• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, unless the animated gif is a Pokemon sprite or something like that, I think stationary signatures are way much better. But that's just me :X

(Also, if it's below the 1MB mark then it should be fine, but I wouldn't risk it. It's also close enough to the max so it may cause some computers to freeze...like mine.)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Well, at first it moved REEAALLLY slowly, but after a few seconds of the page loading it worked fine. It looks pretty cool. :3

I just realized: my TV in my room sucks so bad that I don't want to play anything on it, especially one I haven't played before. ;~;

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like your current theme Shawn; you should keep it :<

I have no TV in my room. Probably won't get one 'til I have my own place, too |D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The only phones that exist in my mom's household are cellular. Which explains why my dad gets way more sales call then my mom or stepdad do. Only calls I get that are unwanted are either wrong numbers or colleges trying to recruit me. Though one time I remember getting some kind of message that seemed directed at some other person. I wonder how it is they thought I was that person since my voicemail is totally unique o3o

Hnnn, PC's PO server is sooo inactive right now. I'll wait a few more minutes then hit Princess Tutu episode 11.

Nakuzami

Years

I'll just go read some Inheritance.

You know.
It's a book of sorts.

Of course.
I'm only on Brisingr.
Sad, really.
The Trial of Knives made me want to puke. Too much blood, lol.

People are weird. The Harlem Wizards (basketball team, blegh) are at my school today, and they were just so . . . stupid, lol. It was pretty funny though, so whatever~

I guess I need to update my PO on my computer D:

Years
You know what. Watching grueusome movies made me kinda desensitized to the sight of blood. But i still prefer not seeing it tho...

And this tablet case is better. Not as bulky as the Zagg one.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
1!

Yay I'm first! *proud to have the honor of being first*

Has anybody kept track of how many times we've been on zero?

Nakuzami

Years

Netto, I'ma slap you.

I'm not sure, as I haven't seen so much blood at once in real life, but I think it might bug me more in media such as books and movies. I have no idea why it would, though. Again, haven't seen so much at once in real life, lol.
But . . . hmph. I don't think it bothers me much when I'm watching something like Law & Order, NCIS or Criminal Minds. I have no problems with it in videogames.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. Well looks like I have a minor cold now, drats and here I thought that this week wasn't gonna be so hard lol.

Oh and training a Swords Dance Samurott right now too lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Wow I'm discussed o_O

(09:40:29) Lucia: Google needs to add Morse Code to their list of languages o3o
(09:40:33) XEL: lol
(09:40:35) XEL: They do :P
(09:40:42) Lucia: Same with binary.
(09:40:51) sora: ....
(09:40:52) +Forever: peaches*
(09:41:01) sora: .....
(09:41:06) Lucia: ...Why did I see that coming.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Spoiler:

^Technically speaking, that translated counts as nine words.

I stand true with what I said, though: Google Translate needs to add Morse and Binary. I bet it'd even be 100% accurate, for a change! o3o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back