• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Aliens in Jasper

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chpater 21: Batting For The Right To Play Part 2, - Vince's Taunts​

Sabrina's POV

I walk into Mr. Jameson Geometry class and sit down at my desk to see a new handout on it. I see we are starting a new unit today after reading the title 'Trigonometry Ratios' on the handout. When the bell rings, Mr. Jameson walks to the front of the room with a big stack of papers in his hands, "Okay class I have the results of last week's test on Geometric Mean and SRT,"

The class groans in unison, I usually don't join in, but this time I did since I couldn't remember any of the formulas even though I looked over my notes every day leading up to the test. I wasn't too confident when I finished that I did well.

Please be a B- or even a B, so my grade doesn't drop below a C.

I look around the room and notice Mr. Jameson walks past a few students and place their tests face down on their desks. He walks up to me and hands me my test. After he turns around to continues to pass out the rest of exams, I pray one more time to 'the Man upstairs.' I slowly look down at my test and see a B+ on the top right-hand corner of the paper. I want to let out a happy shriek, but I didn't need everyone staring at me for making a scene. I just smile and let out a sigh of relief that I got a good grade.

"Okay, class if you're unhappy with your grade. I'll let you retake the test on Friday. Now, it's time to start the next unit," Mr. Jameson says.

The handout Mr. Jameson gave us wasn't helping me at all. It was full of even more words that weren't even sure are even in English I thought it looked like the Cybertronian code Ratchet is trying to teach to Graham and me along with our others lessons about life on Cybertron. I wanted to raise my hand, but I'm scared that everyone would think the smartest kid in class is becoming an idiot. I just keep referencing the worksheet as I continue to take notes.

"Okay, does anyone have any questions?" Mr. Jameson asks.

I start to raise my hand, but the shoulder starts to hurt just like my hand did in Chemistry class. I try not to cry from the pain since it's worse than it was earlier. I see Mr. Jameson eyes widen in shock and his tone shifts to a concerned parent when he sees me wince, "Sabrina, do you need to go see the nurse?"

"No, sir, I'll be okay. I just slept on it wrong. May I be excused to get some air?"

"Of course," Mr. Jameson answers.

I get up and walk over to him. He hands me a hall pass. I leave the room and go to the girl's room again. I stand in front of the mirror then roll up my right sleeve, and I watch the metal start to form on my shoulder.

I don't need all the others students thinking I'm a freak. Vince already makes fun of me because I'm smart. I'm already upset about not being able to beat Priscilla for first chair violin in band class today.

Now my arm is covered from shoulder to the tips of my fingers in shades of blue metal. It stays like that for a moment, until I think about last summer when my family when to Myrtle Beach then it slowly starts to change back to normal. I sigh in relief as the pain subsides. I turn on the water and cup my hands underneath the tap. When they fill with water, I splash it onto the face, push down the handle to shut off the tap and watch it roll down and land in the sink. I notice for the first time that my eyes aren't hazel anymore they've turned to icy blue. After the last of the water drips off my face, I head back to class glad that none walked in and saw my arm covered in metal.

~ Aliens In Jasper?~​

I'm glad when the bell rings, and I head to lunch. I smile when he laces his fingers in between mine on my let hand as we continue to walk down the hallway to the cafeteria.

" I just heard that some of the kids have come up with couple names for the two of us?" Graham says.

"Yeah, so what are they?" I sigh

"They have it narrowed down to two names, Grarina and Sabriam," Graham answers.

"I'm not in the mood to get caught up in this right now. We have to find out some way to save the art and music program not just for us but for all of the generations that come after us."

"Why would you care about if your little brother won't get to draw pictures in art class? You two aren't even real brother and sister considering I just found out that you're adopted," Vince taunts.

I let go of Graham's hand and pivot on the right foot. Vince walks up but stops to stand at the end of the hallway with a sly smirk on his face.

"Vince, didn't your parents teach you any manners?"

"No, they didn't,"

"Haven't you heard this quote before, have you? It says 'Family is not defined by our genes...it is built and maintained through love.' I know that my parents love Brandon and me. Why don't you take your opinions somewhere else?" I shout.

"Sabrina, I've always had a hunch you were adopted. Since you look so different than the rest of your family and you are a wimpy band geek. You refuse to fight me, and that makes you a bad role model for your 'little brother' Brandon," Vince taunts.

"I'm going to show you that I'm no wimp. Brandon is my little brother, and I don't care if a DNA test tells us we're not related." I snarl.

Anger slowly starts to build up inside me. I know fighting Vince is wrong, but I need to do it since I want him to get off my back. I clench my fists and am about to charge in at him. Graham stops me by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sabrina don't you'll get detention if you fight him," Graham says.

"I know why your birth parents gave you away. You're a hopeless cause they knew you'd grow up to be a loser," Vince taunts.

"That's it," I snap.

I break free of Graham's hold and run up to Vince. I pin him to the floor and hear some students chant "Fight, fight," My fist is inches away from Vince's right eye when I feel someone grab my hand then pull me away. I turn my head and see Mr. Liverance look down at me with a look of shock and disappointment on his face.

"Miss Tucker, what is going on here?" Mr. Liverance asks.

"Vince found out I'm adopted and said that my birth parents gave me away because I'm a hopeless cause,"

"You two are coming to my office now so that I can get both sides of what happened," Mr. Liverance says.

After I have to listen to Mr. Liverance lecture Vince for about ten minutes about how he needs to stop bullying the others students and focus on his school work since this is the third time this semester he has proved another student into a fight Mr. Liverance called his parents, and he got suspend for three days. Mr. Liverance goes easier on me since I didn't start the fight and all I was doing was standing up for myself he gives me a detention and fills out a disciplinary notice for my parents to sign. I leave and head back to the cafeteria to get finally get some lunch.

I hope Mr. and Mrs. Tucker aren't at the base when I get back. I'd hate for the Cliff and the others to see how they react when they have to sign this disciplinary notice.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 22: Babysitting Punishment​

Sabrina's POV

The rest of the school day went okay I head outside and see Cliff along with Ratchet pull up. They activate holoforms then 'Clark' and Ratchet walk up to me.

"Where is Graham," Ratchet asks.

"He'll be out in minute, but I have to head back inside,"

"Why?" Cliff asks.

"I have to report to detention," I answer.

I turn around when I hear the door open. Then Jack, Graham, and Raf walk down the steps.

"What happened?" Jack asks.

"At lunch, Vince may have said some things that may have ticked me off. Then I tackled him and was about to punch him in the face,"

"Then Mr. Liverance showed up and told the two of you to go to his office," Graham interrupts.

"In others words, Vince provoked you into fighting him," Ratchet says.

"Yes, Vince got suspend for three days. Mr. Liverance also filled out a disciplinary notice for 'my parents' to sign after I get out of detention that is,"

"Isn't that a little harsh? You didn't start the fight," Cliff asks.

"That's true, but I could have just ignored Vince's taunts. Then we wouldn't be having this conversation,"

"I should get going,"

"Okay, can I see your phone for a second," Ratchet says.

I nod, take my phone out of my purse and hand it to him. When he gives it back to me, I see the name Clark on my contact list. I figure Ratchet must have figured out how to match a patch for my phone so I can call the base after detention gets out. Then I head back inside and walk to the classroom where I need to report to for detention. I sit down in one of the desks. Ten minutes later, a sudden migraine hits me. The soft clicking sound of the minute hand as it moves around the clock face is as loud as a rock concert. I didn't know what is wrong with me, I felt fine till now. I set my arms on top my desk and put my head on top of them. I hope that preventing any sounds of entering one of my ears will help to stop the pain.

"Miss Tucker, you are not allowed to sleep in detention," The teacher says.

"I'm sorry ma'am,"

Normal POV

Sabrina slowly lifts up her head. A few second later a dizzy spell hits her. She blinks her eyes a few times to try to get her vision to return to normal, but it only makes things worse. Then the teacher catches Sabrina before she hits the floor. Miko gets up from her desk, dashes over to them and says, "I'll take her to the nurse's office."

"Miss Nakadai, usually you are not allowed to leave the room. However, this is an emergency, so I'm going to let you go." The teacher says.

Miko mentally screams for joy as she takes Sabrina to the nurse's office. The school is aware that Sabrina's parents sign her up for the Big Brother Big Sister program at the community center. The nurse sees Clark's number on her phone. She calls it and asks him to come to pick her up. 'Clark' tells the nurse he'll take her to see a doctor as he carries her out to the car.

~Aliens in Jasper~​

Sabrina's POV

"Ratchet, what's wrong with her? Why did she pass out?" Cliff asks.

"Cliffjumper, relax, the scan says Sabrina just used up all the energon that is in her system." Ratchet answers.

I slowly open my eyes. I start to panic when I realize that I'm not at school anymore. I wave of relief rushes over me once I make out the ceiling of Ratchet's lab. I try to sit up and hear Ratchet say, "Eh, Eh, you aren't going anywhere young lady. Not until I can come up with a way to safely replace the energon without harming your nervous system or your internal organs,"

"Is that why are my ears still ringing and my head is pounding," I complain.

"Yes, for now, try to save your strength," Ratchet answers.

"What about using my science fair project. It collects excess condensation from the air and stores it in a tank to use for drinking water. You could redesign it, so it creates a form of energon that Graham and I could drink. That way this won't happen to him too,"

Ratchet place his hand on my shoulder and lays me back down on the bed when everything starts to spin around me. The last thing I remember before things go black again is Cliff shouting my name as well as Ratchet reassuring him that I'm going to be okay.

Two hours later, I'm riding on Cliff's shoulder as he does his chores. He walks into the main room in time to hear the elevator door open. Then I see Agent Fowler and Mr. Tucker walks in.

I guess it's time to see how many times I hear my full name in the next minute.

I take the disciplinary notice out of the folder in my hand, and let out a long sigh as they walk up to us. Cliff helps me down off of his shoulder and sets me on the floor in front of them.

"Hello, Sabrina, how was school?" Agent Fowler asks.

"Okay, but I found out that the funds for the art and music program will run out by the end of the semester,"

"That's terrible, so what is that you have in your hand?" Mr. Tucker asks.

I hand the note to Mr. Tucker. For the second time today another adult gives a disappointed look appear on their face, but this time the look turns to anger when Mr. Tucker finished reading what is on the paper.

"Sabrina Lilah Tucker, you got into a fight. Your mother and I have told you that fighting isn't the right way to deal with a bully," Mr. Tucker scolds.

"I know, but Vince said that I was a hopeless cause. He also said that Brandon and I aren't a family just because I'm adopted. I just stood up for myself and my family. Isn't that what family is supposed to do for each other?" I argue.

"Yes, but you can stand up for your family without breaking any of the school rules. Since you decided to let your anger get the best of you, I'm going to call the babysitter and tell her she doesn't have to watch Brandon after school. I'm going to have you keep an eye on him," Mr. Tucker says sternly.

"That is so unfair, you're ruining my life," I snap.

"You can snap at me all you want, but I'm not changing my mind." Mr, Tucker says, handing the note back to me, "We'll be back in an hour."

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 23: A Decepticon Nature Hike​
Sabrina's POV

Mr. Tucker drops Brandon off and tells me that he is going to be staying the night. I'm going to have to make sure he is on time for Preschool tomorrow morning. I nod, then he heads back to the house. We walk over to the TV. Brandon sets his backpack and a rolled up piece of paper on the coffee table.

"What is this Buddy?"

"It's a picture I made in art class," Brandon says.

I have to find a way to save the art and music program.

