• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
whenever I sleep early, I also wake up early. that has been a thing for my entire life it seems lmao.

if i sleep at 2 am (which im planning to anyway) imma wake up at around 7-8 am. should be good enough sleep to last through the day.

Years
I get low blood sugar and it's fairly rotten. It equates to exhaustion, irritability, the inability to think straight and feeling sick. Compared to everyone else's afflictions, it's laughably tame.

And huzzah, over 1,000 posts. I shall celebrate with another spliff of something I jokingly call tea, but what is actually a meth and cocaine hybrid, topped off with icing sugar and cartoons.

Years
Yeah, my step father is very sick, for instance, I feel lucky compared to him, but I still hate being all dizzy and walking into shit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
the funny thing is zach isn't in florida seeing snow lmao. snow hasn't touched here since 2010.

Years
Brilliant idea for a best-selling story that will blow countless a mind.

A guy is gay... for an alien. In the 80's, and people have houses constructed in the same principals as Lego. And no, it's not E.T fucking re-imagined. It's art.

And to keep it relevant to the subject, some snow can be in it. A mound in the corner, and seated upon it is a hobo. Gotta keep it contemporary.

Years
Pfft! Who needs connecting tissue when you haves shitty ideas that excite you? Anyway, the click-into-place thing always comes later for me. All of my initial ideas are cheap, flimsy, unimaginative shells, like 'dude has raggedy cape', and then they explode into a fireball of overly complicated prose and repressed sexuality. With zero content and insane jumps in character development, might I add.

Anyway, the brain is a crappy magnet that attracts stupid pieces of fucking metal, and it all comes together in the form of a huge chunk of safety pins and Coke cans, and the whole thing is horrible, and then you feed it through a dumb machine that makes a cube out of it, and then you sell the god damn cube for billions of bucks, or you go broke and die. That's how writing works.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i'd personally like an imagination that makes a little more sense but y'know

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Brilliant idea for a best-selling story that will blow countless a mind.

A guy is gay... for an alien. In the 80's, and people have houses constructed in the same principals as Lego. And no, it's not E.T ****ing re-imagined. It's art.

And to keep it relevant to the subject, some snow can be in it. A mound in the corner, and seated upon it is a hobo. Gotta keep it contemporary.

I am always interested in stories about gay aliens

Last edited:
Years
Please can I have some of whatever you're consuming HK, I could use an imagination.

The secret is glue. I happen to be a glue connoisseur, actually. I've sniffed it all, man. Crayola. Elmer's. Goop. Gorilla. Titebond. Bondini. Testers...
i'd personally like an imagination that makes a little more sense but y'know
It makes perfect sense, thank you very much. It's going to be done in future-tense first-person because everything will sound so decisive and masculine. I will open the door. I will beat the revenuer to death with my face. I will smooch the alien and whisper sweet nothings into his multiple ears.
I am always interested in stories about gay aliens

6qGSPNV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back