• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon Lavender Syndrome

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I like that picture Englishmilkshake, it made me lol a bit
Anyways high pitch noises and voices does give me headaches from time to time and this one did give me a headache also, but I don't believe that someone will kill themselves over this, maybe a serve headache or a mild headache (kind of like what I have now)

:t354:TG

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
The pokemon red/blue music is better, That just looks like the music from a early prototype :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2012
I have yet to see if gain any of the said symptoms but I would highly dought that this would cause suicide and plus this is just a Creepy Pasta after all said.

Years
If I wanna torture someone I would tie him up in a dark room and let him listen to that song for 10 hours straight, He'll hear this the whole time after the session and commit...

Back