"Sabrina, can we go on a hike through the woods?" Brandon asks.

"Sure, as long as you stay close to me,"

"I will Sabrina," Brandon says.

"I'm not sure it's wise for the two of you to go out alone," Cliff says.

"Don't worry Cliff. We've done this before. Come on buddy, let's get going,"

We walk over to the computer to see Optimus, Arcee, and Ratchet standing in front of it. On the screen is the map of the United States. A few seconds later two energon signals pop up.

"Yeah, maybe we can go see Mount Rushmore," Brandon says.

"Sorry, Buddy, but Mount Rushmore is in South Dakota. The signal is coming from North Dakota,"

"Where is the other one, Sabrina?" Brandon asks.

"I'll give you a hint. It's where the president and his family lives in a big white house,"

"Washington, DC," Brandon says.

"Right, good job,"

"Cliffjumper, I need you to go with Arcee to investigate an energon signature in Washington DC. I'll check out the signal in North Dakota," Optimus says.

After Ratchet activates the ground bridge, they transform, and the trio leaves. I bend down to tie my shoe as I start to stand up Brandon jumps onto my back. I begin to lose my balance and fall forward towards the computer. I close my eyes and brace myself to smash into it. I don't feel the texture of the wall, but the smooth and coolness of metal. I open my eyes and see that Ratchet caught us.

"Thank you Ratchet,"

"You're welcome," Ratchet says.

I nod. Brandon climbs off my back and slides down onto Ratchet's palm. Then we hop down onto the floor.

"Remember to stay within communication range, and take this with you as well," Ratchet orders handing me a water bottle filled with what looked like blue Kool-aid.

"How come I don't get any kool-aid?" Brandon asks.

"That isn't whatever Earth drink you mention Brandon. It is a specialized form of energon that your sister needs to drink," Ratchet says.

"We will don't worry," I say confidently.

Then we start to leave when Bumblebee walks up to us.

*Where are you two headed?*

"Just going to take a short hike through the forest,"

*I wish I could go with you,*

"Me too, but you're supposed to be robots in disguise,"

*Just be careful,*

"We will, besides what could go wrong,"

Normal POV

On the Nemesis, the scanners pick up a weak energon signature from the forest where Sabrina and Brandon are hiking. Soundwave has the ship's computer narrow in on the reading. Then they see Sabrina chase after her little brother as he starts to take off down the path.

"Why would a human give off an energon signature?" Knockout asks.

"Starscream, I want you and Knockout to go and investigate. Even bringing that she-human back to the ship if you must," Megatron orders.

"Yes, Lord Megatron," Starscream says.

Soundwave opens a portal, and they leave to follow Megatron's orders. Megatron starts to let out an evil chuckle in the hopes that Sabrina has some secret that would turn the battle with the Autobots in his favor.

Meanwhile, in Washington, DC, Cliff and Arcee pull into a parking lot. Agent Fowler pays for parking for them. They activate their holoforms to walk around downtown. Cliff sees Arcee's new holoform for the first time. It's a 5''5' girl in her twenties. She has blonde hair with pink streaks and blue eyes. She is wearing a deep blue motorcycle outfit.

"Wow, 'Cee when did you program that?" Cliff asks.

"I asked Sabrina and Graham to help me out yesterday," Arcee answers.

"You look hot, well at least that's what humans would say," Cliffjumper compliments.

"Thanks,"Arcee says, blushing slightly.

"Alright you two, let's get started, we only have two hours before that pass expires," Agent Fowler says.

The group decides to try to blend in with a group of human so they can keep their cover the best they can. The only problem is Agent Fowler didn't notice it is a biking tour till the guide tells everyone to pick out a bike and follow her. Arcee and Cliffjumper learned fast after they hit a few curbs before the group rides past the Washington monument. The scanner in her pocket starts to go off when they stop The Georgetown Waterfront Park. They leave the group to find the energon.

In North Dakota Optimus, had to activate his holoform too. As other the drivers pass him on the highway, they see a 6''1' man is his middle thirties with short black hair and light brown eyes sitting in the driver's seat. His outfit is a leather jacket and matching shirt and jeans the same color as his robot form. A family with a child Brandon's age comes alongside him. Optimus look to his left to see the boy moves his right arm up and down trying to get him to honk his horn. Then sees a big smile appear on the child's face when he hears the sound of his horn as the car fades from sight. Then he turns his attention back to his mission. He gets off at the next exit when his scanner picks up the energon signal. After he locates somewhere, he could park for free, Optimus goes off into the woods following his scanner towards the signal Rachet located.

~Aliens in Jasper~​

Sabrina's POV

I run up to Brandon. He giggles as I pick him and spin him around. I stop when I feel my right hip and leg start to hurt. I manage to walk over to a log and set him down, I slowly back away as the pain increases. I lean up against a tree and take a few sips from my water bottle hoping that the energon might help the go away. It doesn't work, so I nervously look down at my hip covered in the same color metal my arm was when it changed in school today now there is a blaster in the holster resting on it.

Then I hear the roaring of a Jet engine along with the sound of branches breaking as someone runs up to us. My heart starts to race as adrenaline begins to flow through my body. The next thing I see the jet turns into a robot with high heels and mistle on its wrists. Then another robot shows up, and this one did look super cool. It's bright red and has a paint job almost as good as Cliff's. I knew these two worked for Megatron when I see the Decepticon logo on their chests.

Scrap, I should have kept my mouth shut when we left the base. I have to get Brandon to safety no matter what.

I run over to my little brother. I reach out to him, but the 'Con with the high heels snatched me up."Well, Knockout, it seems like this she-human isn't a human after all,"

Even though I had no clue how to use the blaster on my hip, I take it out and shot it. The blast hits it, and I start to fall. I'm sure that I broke left my ankle since loud cracking sound flow into my ears as my foot lands on the robot's metal one.

"Brandon, we have to run," I shout.

I lead Brandon towards my secret hiding spot. Since I knew that the 'Cons wouldn't be able to follow us down the narrow path even if they tried, we arrive at the entrance.

"Brandon, keep going and stay in the cave till I show up okay?"

"Okay, Sabrina," Brandon says.

I hand my phone to Brandon, and he starts to walk down the path. I turn around and see the 'Cons are getting close. I realize the adrenaline is wearing off because I feel the intense pain from my left ankle and my right hip flow trough my body. Everything starts to spin around me the last thing I see before everything goes black is a robot that looks a lot like Arcee but it pink and white run up and stand in front of me.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 24: Another Female Autobot​
Normal POV

Back in Washington, DC, Agent Fowler and the Autobots locate the energon. All the group finds is one small fragment of energon. Cliffjumper walks over to it and picks up the blue crystal. The run back to rejoin the tour and bike back to where the tour started. The trio walks back to the into the parking lot. Arcee waits till they get out of the city before she changes her holoform to her other one she calls 'Sadie.'

"Hey, Ratchet, we found out why the energon signal barely registered on our scanners. It was just a fragment," Cliffjumper says.

"Good work you three. Once you return to the arrival coordinates I can bridge you back to base," Ratchet says.

"We're three clicks away Ratchet," Arcee says.

The group arrives at the coordinates. Once Ratchet sees their signals appear on the screen on the computer back at the base he activates the Ground Bridge. After the portal closes behind them, Cliffjumper lets Agent Fowler out before he transforms. A few moments later, Optimus contacts the base and asks for Ratchet to open a portal at his location.

"Ratchet, all I found was two energon shards," Optimus says.

"All we found was one," Arcee says

"DO you think the Decepticons put them there to distract you?" Graham asks.

"The odds of the Decepticons doing something like this is very high," Ratchet answers.

"Have Sabrina and Brandon come back from their hike yet?" Cliffjumper asks.

"No, and I'm getting worried," Graham answers.

"Don't worry, she probably just lost track of time," Agent Fowler says.

Meanwhile, in the forest, the Autobot glances over her shoulder and see Sabrina laying on the ground unconscious. She recognizes the color scheme of the metal on Sabrina's right leg.

Alpha Trion contacted me yesterday and told me to help Swiftglide. He also said he disguised her a human, could this girl be her? She thinks.

She turns her attention back to the Decepticons. The Autobot continues to keep her fingers on the trigger of her weapon to keep the 'Cons a safe distance away from her and the teen.

"Why are you chasing this girl?" She asks.

"We believe that she-human is Cybertronian. The girl is giving off a weak energon signal," Knockout says.

The Decepticon Medic decides to make things interesting. He runs over to the path where Brandon is. Her blue optics look over in that direction too.

That path is too narrow for Cybertronians our size, so the other human is safe. She thinks.

A few moments later her thoughts echo a couple of Cybertronian swear words as she hears Brandon's screams of terror when Knockout fits his arm through the branches to snatch the four-year-old off the rocky ledge.

Sabrina's POV

I hear Brandon scream bloody murder. My eyes dart open, and my body fights me as I slowly stand up. I limp around and stand in front of the pink Cybertronian. I wince through my teeth as I get into a similar stance to her. Then I slowly take aim at the red sports car 'Con's spark chamber. I know that my energon level are low again since I feel another migraine coming on as things start to spin around me.

"Put my little brother down, or I'll shoot,"

"Sorry she-human, I can tell you care too much for this one well being. You won't shoot," It says.

I know it's risky, but I pull back the trigger. The next thing I know I am flying backward. I hear a clanking and a loud pop when I hit something metal. I look up, and instead of seeing the sky, I see the blue optics of the Cybertronian that saved me.

"Thank you for help Ma'am,"

"You're welcome Swiftglide. I'll save your little brother." She says.

"How do you know my Cybertronian name? Who are you?"

"Call me Elita, and I know your parents," Elita says.

I want to ask her more, but everything slowly fades to black again.

Elita's POV

I feel Swiftglide's body goes limp in my hand. I gently move it back and forth to try to wake her up, but she doesn't stir. I set her down in front of a tree and turn my attention back to the Decepticons. I notice the one holding Swiftglide's brother dodged her blast. Its shoulder had a big scratch on it. Then I see a ground bridge portal open. My spark stops for a moment when I see Optimus and Ratchet come out of it. Optimus runs up to the 'Con and punches it in the face. Optimus catches Swiftglide's brother in his free hand. Then he and Ratchet runs over to me and sees Swiftglide. Ratchet immediately gets to work and scans her.

"We need to get her back to base stat. She needs an energon infusion," Ratchet says.

Optimus sets Swiftglide's brother down. Optimus and I turn around and shoot at the 'Cons while Ratchet calls for the ground bridge. When the portal open next to us, we hear Ratchet call to us. Optimus picks up the boy, and we head to the base. As we exit the portal, Cliffjumper runs up to us.

"Ratchet, what happened?" Cliffjumper asks.

"A robot with high heels and one that looked like a sports car attacked us," The boy says.

"Elita, how did you find them? When did you arrive on Earth?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Cliffjumper, Elita can answer your questions later. Right now I have to get Sabrina to the medical bay," Ratchet says.

"Is Sabrina going to be okay?" The boy asks as tears start to form in his eyes.

"Don't worry Brandon, she'll be fine," Cliffjumper says.

Optimus puts Brandon down on the floor. He starts to follow Ratchet to the medical bay tears stream down his face. My spark aches when I hear him say, "I'm sorry Sabrina for being a bad little brother." I kneel down in front of him. I place my hand in front of him. He slowly walks into it, and I move it close to my spark chamber.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 25: Another Sparkling Memory​

AN: I'm going to use Sabrina's Cybertronian name when she remembers life as sparkling.
Normal POV

Two minutes after Ratchet attaches the IV to Sabrina's left arm. He looks down at her right leg and sees it slowly turn back to normal. Sabrina starts to come around just as Ratchet's holoform places his hand on either side of Sabrina's shoulder to pop back into place.

