• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
can someone pls tell me the latest version of this game or atleast gimme a link cuz the version im playing has a problem.Whenever i enter a in mangan town the town name does not display+the map is of the kanto region.thnx in advance

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 4, 2018
You shpuld change the fact that all starters, gibble and riolu are available at the first route. Their catchrate is horrible, i couldn't catch mudkip with 10 pokeballs.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hello. Playing this game but i get stuck with france. I dont know how to go to johto so ik could skip the ending of france. I almost concurred every city but when i beat 1 in a house the game freezes. Can some one tell me how ik get to johto? Thnx

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
I read the guide and it said that Tyrantrum is the game but in wild pokemon location section I could not find Tyrunt. Is tyrunt available and catchable right now? Is darumaka in the game?

If they are please tell me where I can cath them. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
The Lemonade Fix works fine until now.

Is it possible that some movesets arent complete ?
Some of the new Pokemon don't learn skills until they get level 45+.
If you catch them with level 15 they don't learn attacks until they get to level 45.

And if i tryed to fix the skills i recognized that the new skills from next Gen Pokemon arent ingame.
Is it possible to add more skills to the rom ? Or are these changes to the skills intentional ?

can you atleast share how the lemonade bug was fixed? Thank you!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
I beat Giovanni in the Jade Grotto (Or whatever it was called, can't remember) and now I don't know where to go. I'VE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE MAN!!!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 15, 2018
I found a bug when I went to the islands. In Island 1, if I try to fight the female black belts, the game freezes and the same happens in Island 5, when I fight the female trainers from team rocket. Because of that I can't get the last gem... Can you help me out??

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New version available ( cloud white v.495) :
Changelog------------------------------------v.495
- Pinsir-X sprite fixed
- Kngaskhan X sprite fixed
- Sign edited in 42.91
- Sign edited in 42.107
- mapping fixed in 42.107
- trainer fixed in 42.107
- Header fixed in 42.91
- Header fixed in 42.107
- NPCs edited in 42.107
- warp fixed in 42.107
- indoor edited in 42.107
- NPC Pokémons edited in 42.91
- warp partially fixed in 42.91
- NPCs edited in 42.91

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y1j2rdrf30igjg/CW495.ups?dl=0

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 25, 2017
hey! ive started playing this and its great! i really wanted to add a leafeon into my team, but wasnt too sure on how to get a leafeon. is it the same as the main games with like the mossy rock? or some thing special? i didnt see it on the information for evolution page. im not that too far into the game, only just beat vermillion city.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Umm,idk if i dd something wrong,but i cann't enter Pokemon world tournament and the video tutorials aren't upto that point and the game guide is too complex,ithw guard says i haven't beat all leaders, please tell me where are all the leaders,so as to get to PWT.
P.S. Pardon me for my grammar������

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
The mega evolutions are permanent,not in-battle,you can use mega gems to mega evolve Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2018
Hi , there is this bug that makes me unable to continue my journey , at Kobalt City , after you defeat Giovanni and i got blackout and then i awake at Koga's Daughter house and she told me that my friend headed west. I headed west and the road back to town gone , now its just a small pathway in the middle of the sea. Can't surf , fly , neither escape rope. Can you fix my save file or give me some advice how can i fixed my problem ? thanks. I really liked this game

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Hi , there is this bug that makes me unable to continue my journey , at Kobalt City , after you defeat Giovanni and i got blackout and then i awake at Koga's Daughter house and she told me that my friend headed west. I headed west and the road back to town gone , now its just a small pathway in the middle of the sea. Can't surf , fly , neither escape rope. Can you fix my save file or give me some advice how can i fixed my problem ? thanks. I really liked this game

There is a catch to it that i found out actually,when u go towards the grotto (the route),there is a sign mentioning the grottos name.Stand directly facing it and then go 1 step to the left,and then if you go back towards the sign,tada! You are in the grotto! (If it doesn't do it after 1 step try 2 steps) hope it helped you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2018
There is a catch to it that i found out actually,when u go towards the grotto (the route),there is a sign mentioning the grottos name.Stand directly facing it and then go 1 step to the left,and then if you go back towards the sign,tada! You are in the grotto! (If it doesn't do it after 1 step try 2 steps) hope it helped you!

The problem is , when i head west and walked about 2 steps , i can't go back , so i went around and now im around this 3x20 tiles that won't allow me to do fly/escape rope/dig :'(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2018
The only thing that is possible for me to continue my journey is either Shogun can help me fix my save file , or someone send me their save files (but its kinda impossible to find someone's save files that match my current in game scenario , which just arrived in kobalt city so i can start again really careful)

Back