• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys I seem to be stuck! I just beat the orange league and returned back to pallet town. I went back to prof oak and he just tells me good luck, I think he's suppose to give me a ticket to mirage island but he doesn't. Also I meet up with Gary and he tells me we need to go to Hamlin island, i go there she nothing happens. I even going entei but I can't interact with him. Any help is appreciated

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey guys I seem to be stuck! I just beat the orange league and returned back to pallet town. I went back to prof oak and he just tells me good luck, I think he's suppose to give me a ticket to mirage island but he doesn't. Also I meet up with Gary and he tells me we need to go to Hamlin island, i go there she nothing happens. I even going entei but I can't interact with him. Any help is appreciated
Oak only gives the Orange Ticket as far as I can remember. The rest can be bought in Vermilion City's PokéMart.

As for Hamlim Island, you're surfing all the way to the north from Impel Down, right?
That's where Green tells you to go.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Another 58 pokédex entries added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT: The last 77 pokédex entries were added to the Dropbox folder.

EDIT2: Discord user ghfrc#0701 made a Type Effectiveness Chart, gonna drop it here and I'll be linking it in the main post too.
chart.png
What do the blue crosses mean?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Sorry if this is a stupid or over asked question, estimation for the beta 15 release date?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 28, 2020
Okay will try vermilion. On some of the walkthroughs I've seen it shows oak giving the mirage ticket as well

Yeah, I made it all the way to Hamlin island but there's no one there other than the entei I can't interact with

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 3, 2021
Is there any way to rebattle someone in unlimited way? Like a league or something like that. Beacuse i'be just finished indigo plateu but that has nothing to do with a league that you can rebattle whenever you want.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Oak only gives the Orange Ticket as far as I can remember. The rest can be bought in Vermilion City's PokéMart.

As for Hamlim Island, you're surfing all the way to the north from Impel Down, right?

Which beta of the game is this
That's where Green tells you to go.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Sorry if this is a stupid or over asked question, estimation for the beta 15 release date?
There isn't one.
Is there any way to rebattle someone in unlimited way? Like a league or something like that. Beacuse i'be just finished indigo plateu but that has nothing to do with a league that you can rebattle whenever you want.
No.
Which beta of the game is this
Beta 11. Also, try to make proper use of the quote tags.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 28, 2023
Man, I have one question. First of all loved the hack, I am stuck in Sabrina's gym. How to fcking reach her. Completed the main game, waiting for beta 15. Am doing the bonus chapters now. Help is appreciated.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Man, I have one question. First of all loved the hack, I am stuck in Sabrina's gym. How to fcking reach her. Completed the main game, waiting for beta 15. Am doing the bonus chapters now. Help is appreciated.
Grab a pen, a piece of paper and do trial-and-error.
You'll be wasting your time unless you use cheats though, Sabrina has a full Lv255 team.
She, just like the other Kanto Gym Leaders, is meant to be rematched in the endgame of the hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
Grab a pen, a piece of paper and do trial-and-error.
You'll be wasting your time unless you use cheats though, Sabrina has a full Lv255 team.
She, just like the other Kanto Gym Leaders, is meant to be rematched in the endgame of the hack.

Yes, Only Way I got around her was with savescumming and Marin + a team of Protect + leech seed+ whirpool+toxic spammers. Also endeavor works really well when the lvl-hp difference is so massive. Some of the pokes gave 11k exp LMAO, and Mrs. Mime was a fun adition to the comp.

The one that was really a pain was Venomoth as giga drain goes through Marin and you cant poison it either. Also this fight let me see that poison sometimes gets bugged with leech seed and or whirpool, poison stops working and when the alakazam was trying to hypnosis my team, i dont know if it was Dragonair's shed skin that bugged it but suddenly i was in and out of sleep on every pokemon and the team got sleeped even when they weren't attacked by hypnosis. Weird.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 28, 2023
Yeah, I don't know how but I ducking messed up my file. I was using the emulator VBA (SCONGVIT). Don't know if that's correct or not. I reached Sabrina, got defeated. Saved my rom hack. Loaded up again and I started at the beginning. Like wtf. I lost all my hours of hard work. @Lunos you also have bonus chapters playlist on YouTube right? I'm fcking done now.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Lunos pls help me man.
Help with what?
I don't know what is "VBA SCONGVIT" exactly, but if it's some kind of experimental build, that's on you. There's nothing I can do about it.
Savefiles don't get deleted automagically, so you must have done something that caused it to happen.

ON:
BETA_14_342.png
BETA_14_343.png
BETA_14_356.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2022
Hello! I have been playing this game since 2012. It's amazing! Is there a plan to have this work on PokeMMO?

Back