"Ratchet is Brandon okay? I'm sorry that I couldn't keep the 'Cons from kidnapping Brandon and me. Not to mention not calling you when it happened," Sabrina says.

"Sabrina you don't have to apologize for what happened, none is mad at you. Your brother is fine," Ratchet says.

"I guess that loud popping sound I hear during the fight was my shoulder coming out of its socket?" Sabrina asks.

"Yes, I'm going to pop it back into place now," Ratchet says.

The Autobots gasp when they hear Sabrina shout some Cybertronian swear words when Ratchet pops her shoulder back into place. After he puts the sling on her arm Ratchet finds everything he needs to make a cast for Sabrina's ankle. Then Ratchet leaves to rejoin the group to give them a report on Sabrina's injuries.

Meanwhile, the soothing beat of Elita's spark soothed Brandon a little too well. Optimus and the others watch the four-year-old fall asleep in Elita's hand.

"I don't blame him for power downing ... I mean falling asleep," Cliffjumper says.

"The experience with the Decepticons must have shared him too," Elita says.

Cliffjumper shows Elita to Graham's room. Elita lays Brandon down on the bed. They walk out as quietly as they can so Brandon can rest.

"So, Elita, how did you get to Earth?" Optimus asks.

"Back on Cybertron, after I received Optimus' encrypted message to meet up with him on Earth. My ship got hit by meteors, and I had to make a rough emergency landing. I got hurt but managed to summon up enough strength to reprogram my stasis pod open when the ship's computer picked up a Decepticon signal," Elita explains.

"I'm glad you are back Elita and thank you again for helping Sabrina and Brandon," Optimus says.

"So I take it Sabrina is Swiftglide's human name?" Elita asks.

Optimus nods and offers to give her a tour of the base. Back in the medical bay, Sabrina's eyes start to flutter as she begins to have another dream/memory of her life as a sparkling on Cybertron. This time Swiftglide is a four-year-old sparkling. She is playing a game of chase in front of her house with another Black and Blue femee.

"Seaglide, I'm faster than you," Swiftglide says.

"No away little sister, I'm the fastest," Seaglide says.

"Mom and dad said we are twins," Swiftglide says.

Then the two sparkling stop running when they see a purple bird. Seaglide runs up to the fence and opens the gate. Then she takes off down the sidewalk.

"Mom told us to stay in the yard," Swiftglide shouts.

Swiftglide knows they'll get in trouble for leaving, but she did want to know if it had any family. She glances back at the house before darting out the gate to catch up with Seaglide The sparklings start to get scared when they realize they've entered the part of Cybertron their parents told them they were not allowed to go ever - Kaon.

"Seaglide, we need to go back," Swiftglide says.

"I know, but I don't remember the way back home," Seaglide says.

"I can't remember either," Swiftglide says.

The toddlers slowly start to walk backwards when they see two huge purple tentacle looking things coming towards them.

"Daddy told us that the Deceptions live here. He didn't say they had tentacles," Seaglide says.

"I know, Seaglide are you scared?" Swiftglide asks.

"Yeah, super scared," Seaglide answers.

"Me too, I want to run, but my feet won't move," Swiftglide says.

"Mine won't move too," Seaglide says.

The twins sparks start to beat so fast they are afraid they might leap out of their spark chambers as the tentacles grab their ankles. The two scream as loud as they could, but it was useless since on the Decepticons controlled this part of Cybertron. The next thing they feel is the tentacle carefully lay them down. When they open their eyes the twins see Megatron's face looking down at them with an evil smirk.

"Well done Soundwave, you've captured two Autobot sparklings," Megatron says.

"Mr. Megatron what are you going to do to us?" Swiftglide asks.

"Yeah, we just want to go back home to mommy and daddy," Seaglide adds.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that young one?" Megatron chuckles.

"Why Mr. Megatron," The twins ask.

Megatron does say another word he snatches Seaglide. The girls shout each others name as Soundwave picks up Swiftglide and slams her into the wall till she passes out.

When the dream ends, Sabrina's eyes dart open as Elita and Ratchet run into the room after they hear her scream. They see her face is dripping with cold sweat and her hands are shaking.

"It's okay Swiftglide you're fine. You just had a nightmare," Elita says as she rubs circles on Sabrina's back.

Ratchet activates his holoform. Then walks over to Sabrina and takes the IV needle out of her arm since her energon level is back to normal. Then he picks up a towel and dries the sweat off of her forehead.

"This wasn't a nightmare Elita. I just remembered the last time I saw my twin sister Seaglide," Sabrina says.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
chapter 26: Believe in the Sister Bond​
Sabrina's POV

"How old were you and your sister in this memory?" Ratchet asks.

"Four, but it doesn't make any sense. Some of the pictures of me at my house are of me as a baby,"

"Maybe when Alpha Trion disguised you as a human he felt it would be better if you started your life over here on Earth," Elita says.

"When my Cybertronian side activates wouldn't Alpha Trion have considered that some of my memories of my life back on Cybertron would return,"

"Yes, but Swiftglide what happened in this memory?" Elita asks.

"Seaglide and I were playing chase in front of our house. Then a purple bird flew in and Aquaspot chased after it. I followed her, and we ended up in Koan."

"Then what happened?" Elita asks,

"We got snatched by some tentacles, and the next thing I see is Megatron looking down at me. He congratulates Soundwave for kidnapping us. Then he takes Seaglide, and Soundwave throws me against the wall," I swallow the lump in my throat before I continue, "Does that mean Seaglide is a Decepticon now,"

"I'm not going to lie to you Swiftglide, but it's very likely that Megatron could have told Seaglide that he is going to her sire since your father didn't come to rescue her. Since the two of you were so young, she would have believed him," Elita one says.

"So, she probably doesn't even remember me?" I ask tearfully.

"You can't give up on Seaglide, the bond between formed even before you two were born," Elita one says.

They leave to give me some space to deal with the emotions I'm going through right now.

Normal POV

Meanwhile, on the Nemesis, Seaglide or now Megaton calls her Seastrike is in the brig with Knockout and Starscream. She scanned her new vehicle mode a few days ago when she snuck into a military base and found a prototype for a car that works on the water and the land the humans just finished building. Her colors stayed the same, but she gained the camouflage pattern from the vehicle's paint job. She hears Megatron shouting at Knockout and Starscream.

"How you two manage to fail a simple job of kidnapping one human," Megatron shouts.

"Blue metal covered one of the girl's limbs," Knockout says.

"She also got help from another Autobot that was pink," Starscream adds.

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses go back out and bring that human to me," Megatron orders.

"Dad. I watched the video from the interaction. It looks like the girl got injured. Since the Autobots aided her, I'm sure that they are keeping her at their base till she recovers," Seastrike says.

"When she leaves the Autobot base again, you two are going to bring her back to the ship or don't come back at all," Megatron says.

Sabrina's POV

'My parents' walk in the medical bay. Mrs. Tucker is carrying Brandon. She walks over to the bed and sets Brandon on my lap. Brandon gives me a hug and says,"I'm sorry Sabrina," As he sits back down I see few tears roll down his cheeks.

"Buddy, what happened today wasn't your fault. I'm not mad at you," I say using my left hand to wipe the tears away from his eyes gently.

"You don't hate me?" Brandon asks.

"Of course not, I'm just mad at myself, I should have followed you to the cave instead if staying behind,"

Mrs, Tucker reaches down and picks up Brandon then says, "Neither of you needs to apologize for what happen. We can't go back and change what happened. What's important is the two of you came back and are safe,"

"Ratchet filled us in on your injuries young lady after your encounter with a few Decepticons," Mr. Tucker says.

"Did Elita tell you that I did all I could to protect Brandon?"

"Yes, sweetheart, she did, but you're still in trouble for what happened in school today," Mr. Tucker answers.

"But, I can't look after him now,"

"We are aware of that Sabrina, so your punishment will be postponed till you recover," Mr. Tucker says.

"So, I guess I still have to go to school?"

"Yes, sweetheart, you'll just be in a wheelchair," Mrs. Tucker says.

"But, I can't write since my right arm is in a sling. Couldn't I just stay at the base till it's healed enough for me to move it again?"

"Sorry, Sabrina, the answer is still no. You'll just have to ask another student to give them a copy of their notes," Mr. Tucker says.

"But the school doesn't have a wheelchair ramp. I guess I'm not going to school tomorrow after all,"

"We've already talked with the principal, and he agreed to add one. It will down by next week. Till then, someone will have to help you up and down the steps." Mr. Tucker says.

"Who is going to do that?"

"I'm pretty sure 'Clark' and Graham would be happy to help," Mr, Tucker answers.

Mrs. Tucker leans forward, and Brandon kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye, Sabrina, I love you," Brandon says.

"Bye, Buddy, I love you too,"

A few minutes after they leave, Graham walks in carrying two bags of food and a drink carrier with two drinks on it. "Hey, I thought we could have our first dinner date,"

"That was sweet of you, but this isn't the most romantic spot in Jasper,"

Graham hands me the bag of food from his right hand, "I know, but I thought you might need some food to refuel after that adventure in the forest,"

I open it and see a burger made exactly like the one I had in school last week with a side of sweet potato fries. "I didn't know KO had sweet potato fries,"

"They are trying them out for a few weeks as another side option,"

"That's cool,"

After we finish eating, Graham leaves to throw the trash away. A few moments later Arcee and Elita walk in. I notice they look very similar except for their colors.

"Hi, Elita, Arcee, are you two sisters?"

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 27: Last Birth Parents Memory​

Sabrina's POV

"Yes, we are. Our sparks were released from the well of Allsparks a few minutes apart from each other." Elita says.

"Okay, so who is older?"

"Elita," Arcee says.

"Got it, so Elita, you said that you knew my parents. Do you know what their names are?"

"Ironhide and Chromia. The last time I spoke with them was an hour before my ship got hit by the asteroid." Elita says.

"What did they say?"

"They were on the way to Earth to reunite with you," Elita answers.

"If they were on their way to Earth, how come Ratchet can't find their ship?"

"It could be cloaked to keep it from being attacked the Decepticons," Arcee says.

"Do you think they are still alive?" I ask through a yawn.

Normal POV

Arcee and Elita watch Sabrina struggle to stay awake. A few seconds later, Sabrina drifts off to sleep. They leave to let her rest. Ten minutes pass, then Sabrina's eyes start to flutter as another 'dream' starts. Swiftglide hears two strange voices as she starts to wake up. The sparkling quickly sits up and back away She looks around at her surroundings. She shrieks in fear when an orange and white robot along with a pink one come into her line of sight.

"Where am I? Where are my mom and dad? Who are you?" Swiftglide asks in a shaky tone.

"You are in a triage facility. I'm Elita, and this is Ratchet. I found you in Koan unconscious. What is your name?" Elita says.

"Swiftglide, Mr. Ratchet. Where is Seaglide?" Swiftglide answers.

Elita reaches down to pick up Swiftglide. She slowly reaches out the sprakling's hand shakes as she puts her hand on one of Elita's fingers. Swiftglide cracks a small smile as she hovers in the air for a few seconds as Elita slowly lifts Swiftglide off of the birth. Elita holds her close to her spark to calm down the frighten sparkling.

"Who is Seaglide?" Ratchet asks.

"She is my twin sister," Swiftglide answers.

"I'm afraid you were the only sparkling Elita found in Koan. Why were you there in the first place?" Ratchet asks.

