• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How fast can you type, words per minute?

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
It really depends to be honest, I have to really try if I want good results. I never took a typing class because I personally thought the idea stupid, you learn how to eventually. But I guess it helps out those who can't really type at all. I pretty much grew up on a computer so I've just learned it over the years. I still typo a lot but only if I'm not careful.. which I never am lol
The test results I got varied from 40-70 WPM, though I'm sure I am much faster, it's just I can't really type as fast when they give me words to type. I have to type what I wanna type to actually be quicker, but I guess that's the same for everyone maybe? Idk

Back