Swiftglide tries to remember what happened, but the only thing she could remember is playing in the front yard in front of her house and the purple bird showing up.

"I'm sorry I can't remember anything else Mr. Ratchet," Swiftglide says tearfully.

Elita gives Swiftglide a soft hug. "It's okay Swiftglide, that must have been very scary for you."

"It was Miss Elita, can I go home?" Swiftglide asks wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Swiftglide, I'm afraid you can't go home. The Decepticon destroyed it, but your parents are alright," Ratchet says.

A few moments later Swiftgilde's parents, Ironhide and Chromia, run up to the trio. Elita hands Swiftglide to Chromia. The parents take turns hugging their child.

"Swiftglide, we are glad you are okay. You had us worried sick young lady,"Ironhide says sternly.

"I'm sorry, dad," Swiftglide says.

"We know you are sweetspark, but we have to say goodbye now," Chromia says.

"Why do we have to say goodbye?" Swiftglide asks, raising her left eyebrow higher than the right.

"We are warriors Swiftglide. Your father and I don't want to do this, but we love you. We have to do what is best for our family. It's not safe for you to be here," Chromia explains.

"If I promise to be good and never run away again, can I stay?" Swiftglide asks.

"Sorry, Sweetspark, but the answer is no," Ironhide says.

Ironhide and Chromia leave, walk over to their ship, and go over to an escape pod. After Ironhide opens it, Chromia puts their daughter inside.

"Where am I going, mom?" Swiftglide asks.

"To Earth, you'll be safe there. Alpha Trion will make sure of it," Chromia answers.

Before Swiftglide could ask why she sees the lid close, her eyes start to get heavy as the pod puts her into stasis. As the pod gets shot off into space Swiftglide can hear her parents vows that they will be a family again someday.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 28: Seeing A Doppelganger​
Normal POV

Sabrina didn't sleep well at all because of the pain from her injuries. The teen groans when she hears the metallic footsteps as Elita and Cliffjumper walk in her room. They stand to the left of her bed. Cliffjumper pulls down the sheets and gently shakes her to wake her up.

"No," Sabrina mumbles as she pulls the sheets out of Cliffjumper's hand.

"Come on Sabrina, do you want to late to school?" Elita asks.

"Yes, just give me five more minutes, please," Sabrina asks.

Cliffjumper and Sabrina spend two minutes fighting over the sheets. Sabrina finally gives in and slowly sits up.

"I'll leave so Elita can help you get dressed," Cliffjumper says.

After Cliffjumper leaves Elita holds out her hand. Sabrina slowly climbs onto it, and they go over to the boxes filled with Sabrina's clothes. She takes out a Gold brocade t-shirt with a White, Peter Pan collar, cream teared tutu shirt and the left shoe of a pair of floral patterned Ballet Flats Loafers. The teenager even teaches Elita how to braid her hair since she can't do it only using one hand. Elita also helped her put on a necklace with a cross on it. Sabrina tucks it under the collar since she couldn't remember if she could wear it to school. She also puts on a bracelet she found at the swap meet last summer. After Sabrina uses her good arm to pick up her backpack they leave the room to meet back up with Cliffjumper. Sabrina smiles when she sees Graham on Ratchet's shoulder. Ratchet walks over to them as they enter the room.

"Good morning Sabrina," Graham says.

"It would be a better morning if my parents didn't make to go to school. My dad asked the school to make a wheelchair ramp. My mom said you might have to help out for a while." Sabrina says through a big yawn.

"Wait, you said my parents and, mom and dad you didn't use air quotes. Does that mean you're not mad at them anymore?" Graham asks.

"I'm still mad at them. I'm just tired of calling them Mr. and Mrs. Tucker," Sabrina answers.

A few moments later the skin underneath the cast starts to get itchy and it's starting to drive Sabrina crazy. Ratchet watches the teen take a pen out of her purse. He snatches it before Sabrina can place it underneath the cast.

"Eh, eh, you're not allowed to scratch," Ratchet scolds.

"Why not, it itches," Sabrina whines.

"You could get an infection," Ratchet explains,

"What am I supposed to do if it starts to itch," Sabrina asks.

"Don't scratch and try your best not to think about it when it happens," Ratchet says.

Sabrina's POV

"Okay, but I think Cliff should stay at the base for a few days."

Why? He is your guardian* Bumblebee says.

"I know Bumblebee, but if he shows up people are going to get suspicious. It normally takes a few days for a car to get fixed after a car accident depending on how bad it was." I explain.

*Okay, so who is going to take you to school?* Bumblebee asks.

"If Raphael doesn't mind, I was thinking you could,"

"How come you didn't ask me?" Bulkhead asks.

"Bulkhead your vehicle mode is kind of high off the ground. I can't really hop down with only one good ankle,"

"That makes sense, we should get going," Bulkhead says.

"Yeah, Miko doesn't need another detention on her permit record,"

Bumblebee transforms and opens the doors. Ratchet sets Graham down on the floor. Elita and Graham walk over to Bumblebee. Elita sets me down and Graham helps me into the passenger seat, I set my bookbag on my lap, then closes the door. He gets into the driver's seat, then Bumblebee drives away from the group. We pull up in front of Rafael's house. Graham gets out so he can get into the back seat.

"Sabrina, what happened to you?" Rafael asks, after fasting his seatbelt.

"Let's just say I went on a nature hike and found some Decpitcons,"

"How come your parents are still making you go to school?" Rafael asks.

"I was about to ask the same thing," Graham adds.

"They don't want me to fall behind,"

"Someone could just bring you your homework," Rafael suggests.

"I suggested that too, but they refused to let me stay at the base,"

Graham moves the front seat back into the right position and sits down. He buckles himself in then Bumblebee closes the door and drives to the school. We pull up next to Arcee. Graham and Rafael get out. I try to get out of my seat on my own. Lucky for me Jack is standing a few steps away from me. I'm about to hit the ground, but Jack catches me a few seconds before my face makes contact with the cement. He helps me stand up. Then he places his arm around my waist, and I place my good arm around his shoulder so I can use him as a brace. I quickly explain why I'm at school instead of rest back at the base.

"Okay, I'll help you walk to the office to get a wheelchair from the nurse's office," Jack says.

"Thanks Jack,"

"No problem,"

A few seconds later a girl wearing the exact same outfit as me. She looks exactly like me, but her hair is a lighter shade of brown runs up to us. She picks up my backpack.

"Hi, my name is Natasha, my family just moved here. I could use help finding the office so I can get my schedule," Natasha says.

"It's nice to meet you Natasha. I'm Sabrina and this is Jack. We are heading there now. You can come with us,"

"Great, thank you," Natasha says.

I look to my left and see a a bright red European sports car, with the inner part of its wheels painted a shiny gold color.

Ratchet mentioned something about a decpticon that picked a car for its alternate mode. I'm probably just seeing things I didn't get much sleep last night.

"Bye, Knox," Natasha says.

The next thing I see is a man in is late twenties leaning out of the drover's side window. He has short red hair, brown eyes, and a goatee. He is wearing black t-shirt, red leather jacket. Along with an expensive wristwatch on his right wrist.

"Stay out of trouble young lady, your father doesn't want to have to leave work." Knox says.

"I'll try my best," Natasha says.

Knox leans back into the car, and drives away. I look back over at Natasha. A part of me is shouting at me to call Cliff and tell him what I just saw, and the other side of me is saying keep my mouth shut since I don't want the others to find out that I'm half Cybertronian.

The whole way to the office, I'm a tad freaked out that Natasha looks like me. We walk into the room. Mr. Liverance and one of the works walks up to us. The work hands Natasha her schedule. Jack helps me sit down in the wheelchair. Natasha hands my backpack to him and he hangs it on the back of the chair.

"Okay, Natasha, I'll show you to your first class," Mr. Liverance says.

"Okay, bye, Jack, Sabrina, I'll see you at lunch right?" Natasha says.

"Probably, and don't worry about fitting in everyone here is nice,"

Jack and I leave the office and stop by my locker. I tell him my combination so I can get what I need for chemistry class. While we go down the hallway to Mr. Henderson class I can't help but ponder if Natasha is only just Seaglide's holoform or if she figured out how to change into a human.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 29: Waking up to Decepticons​
Normal POV

Back at the base Ratchet is in the lab is coming up with an equation to figure how fast the energon is building up in Sabrina's bloodstream and how long it be till it reaches 50 percent. He goes over to the lab table and see the water bottle filled with the energon solution he made for Sabrina. He picks it up quickly transforms and drives to the school. Meanwhile, at the school, Sabrina starts to feel light headed as the bell rings signaling the end of Geometry class. She reaches around to take out her water bottle and whispers some Cybertonian swear words under her breath when she realizes that she forgot to grab it when she left the base this morning. Her vision slowly starts to get blurry, but she makes out Natasha's face as she runs up to her.

"Sabrina, are you alright?" Natasha asks.

Sabrina tries to answer, but faints a few moments later. Mr. Jameson runs over to them. Natasha explains to him that Knox is a doctor, so he can help her. Mr. Jameson nods and tells her to take Sabrina to the nurse's office. Natasha leaves, but instead of going to the nurse's office, she wheels Sabrina outside. A big smirk comes to her face when Knockout pulls up. He activates his holoform and walks up to them. Knockout takes Sabrina out of the wheelchair and carries her to the car. He lays her down on the back seat, then Natasha gets into the front seat. Ratchet arrives just in time to see the Deception drive off. He follows the sports cars down the road with his sirens blaring. A few of the other motorist are shocked when the driver of the sports car didn't slow down or pull over for the emergency vehicle. They get outside the city before they transform. Knockout smirks seeing the energon inside the bottle Ratchet has in his right hand. Ratchet is a bit shocked when he sees Knockout holding another girl that looks similar to Sabrina in his right hand. The Autobot medic is worried when he notices that Sabrina's face looks worse than it did when Cliffjumper brought her back to the base the first time her energon levels dropped dangerously low and she lost consciousness.

"Let the girls go Knockout," Ratchet snaps.

"Ratchet, I never thought I'd see you outside of the base. Why don't you hand over that energon you have inside that bottle, and i might let them go," Knockout says.

"Knockout, you and I both know that you're bluffing," Ratchet snaps.

"That I am," Knockout smirks.

The Deception puts the girls down on a rock. Then the two medics fight. After Knockout's saw and Ratchet's blade clash several times, sending sparks into the air. Sabrina finds enough strength to wake up long enough to see Knockout snatches the water bottle from Ratchet then punch him hard enough to make him black out.

"Ratchet, I'm sorry," Sabrina whispers before passing out again.

Knockout walks over to the girls again. He hands the water bottle to Natasha then calls for a ground bridge. As the portal opens a few steps in front of him, Knockout picks Sabrina and watches as Natasha turns back into her Cybertronian form.

"Good job Seastrike, I thought you said the girl wouldn't leave the Autobot base till she recovered from her injuries," Knockout says.

"That's what I thought too, but let's not complain about the results," Seastrike says.

"Right you are, my dear, shall we?" Knockout asks.

"Yes, we shall and we should take her to the medical bay. Dad, can question her there once she wakes up," Seastrike says.

They walk through and head to the medical bay on the Nemesis. Knockout tells Seastrike to wait outside so he and Breakdown can work in peace. Seastrike hands the water bottle to him and he walks inside.

"So, that is the squishy Lord Megatron wanted you to kidnap?" Breakdown asks.

"Yes, Breakdown, but I'm afraid that she is no use to us while she is in this condition," Knockout answers.

They get to work getting Sabrina's face to return to what they believe is normal for a human so Megatron can question her. They figure out how to re program their alien medical tech to work for humans and find out Sabrina's secret as well.

"This is interesting now I know why the ship picked up a weak energon signal coming form this she-human." Knockout says.

"So the ship's tracking system wasn't malfunctioning," Breakdown says.

"Correct, it looks like she has energon following inside her as well as what the human call blood," Knockout says.

"How did it get there?" Breakdown asks.

"I'm not sure, but I do know that the she-human does," Knockout answers.

Sabrina's POV

I'm starting to freak out when I hear two voices that didn't sound like Cliffjumper or any of the other Autobots. One did sound like the Deception that tried to kidnap when I went on my hike with Brandon yesterday. The other voice was harder to place I couldn't even compare it anything that I heard on Earth. I could feel my strength slowly returning as well as my migraine fading away. The one thing I know when I wake up is that I'm not going to be in the Autobot base. I slowly open my eyes and see a blurry blob. It takes a few seconds for my vision to return to normal then I see the face of a Cybertronian. Its bright red and has optics are red as well and has a narrow chin.

"Alright, Decepticon, I know I must be on your ship, since this doesn't look like the Autobot base."

"Yes, she-human I did. Do you know why there is energon following inside your body?" The Decepticon asks.

"No, I don't,"

Then I hear metallic footsteps and turn my head towards the sound to see Megatron walk in. He comes over to me and I go back to staring at the ceiling.

"Knockout, did you find out why this human is giving off an energon signal?" Megatron asks.

"Yes, I did, Lord Megatron. It seems the she-human has energon inside her body," Knockout answers.

There must have been enough energon left in my system for my Cybertronian side to activate because I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I hold my breath to keep myself from screaming. Then I try to think of a childhood memory to keep my Cybertronian side from activating, but everything starts to spin around me since my body couldn't handle the pain. I hear evil chuckles as things go black. I'm not sure how long I was unconscious. This time when I open my eyes I slowly lift up my left hand and touch my neck. I feel cables on the side of my neck instead of skin.

"So, Knockout, while she is like this use the cortical psychic patch to scan her brain to find any information about why this just happened." Megatron says.

My heart starts to race Ratchet told me about the cortical psychic patch. He said that it's a procedure where the mind of one Cybertronian can be joined with another, using a cable connected directly between their brains. Then the victim's memories can be viewed by both parties, allowing information to be extracted. I look to my left again and see a long purple cord being attached to a computer then Knockout walks over to me. I gasp when he attaches it to the back of my head.

~ Aliens in Jasper~​

Normal POV

Back at the school, Graham walks into the cafeteria. He gets his food and sits down at the table next to Miko.

"Guys, I'm getting a little worried, Sabrina isn't here." Graham says.

"Yeah, someone from her Geometry class should have brought her here," Jack adds.

"What do we do now," Graham asks.

"We have to believe the 'Bots can find her," Jack says.

"I wish there is a way to I can contact them," Graham says.

Meanwhile, at the base, Elita walks into the main room. She goes over to the computer and starts a search for Ratchet's signal. After she finds it, she locks the ground bridge onto his coordinates, opens the portal and runs through it. Elita gasps when she sees Ratchet on the ground unconscious and goes over to him.

"Ratchet, wake up," Elita says, shaking him.

Ratchet groans as he slowly opens his eyes and sees Elita looking down at him. Elita helps him stand up.

"What happened?" Elita asks.

"Sabrina left the specialized form of energon I made for her at the base that would keep her from passing out in school. I was taking it to her. When I arrived at the school Knockout was there," Ratchet answers.

"What was he doing there," Elita asks.

"I saw he had another human girl with him, he must have programmed himself a holoform as well. When he transformed to fight me Sabrina was unconscious and looked worse than the first time this happened." Ratchet says.

"Knockout must have taken her onto the Nemesis," Elita says.

"Yes, Elita, even if we locate the ship we don't have a way of getting into it to rescue her," Ratchet sighs.

In the medical bay on the Nemesis, Knockout is watching one of Sabrina's memories on the screen. He and Megatron see Alpha Tron is talking with the human.

"Young one, I am here to tell you that you are part Cybertronian,"

"That's impossible I look like a human,"

"That is how the other Primes and I decided to disguise you so the Decepticons couldn't find you."

"Hold on, so I'm an Autobot?"

"Yes, but your Cybertonian form will fully activate in the coming months,"

Knockout chuckles as he walks over to Sabrina and disconnected the patch. Sabrina groans and feels the pain in her neck subside. She touches her neck again and sighs when she feels the texture of skin along with her pulse.

"What is our next move Lord Megatron?" Knockout asks.

"She knows where their base is. If you need to redesign the cortical psychic patch to do then do so, we need to get that information before the Autobots stage a rescue mission," Megatron answers.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 30: A Decepticon Experiment - Not​

The idea of using Dark Energon on Sabrina was suggested by a fellow writer on Wattpad called CommentsByAyla.

Normal POV

Sabrina wakes up again and Knockout sees the Decepticon medic attaching some wires to her forehead.

"Normally I'm a very polite, but haven't you invaded my brain with your Deception technology enough for one day." Sabrina snaps.

"Well, have I triggered a new side of your personality, she-human," Knockout smirks.

"No you did not, I'm just a tad cranky because I'm laying on a metal with a broken ankle and dislocated shoulder. Not to mention being a human I need food or you're going to get annoyed by my constant complain that I'm hungry as well as in pain," Sabrina says.

Knockout doesn't say a word, goes over to the computer, and turns on the path again. Sabrina faints again and Knockout watches more of Sabrina's memories play on the screen. He watches the first time she ran into the vehicon tropper and got rescued by the Autobots. He also sees her embarrassing herself in front of Graham. The Decpticon starts to get frustrated since none of these memories contain any information that will help Megatron win the war against the Autobot. He is about to turn it off when he sees Sabrina get into Cliffjumper again and drive off to the Autobot base.

"So, they are in a missile silo just outside Jasper," Breakdown says.

"Breakdown, remove the wires we got what we needed," Knockout says.

"If she has energon in her body what would happen if we used Dark Energon?" Breakdown asks.

"We can find out after I tell Megatron the location of the Autobot base," Knockout answers.

Knockout leaves the Medical bay and heads to the bridge to talk to Megatron. Breakdown walks over to Sabrina and takes off the wires. Sabrina groans as she slowly opens her eyes. Her migraine is getting worse and she remembers the Knockout stole the energon drink from Ratchet. She looks to her right and sees the water bottle on the lab table. The teen knows she can't reach over to grab it because of the sling on her arm. Breakdown didn't want to hear Sabrina complain so he hands it to her. Sabrina uses the small amount of strength she has left to sit up. She takes the water bottle from the Decepticon. She drinks half and hand it back to Breakdown.

Meanwhile, at the school, Bumblebee pulls into the parking spot next to Arcee. When the school bell rings the students run out the door. Graham, Jack, Miko and Raf walk out. Graham and Raf get into Bumblebee. Then everyone drives to the base. Graham and Raf get out of the Urbana 500. Then Bumblebee, and the others transform before walking over to Cliffjumper.

"Where is Sabrina?' Cliffjumper asks.

"Yes, I was about to ask that as well," Arcee adds.

"We were hoping you guys had an idea she was at lunch," Graham answers.

"I have a hunch that Sabrina was taken aboard the Decepticon Warship," Ratchet says.

"If she is on the ship can we bring her back?" Graham asks.

"It's going to be difficult to locate the ship since its cloaked. I will keep working and I'll let you know when I find it," Ratchet says.

Sabrina's POV

I know my parents will start to worry when they visit the base and I'm not there. I have to remain hopeful that the Atuobots will rescue me soon. My stomach starts to do back flips when I remember that the Decepticon are considering using Dark energon on me. Ratchet hasn't explained to me or Graham about it. I may be part Cybertronian, but I'm human as well not a lab rat. Knockout comes back in and he walks over to me.

"Since you know the location of the Autobot base, can't you just hold me hostage somewhere else and have the Autobots rescue me?"

"Sorry, Sabrina, Megatron ordered me to come up with a way to make you fight alongside the Decepticons." Knockout answers.

"I'm not trying to disrespect the leader of the Decepticon, but I'd never turn against my new friends." I say confidently.

"I'm afraid you won't have any choice in the matter, my dear," Knockout smirks.

"There is one flaw in your plan. All your equipment is designed for robots and I'm human, so there is no way you'll be able to put the Dark energon into my bloodstream,"

"We'll find a way around that little predicament," Knockout says.

The next thing I know Knockout holds up a plastic bag of food in front of me. One side of my brain is screaming do not take it. He could have poisoned it somehow. I'm starving since I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning. I slowly extend out my left hand and take the bag.

"How did you even get this? I know you Cybertronians don't have any Earth money, since you don't have to eat." I ask, slowly opening the bag and looking inside.

"I went to what you humans call a homeless shelter," Knockout says.

I did volunteer at the homeless shelter making lunch last summer. The staff ensures that every meal is healthy, so I know that it will be a balanced meal with whatever it is. I slowly look into the bag a one big container inside it is meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. A smaller bag has some rolls in it. The last two containers have a salad and Apple Crisp in them. I'm about to start eating when I see Knockout pick up the water bottle with my energon in.

"I'm going to need that all this food will make me thirsty," I say.

"You will get it back, I just need a small amount of it to help me figure out the next part of the plan to turn you against the Autobots." Knockout says.

After I finish eating Breakdown takes the empty water bottle from me. He walks over to Knockout. The Decepticons stands next to me and hold the bottle towards me. This time the liquid inside is purple instead of blue. Luckily, I wasn't thirsty right now, so they would have to wait to see how my body will react to the Dark Energon.

"I'm not drinking that," I snap.

"You will have to eventually," Knockout says.

"When you do, you will instantly forget everything that has happened to you the past few days," Breakdown chuckles.

The joke is on them, since they don't understand how the human brain works. There is no way that Dark Energon will cause memory loss - I hope.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 31: Induced Psychosis​
Normal POV

Later that night on the Nemesis, Sabrina is talking in her sleep as her head moves back and forth violently because of the nightmare that is playing inside her head. In Sabrina's nightmare, Chormia and Ironhide are fighting a battle against some Decepticon troops when Megatron flies in and shoot Ironhide in the chest just above his spark chamber. She shouts his names as he flies backwards and lands on top of some rubble. Then tries to run over to him, but Megatron picks her up by the neck.

"Sorry, Chormia, but this battle is between me and your mate." Megatron smirks.

Chormia screams out in pain as Megatron slashes his blade across her chest. He drops her and the female Cybertronian's body make a hollow clunking sound as it hits the ground and energon spills from her wound. Megatron walks over to Ironhide and is about to do the same thing to him. Then Sabrina eyes dart open and she winces in pain as she sits up. After failing to locate something to dry the cold sweat off of her forehead, she hears the doors to the lab open. A few moments later sees Knockout standing in front of her.

"What do you want? Other than to make me drink that dark energon," Sabrina snaps.

"Since I see some water dripping off your forehead, you might need to replace the fluids you just lost," Knockout says, handing the water bottle filled with dark energon in front of her.

Sabrina didn't know what was going to happen after she drinks it, but she was a little thirsty. She slowly reaches out her left hand is shaking as she puts the bottle up to her lips. The teenager isn't expecting it to have any kind of flavor, but to her it tasted like that flat grape pop. After a few sips her whole body starts to hurt and she lays down, taking a few deep breaths hoping the pain would go away. Knockout catches the water bottle before it hits the floor after Sabrina passes out. As he stands up the Decepticon chuckles seeing the cast on her ankle breaks in half and the strap of sling on her right shoulder rip, as Sabrina's Cybertronian form fully activates.

Sabrina's POV

I groan as sit up again, this time my shoulder and ankle didn't hurt. I look down at hand and it was covered in metal. Then I realize why my body felt heavy my body is covered head to toe in metal. I'm not sure if I still can have a panic attack since I don't have a heart anymore, but I'm really scared.

"Knockout, what just happened?" I ask in the calmest tone I could.

"It looks like the dark energon cause your Cybertronian side to fully activate," Knockout answers.

I close my eyes and pray that I change back to my human side in a few minutes. Five minutes pass and I'm still in my Cybertronian form. I take the blaster off my hip and jump off the birth. Then I aim it at Knockout's spark chamber as anger starts to well up inside me.

"Start talking Knockout, why did the Dark Energon do this to me?" I shout.

"My dear Breakdown and I were unsure how your body was going to react to it." Knockout says.

"Am I going to be able to change back to my human form or not," I shout.

"You will and I know someone who can teach you," Knockout says.

I feel the anger inside me start to fade, so I put my weapon away, "Who is going to teach me?"

"Her name is Seastrike," Knockout answers.

I hear the door open again and see a black and Blue femme. She has a build similar to my birth father Iornhide.

"Knockout, can you keep the girl quiet, she interrupted my power down," The femme complains.

"Seastrike, it turns out that girl is part Cybertronian," Knockout says.

She turns to her left and I start to scream happily on the inside since I know my sister is alive. I just hope she recognizes me in my Cybertronian form.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 32: Sister Talk​

Sorry in advance this chapter is a boring filler and might be short. Also, while Sabrina is stuck in her Cybertronian form I'll be using her Cybertronian name.

Normal POV

Swiftglide and Seastrike stair at each other for a few more minutes. Then they feel something strange in their sparks. At that moment Seastrike instantly forgot everything that Megatron told her that her sister was dead and runs over to her. Seastrike picks up Swiftglide and gives her a big hug.

"I take it from how you're crushing me. You remember me, Seaglide," Swiftglide says.

"Yes, I do Swiftglide, but while you're here you have to call me the name Megatron gave me Seastrike, okay," Seastrike says.

After Seastrike puts Swiftglide down on the floor, she stops hugging her.

"Okay, Seastrike, so do I need a Decepticon name now too," Swiftglide asks

"Yes, little sister you do, how about Swiftstrike," Seastrike answers.

"I like it, but I think mom did say that I'm older," Swiftglide says.

"Whatever, how about we start your training tomorrow, let's say at dawn?" Seastrike asks.

"Unless you want me to hear my constant complaints about why you got me up so early or you have to yell at me because I'll be dozing off. You might want to schedule the training session a little late in the day," Swiftstrike answers.

"Fine, we'll start three hours after sunrise. Till then, how about I show you my room," Seastrike offers.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Swiftglide asks.

Seastrike doesn't say another word. The only thing Swiftstrike feels is her sister grabbing her wrist and start to drag her out of the room. Knockout tosses Swiftstrike's energon drink towards Seastrike. She catches it in her free as the two get to the door.

"Can you let me go, please. I do know how to walk," Swiftstrike says.

"I know," Seastrike smirks.

The two femmes get to Seastrike's room, Seastrike lets go of her sister's wrist as the door slides open. They walk inside and sit down on the birth.

Swiftglide aka Swiftstrike's POV

I know why Knockout tosses the water bottle with Dark energon to Seaglide. I know I need to call her by her deception name. I just can't since we grew up as Autobots and she's always been Seaglide. Even though she was more prone to breaking the rules and being adventurous. I'm just glad she remembers me.

"So, Seastrike do you remember anything about our lives on Cybertron?"

"Yes, I do Swiftstrike. We did have a lot of fun times with mom and dad before the war started," Seaglide says.

"I wish there was a way we could go back in time and change the past, so the war never happened," I sigh.

"That would be cool, but I can sense they you would miss the family you have on Earth," Seaglide says placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I know I would, I mean Erath parents and Cybertronian parents do have a few things in common,"

"Really like what," Seaglide asks, with a shocked expression on her face.

"Yes, my Earth parents raised me to be responsible and respect everyone around me. They also want the best for me and my little brother,"

"So, that was the smaller human with you when Knockout and Starscream went to capture you in the forest," Seaglide says.

"Yes. So, why does Starscream have high heels? If he is a mech he doesn't really look very menacing," I ask, holding back a snicker.

"I asked Megatron the very same question the first time I saw him. Megatron told me that he doesn't even know. So, do you think that our parents are still alive?" Seaglide asks.

"I know they are, so how about after Megatron gets what he wants from the Autobots, how about we go looking for them ourselves?" I answer.

"Maybe we don't have to use dark energon on you to make you seen evil," Seaglide smirks.

"Seaglide, neither of us is evil. I just want to find our parents so we can be a family again," I say, playfully punching her arm.

I gasp in shock, then quickly cover my mouth with my hands to keep myself from laughing when Seaglide lands on her butt after falling off the birth. I regain my composure and look down at my sister.

"You could help me up," Seaglide snaps.

"So, Seaglide, I'm still getting used to being in this form. Plus, if you want me to act like a 'con I'm not supposed to help you right?"

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 33: A Guardians' Guilt​

Normal POV

Seastrike and Swiftglide are in power down. They tossed their heads back and forth neither realizing that they are about to get a message from Alpha Trion. They turn to their left and see the Prime's face in front of them.

"Swiftglide, Seaglide, I have an important message for both of you,"

"What is it? Do you know if our parents are still alive?" Swiftglide asks.

"I'm afraid the time isn't right to disclose that information, my dear."

"Now that we found each other again, sir. I think we are ready to hear that information," Seastrike says.

"You two found each other because I let it happen. Now I don't have much time, you two need to escape from the Nemesis as soon as you can, Megatron wants to use the two of you fight the other Autobots,"

"How does Megatron plan to make us do that?" Swiftglide asks.

"He is going to use the Dark Energon on the two you,"

Their optic's quickly go back online before Alpha Trion had the chance to explain the rest of Megatron's plan. Swiftglide sits up on the birth and watches her sister get up off the floor.

Why didn't she take me back to the medical bay? There is no way I'm going to let Megatron put more if that dark energon into my body or Seaglide's either. Swiftglide thinks.

Swiftglide hops down off of the birth. She walks over to her sister.

"Did we just have the same dream?" Seastrike asks.

"It wasn't a dream, Seaglide, it was a message from Alpha Trion," Swiftglide says.

"Why would he tell us about Megatron's plan, other than to warn us that is," Seastrike says.

"He wants us to get out of here so Megatron won't get the chance to put his plan into action,"

"Swiftglide, you need to call me Seastrike remember?" Seastrike says.

"I know, do you think we should go to the medical bay so Knockout can refill the water bottle? I do need energon,"

"Okay, but I'm going with you," Seastrike says.

They head to the medical bay. Knockout turns towards the door when he hears it open. He walks over to them.

"So, ladies, what do I owe this visit?"

"Swiftstrike needs a refill. I was going to take her somewhere so she can pick out a vehicle mode," Seastrike answers.

Knockout refills the with more dark energon. Then they start to leave when Knockout hears Starscream and a Trooper coming down the hall. The medic pushes the girls back into the lab. As the door closes the girls stumble backward, Seastrike gains her footing. Breakdown catches Swiftglide and covers her mouth with his hand. Outside Starscream and the trooper stopped in front of the medical bay.

"So, Knockout this trooper has told me about this rumor being spread around the ship," Starscream says.

"Yes, I heard that you used dark energon on that human you and Seastrike brought on board," The Trooper adds.

"The rumor you two heard is true. I did use some dark energon on the human, but the human wasn't actually a human. She was part Cybertronian. I haven't told Lord Megatron about the results from her exposure," Knockout says.

The group turns to their left and sees Megatron walking up, "So, what happened to our guest?"

-Aliens In Jasper-​

Meanwhile, at the Autobot base, in Cliffjumper's room, he wakes up from a not so restful recharge. His brain refused to turn off due to all the racing thoughts of worry about what the Decepticons could be doing to Sabrina. He also kept thinking that Sabrina had to be terrified as well as being on a ship filled with Cybertronians that could kill her if they chose to do it after they got the information they needed. A huge wave a guilt and disappointment flow through his body as he leaves his room since he failed as Sabrina's guardian.

In the main room, Ratchet is working on the computer. Graham is sitting on his shoulder. The Autobot medic looks down towards his human partner. He watches Graham nod off then start to slide off his shoulder. Ratchet quickly takes right hand off the keyboard and catches his human partner before he lands on it.

I'm sorry Graham, this is my fault. I should have made sure Sabrina had her energon before she left for school. Ratchet thinks walking back over to the computer.

A few moments later Cliffjumper walks in. He sees Ratchet walk over to the couch and place the comatose Graham down on it carefully, trying not to wake him. They go over to the computer and Ratchet noticed that Graham isn't the only one who is tired this morning.

"So, I'm guessing Graham feels guilty about Sabrina getting kidnapped by the Decepticons?"

"Yes, Cliffjumper, but this was my fault. I should I have given Sabrina her energon before she left. If I did she would be here and not with the Decepticons." Ratchet sighs.

"Ratchet this is my fault too. I should have asked her to make sure she had everything she needed for school," Cliffjumper sighs.

Optimus and Elita enter in time to hear the two playing the blame game about who is truly responsible for what happened to Sabrina.

"Ratchet, Cliffjumper, playing the blame game isn't going to help Sabrina," Eltia says.

"Elita is right, we need to focus on locating the Nemesis and formulating a rescue plan," Optimus says.

"While the three you work on that, I'm going on patrol," Cliffjumper sighs.

The trio watches Cliffjumper transform and drive off.

Swiftglide's POV

Seaglide punches Breakdown so I can break free from his grasp. I decide to test my blaster to make sure he couldn't pin me down again. I pull the trigger and he flies across the room. I hear him groan as he hits the wall and see a big hole in his arm where my blast hit. Then I hear an evil chuckle as the door opens. I put my blaster away and clench my fists as rage starts to build when I see Megatron walk in. Knockout runs over to Breakdown and starts to patch up his wound.

"I see the Dark Energon has changed your personality as well as fully activate your Cybertronian side, right Swiftglide." Megatron smirks.

"Wait, you remember me?" I gasp.

"Yes, I do my dear, but soon you and Seastrike or should I say Seaglide won't remember this conversation or anything that just happened," Megatron chuckles.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 34: Megatron's Plot​
Swiftglide's POV

I try my best to not let Megatron see the fear in my eyes, as I slowly back up. I glance over towards Knockout and Breakdown to see Knockout patching up the wound on Breakdown's arm. I take out my blaster again as I turn my attention to Megatron. I'm about to shoot it when my wrist is hit by a laser blast. My weapon clatters as it hits the floor and, Seaglide runs over to me.

"I'll help you fight him." she says, picking up my blaster and aiming it at Megatron.

"How cute, but I'm afraid your little sister bond won't help you," Megatron chuckles.

"I will never fight for you Megatron. The only reason why Seaglide did was due to you brainwashing her that you're her father since you separated us when we were little," I snap, clenching my wrist trying to stop the energon leaking from the hole in it.

"You will join the Decepticons since your body has accepted the dark energon," Megatron states.

"What makes you so sure my body has accepted it?" I snarl.

"You did attack Breakdown," Megatron answers.

"I was only defending myself."

Normal POV

Cliffjumper activates his holoform as he reaches the end of the road leading to the base. He decides to drive around somewhere else besides Jasper. About ten miles down the road he drives past a sign that says, "Now entering the city of Caseville - population 1,300." He pulls into a gas station to ask directions to a scrapyard to find some parts for Ratchet to help him locate the Nemesis. He parks next to a Blue Honda Odyssey. 'Clark' gets out of the vehicle and walks inside then goes up to the register.

"Hello, sir, I'm visiting from Jasper. Is there a scrapyard are here? My friend Ratch... Ryan is working on a project for his robotics club," Cliffjumper asks.

"Yes, the place is called "From Trash to Treasure" but it doesn't open up till nine o clock I'm afraid." the Cashier answers.

"Okay, thank you," Clark says.

Cliffjumper turns around and walks back outside. A boy the same age as Brandon, his name is Nick quickly lets go of his father's hand. He runs up to Cliffjumper's alt mode and is about to climb onto the hood. His father, Brent dashes over to him and is able to grab him before Nick puts his foot on the front bumper.

Brent turns around and says,"I'm sorry young man, my son forgets his manners when he sees a cool car,"

"It's okay, sir, I learned from a friend of mine who has a brother the same age as your son, acts the same way as him,"

Nick looks over at Cliff and says, "Mister, can I take a picture of your car so I can show it to my friends at Preschool, please?"

Cliff nods and says, "Sure, kid, and you can call me Clark not mister,"

Brent puts Nick down on the hood next to the horns. Nick wraps his left hand around one of them. Then his father takes out his phone and takes the picture. Brent puts his phone away then Nick slides down off the hood. He goes over to Cliff.

Nick gives him and big hug and says, "Thank you, Clark, you are the coolest,"

"You're welcome bud,"

After they go inside, Cliff opens the driver's side door and gets into his alt mode, closes the door then drives off.

On the nemesis, Seastrike and Swiftglide watch Megatron's hand turn into a blade. He runs up to them. Seastrike shoots her sister's blaster several times in hopes it would keep him at bay. They begin to fear the worst as Megatron deflects all the blasts. When he is close enough they scream out in pain as he slashes them across their chests. The two femmes struggle to keep themselves awake due to the massive amount of Energon streaming out of their wounds.

Megatron looks down at them and chuckles, "Knockout after you patch up my handy work. Use Dark Energon to replace the energon they've lost,"

"Yes, Lord Megatron," Knockout says.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 35: A shcoking Reunion​
Normal POV

Megatron, Breakdown, and Knockout wait patiently for Swiftglide and Seaglide to finally lose consciousness. Megatron nods to them before he leaves the room, and Knockout fixed the twins injuries. They pick them up and carry them over to the berths, located in the room. Breakdown attaches small monitors to them in order to track their vitals while they leave to go to the storage room to get the dark energon. After the doors close the twins get another message from Alpha Trion.

"Swiftglide, Seaglide, you two need to escape now," Alpha Trion warns.

"How can we do that?" Swiftglide asks.

"Yes, Megatron had almost sent us to the scrap yard," Seaglide adds.

"I'm aware of the girls, you two need to dig deep to find the inner strength needed. Remember, the two of you and Strikezone to help restore Cybertron." Alpha Trion says.

Ratchet's POV

I stop typing another equation to locate the warship as I hear the sound of Cliffjumper's engine as he enters the base and I turn around. After he transforms a sad expression appears on Cliffjumper's face as he lets out a long sigh. I walk over to him.

"Cliffjumper, where did you go?"

"I went to a city to find a scrap yard to get some parts to help us improve our equipment to locate the nemesis." Cliffjumper answers.

"I appreciate the thought," I say placing my hand on his shoulder, "I will locate her even if I have to pull what the humans call 'An all nighter' I will bring her back."

I hear some more footsteps and see Optimus and Elita one walk in from the corner of the eye, "I don't approve of that idea old friend,"

"Yes, you're our medic and scientist, without you here we'd be in trouble." Elita adds, "Cliffjumper, how were you going to get the parts?"

"I'm aware of that Elita." I sigh, "Did you have a plan to get the parts Cliffjumper, you need what the humans call money to get them when the humans are around,"

"I can just use my holoform, Ratchet. I probably could have come up with something to say to see if the owner could donate some parts," Cliffjumper says.

Normal POV

Back on the Nemesis, Knockout and Breakdown walk into the storage room and pick up a stack of dark energon cubes. They turn around and start to leave when they get back to the medical bay. The cubes land in a big pile on the floor as the two drop them when they see that Swiftglide and Seaglide are gone.

"Maybe we should have had one of the troopers stand guard after all," Breakdown says.

"Let's get set up and go after them. They couldn't have gotten too far in their condition," Knockout says.

The twins continue their stealthy escape from the ship. They reach the flight deck and walk to the edge.

"Seaglide, did you happen to pick a vehicle that flies for your ALT Mode?" Swiftgide asks.

'No, sorry the Military Base we snuck into didn't have any planes or other flying vehicles," Seaglide answers.

"So, we are just going to jump to doom. I don't think Alpha Trion would like this idea," Swiftglide says.

"Lord Megatron, I've found the twins shall I have the troopers open fire?" Starscream asks.

"Yes, I need them to stay on the ship," Megatron answers.

The twins turn around to see Starscream along with an army of Troopers charging their blasters and taking aim at them. Seaglide grabs her sister's wrist as she turns around then jumps off the ship as the 'Cons start shooting at them. Starscream runs over to the edge and shouts for the seekers to fly after them.

Ratchet's POV

A few moments later we hear an incoming comm signal beep. I dash over to the computer, then the others come over as well. I can hardly believe that our system could pick up this faint signal.

"Autobots... Escaped... Ground bridge... My sister and I.... Attacked." The voice says.

The Comm signal drops. I quickly trace the signal and locate two Autobot signals into free fall.

"Do you think Swiftglide found her sister on Nemesis?'' Elita asks.

"We'll have to ask her once I lock the ground bridge onto her coordinates,"

I open a portal and we hear a thump, then turn around to see two unconscious Cybertronians on the floor. Optimus and I run over to them. I notice one looks exactly like how Sabrina did when her Cybertronian side activated. I scanned them and say, "Optimus, we need to get them to the medical bay now,"

Optimus and I pick them up and go to the medical bay. We attach the electro pulse monitors and I look down at Sabrina. I see her slowly open her eyes.

"Ratchet, thank you for saving me and Seaglide," Sabrina says weakly.

"Save your strength Sabrina, just power down for now,"

"Okay, but the 'cons used dark energon on me," Sabrina whispered before she powered down.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 36: A Decepticon Invasion​

Sorry, this chapter is short. I'll do my best to make the next one longer.

Normal POV

Starscream gets a call from one of the seekers. It informs him that the twins escaped through a ground bridge portal. He walks to the edge, transforms and flies off telling the seekers to run recon.

Since those Femmes are low on energon. The Autobots must be looking for Energon to help them. All I have to do is locate one of them and sneak into their base and bring them back. Starscream thinks.

On the brig, Breakdown and Knockout walk in. Megatron asks Soundwave to play back the audio recorded from the flight deck. The Decepticons hear Swiftglide mention Alpha Trion.

"Why would one of the thirteen original Primes contact Swiftglide?" Knockout asks.

"I'm not sure Knockout, but once you and Breakdown bring her and Seaglide back. We'll ask Swiftglide after the dark energon infusion is complete," Megatron answers.

"Yes, Lord Megatron, we will go to the Autobot base." Knockout says.

Ratchet's POV

Optimus and I leave the medical bay to rejoin the others. I thought Swiftglide was delirious due to lack of energon when she said that the Decepticons used Dark Energon on her. I believe that she was too exhausted to change back to her human form when her cybertronian side activated. I review her scan again to see that I overlooked the dark energon that is flowing through her body.

"Ratchet, is Swiftglide going to be okay?" Elita asks.

"They will be okay, but we don't have enough energon in our reserves to get them back on their feet,"

"So did Megatron attack them while they were on the Nemesis?" Graham asks.

"Yes, he did human," Knockout says.

We turn around and see him and Breakdown standing in front of the tunnel.

"How did you two not trigger our security system?" Arcee asks.

"Elementary my dear, I just used my new cloaking device then waited for the right time to sneak in," Knockout answers.

"How did you find this place?" Cliffjumper asks.

"Let's just say using dark energon on the girl wasn't the only thing we did," Knockout answers.

"What did you do to her?" Cliffjumper snaps.

"Are you aware of the cortical psychic patch," Knockout answers with a sly grin.

Normal POV

Then Knockout takes out his prod. He notified it for this mission. The Autobots watch him press a button and several darts come flying at them. They jump out of the way, but unknown to them they have dark energon on the tips. One hits Graham in the skin as he rolled to his right to evade the three darts coming at him. He screams out in pain and Ratchet sprints over to him.

"By the Allspark," Ratchet gasps.

Then he sees Graham's Cybertronian side has activated. He has Elita's slim build and Optimus' signature colors. Graham slowly opens his eyes and sees the shocked expression on Ratchet's face.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Graham I think I can deduce from your Cybertronian from that Optimus and Elita are your parents," Ratchet answers.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 37: Another Dark Energon Transformation​
Graham's aka Strikezone's POV

"What are you talking about Ratchet?"

Ratchet helps me to my feet. Optimus runs over to us. I stumble a bit when I see my reflection in the windows on Optimus's chest. He catches me then I put my arm around Ratchet's shoulder so I can take a few seconds to wrap my mind around what just happened.

"So, Ratchet, it looks like Knockout used dark energon in those darts," Optimus says.

"It would appear so, now we'll have to find enough energon to help the girls and Graham to get the dark energon out of their systems," Ratchet says.

A few seconds later we hear screams of pain coming from the medical bay. I quickly take my arm off Ratchet's shoulder and run towards the sound. Ratchet and Optimus follow me. We arrive to see Knockout and Breakdown removing the pulse monitors and slinging them over their shoulders. I mimic what I saw Optimus did to change his hand to his blaster.

"Put them down Cons," I snap aiming my blaster at Knockout.

They turn around and I see a sly grin appear on Knockout's face. He says, "You won't hurt me Graham or should I call you Strikezone,"

"Maybe we should call him mini Optimus," Breakdown adds.

"Don't test me Knockout, I'll hit you right in your spark," I snap.

Normal POV

On board the Nemesis on the bridge Megatron is sitting on his throne clenching his first in frustration wondering what is taking Knockout and Breakdown so long to bring back the two injured femme's from the Autobot base. He hears the door slide open and looks up to see Starscream walk in. "Starscream, have you heard anything from Knockout and Breakdown?"

"Nothing yet Lord Megatron. Might I make a suggestion to ensure that we can bring back those two tricky Femmes." Starscream says.

"What is it?" Megatron asks.

"We should capture the younger human brother of Swiftglide and the sibling of that other human called Graham," Starscream says.

After Megatron tells Starscream that Soundwave will help him. Soundwave figured out how to edit his holoform program to make a human form that would easily get the Preschoolers to trust him. Just in case communications and surveillance chief also called the school and posed as Brandon and Isabella's parents so Starscream 'Steven' could pick them up after school today. Starscream chuckles evilly as he and Soundwave head to the flight deck.

The Decepticons land in a safe spot where they could hide their Cybertronian forms so no humans could spot them. Then to Starscream's dismay, he activates his holoform. He groans seeing his reflection on the side of his alt mode. Now he looks like a 5'8'' tall 23-year-old man with green eyes, short black hair, and goatee on his chin. He also didn't care for the earth attire he is wearing also, he is wearing a silver jacket, a gray t-shirt with the Decepticon logo on it, a pair of what the humans call jeans and a pair of boots with a small heel on them.

Hopefully, this form will fool those small humans long enough to lure them back here. Starscream thinks.

He gets to the Preschool in time to hear the school bell ring. He steps to the side to let the other parents walk past him with their kids. Mrs. Sampson walks out with Brandon and Isabella. The preschoolers are worried when they didn't see their parents or older siblings.

"Mrs. Sampson, where are my mom and dad?" Brandon asks.

"Yeah, where is Graham?" Isabella adds.

"I got a call from your parents they said that their friend Steven will walk you two home today." Mrs. Sampson answers.

The kids walk over to Steven then they walk down the sidewalk. When 'Steven' makes a right turn instead of going straight when they reach the end of the street.

"Mr. Steven, we need to turn around," Brandon says.

"Yes, our houses are the other way," Isabella adds.

"Your teacher got confused I'll be taking you to my house to wait for your parents," Starscream says.

The two turn around and try to run away but 'Steven' quickly grabs them by their collars. He continues to walk towards the location where he and Soundwave landed. Brandon and Isabella keep shouting stranger danger as well as kicking wildly in the hopes he would get annoyed enough to let them go. It didn't work and Starscream joins back up with Soundwave. The preschoolers stop screaming when their throats start to get sore. Soundwave transforms then release Lazerbeak. It flies over to them and hits them with the lowest power energon blast its cannons could produce. After they stopped moving Lazerbeak flies back to Soundwave and he takes hold of them with his tentacles. Starscream deactivates his holoform then transforms as well.

"Lord Megatron, we have them," Starscream says.

"Good, now I'll have one of the troopers open a bridge in front of Autobot base. I'll join you as well I want to see Optimus's reaction when he sees we have the two siblings of their human pets," Megatron says.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 38: Surprise Allies​
Normal POV

Outside on a cliff to the left of the Autobot base two bots are watching the entrance waiting to see it opening up again. One is a mech, he is mostly red, but his face, shoulders and the top half part of his legs are gray. The other is a femme, she is mostly blue but has a little of red on her knees, shoulders and the top plate on her hands. Both are holding their weapons in their left hands.

"We shouldn't be spying on Optimus and the other Autobots. We should be helping them," The Femme says.

"We aren't spying on them Chromia," The Mech says.

"Ironhide, if our spark bond with the twins led us here. It means they are inside," Chromia says.

"I know Chromia, but how can we be sure if Swiftglide and Seaglide even remember us? Our family has been separated for 16 stellar cycles, not to mention Seaglide was taken by Megatron. Who knows what crazy lies he told her." Ironhide says.

Chromia's POV

I'm about to make another argument about how strong our bond is with the twins. Then we see the Autobots chase after Knockout and Breakdown. We jump down after we see the cons are carrying our twins over their shoulders. Their bodies were limp like they were low on energon. Ironhide and I start to run towards them, but a ground portal opens a few clicks in front of us. We stop and gasp in horror seeing Soundwave walk out holding two unconscious young humans in his tentacles. Starscream walks out as well and aims his blaster at the little boy. After the portal closes, I glance over at Knockout and see Swiftglide snap awake like something must have caused a sharp pain in her spark.

Could that boy be her Earth sibling?

Then I watch her find the strength to kick Knockout. She takes out her blaster and aims it at Starscream.

"What have you done to Brandon?" Swiftglide asks.

Then another mech that looks like a smaller version of Optimus points his blaster at Starscream too then says,"You better not have hurt Isabella either,"

"What are you going to do if we did? Shoot us?" Starscream asks.

Swiftglide and other mech start to lose their balance. They catch each other and lean on the other to try to keep themselves standing. Starscream chuckles, "I like to see you two try to snuff out my spark. Too bad you won't be able to, Soundwave."

Soundwave flicks his tentacles, and I hear them shout "No," as the kids are sent flying towards the cliff. The children wake up and start to scream, and I nod to Ironhide. Then we transform and drive at high speed before changing back to our cybertronian forms then catching them right before they hit the cliff. I look down at my left hand. The little boy, I think Swiftglide called him Brandon, looks up at me.

"Thank you for saving me Miss. nice blue robot," Brandon says.

"You're welcome,"

I set him down on the ground and Ironhide did the same with the little girl. Then we look back towards Swiftglide and the other mech, and they have a look of pure relief on their faces knowing that their children are safe. Starscream and Soundwave take advantage of the two being distracted and shoots them.

"No!" The children shout.

Soundwave snatches Swiftglide in midair and uses another tentacle to grab Seaglide away from Breakdown. Starscream shoots one of his missiles at us. We crouch down to protect the children. When the dust clears we see that that he, Soundwave and the twins are gone. The only thing we see is Optimus, and the others are fighting Vehicon troopers as Ratchet does his best to get the young mech safely back inside the base.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 39: Dark Energon Infusion​

Chromia's POV

I go to help the others after I tell Ironhide to watch the children. I run up to Cliffjumper and shoot down several troopers along the way.

"Thanks for the assist, but these 'Cons still need to learn what happens when you mess with the bull," Cliffjumper says.

"I remember, but these troopers still haven't gotten the horns?"

"They are just about to get them," Cliffjumper smirks.

In a few clicks, we defeated all the troopers, so I look back over at Ironhide. I see him let Brandon and the little girl climb onto his hand. He walks over to us, and I turn my attention back to the group.

"Why did the Decepticons capture us?" Brandon asks.

"Yeah, did we do something wrong?" The little girl adds.

"No, Brandon, Isabella, the Decepticons just wanted to use the two of you as bait, so your siblings would let down their guard," Optimus answers.

"You are going to rescue Sabrina, aren't you?" Brandon asks.

"Of course we are Brandon," Cliffjumper answers.

"Why did Graham look like you Optimus?" The little girl, Isabella, asks.

"That's because Knockout hit him with a dart that activated his cybertronian side." Optimus answers.

We walk into the base. Optimus guides Ironhide and me to the medical bay. When we arrive, Isabella jumps off of Ironhide's hand. Before she could land on Graham's chest, or should I call him Strikezone, Ratchet catches her in his left hand. Then he sets her down on the berth and Ratchet says, "Isabella, I know you're worried about him, but you could have gotten hurt jumping from that height,"

"I'm sorry Ratchet," Isabella says. "If he is an alien now, how did he know that I needed his help?"

"Your sibling bond is strong. He must have felt a twinge in spark."

"Is that how Sabrina knew I needed her help?" Brandon asks.

"Yes,"

Isabella climbs onto Strikezone's chest and lies down on top of his spark chamber. The calming sound of the beating of his spark must have lulled her into power down. Now she is sleeping peacefully, Ironhide is about to pick her up. I place my hand on his wrist, and he looks over at me. I shake my head telling him not to even think about moving her. We leave the medical bay to let them rest.

"Ratchet, will Strikezone be okay?"

"Yes, all he needs is an Energon infusion,"

"What about Sabrina?" Brandon asks.

Swiftglide's POV

My optics come back online. After my vision clears, I recognize the pattern of the ceiling of the Decepticon warship's medical bay. I look to my left to see Breakdown putting a dose of dark energon into Seaglide. The next thing I know Knockout walks up to me holding a Cybertronian sized needle filled with Dark Energon. A burning sensation flows through my arm after he sticks it into my arm.

"You will be fighting for us soon," Knockout chuckles.

His evil laughs echo in my audio receptors as everything goes black again. I wasn't sure what is going on until I turn around and see Alpha Tron in front of me. I'm a little worried because he warned Seaglide and me to get off the Nemesis. Now we're back on it and infused with dark energon.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to stop Megatron from infusing us with the dark energon,"

"It's okay young one this is just a minor setback. I know the two of you will escape again," Alpha Trion says.

"Why are you here?"

"I have some important information concerning your Earth brother Brandon," Alpha Trion answers.

"Alpha Trion he doesn't need to get any more involved in this than he already is. He is just a little kid,"

"I'm sorry Swiftglide, but Brandon isn't a human," Alpha Trion says, " He is half Cybertronian like you,"

"How is that possible he looks exactly like our Earth parents." I say, "How was my mom able to give birth to him if he wasn't human?"

"Your Earth mother was pregnant," Alpha Trion answers, "The baby she gave birth to him he wasn't breathing, so with the aid of Primus, I disguise myself as a human doctor. I performed what you humans call CPR to revive him."

"You used energon on him to give his heart a small shock,"

"Correct after that the little amount of energon remained in his system," Alpha Trion says,"Now, you need to go back to the Autobot base and aid him through this confusing time in his life,"

"How am I supposed to do that when I'm still getting used to being part Cybertronian myself?"

"You'll figure something out," Alpha Trion says confidently.

Then everything starts to fade away like a dream does when I'm starting to wake up. My Optics come back online, and I just stare at the ceiling for a moment to wrap my mind around what Alpha Trion just told me. I wish I could have asked him when Brandon's Cybertronian side will start to activate before I woke up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Chapter 40: Finding a Vehicle Mode​

Swiftglide's POV

I still can't believe that Alpha Trion waited this long to tell me that Brandon is half Cybertronian like me. I'm not sure that I'll be able to help Brandon deal with finding out he is half alien when I'm still getting used to it myself. The next thing I feel is someone shaking me I turn my head to see Seaglide standing next to me.

"Welcome back to reality Swiftglide," Seaglide says.

"Did you get another message from Alpha Trion?"

"Yes, did he tell you about, your human brother, Brandon?" She asks.

"Keep your voice down," I whisper, "You never know Soundwave could be listening to us,"

"Sorry sis, but we need to get out of here," she whispers.

"I know, but I hope you have a better plan than just jumping off of the ship."

Seaglide helps be down and whispers her plan into my audio receptor. She'll ask Megatron to use their ground bridge to go to an impound lot so that I can pick out a vehicle mode. After I find one, instead of contacting them to send for another bridge we'll just drive to the Autobot base. I'm glad that her plan is less dangerous than the last time we escaped the ship. We leave the medical bay and go to the bridge.

"Lord Megatron, we request to use the ground bridge to go somewhere so Swiftglide can find a vehicle mode," Seaglide says.

"Very well, where would you like to go?" Megatron asks.

"It's a place the humans call an impound lot," Seaglide answers.

"Give Soundwave the coordinates so he can program them into the ground bridge," Megatron says.

We walk over to Soundwave, and Seaglide tells him the information. He turns on the ground bridge then we walk through it. I let out a sigh of relief when I hear the portal close behind us.

Normal POV

The Autobots gather in around Ratchet in front of the computer. The medic starts typing to try to locate an energon deposit. His search is interrupted when the scanners pick up two dark energon signals.

"Where are they coming from?" Optimus asks.

"An impound lot," Ratchet answers.

"Can we get a visual?" Cliffjumper asks.

Ratchet hacks into the cameras, and they see the video on the screen of Seaglide and Swiftglide walking around the team gasps in disbelief.

"What are they doing?" Ironhide gasps.

"They could blow our cover," Cliffjumper adds.

"Swiftglide does need to find a vehicle mode," Chormia says.

A few moments later, the video goes to black. Ratchet tries to get the signal back, but can't isolate the signal again.

"What happened Ratchet?" Arcee asks.

"I'm not sure," Ratchet answers.

Swiftglide's POV

Seaglide uses some of the equipment built in her vehicle mode to disengage the cameras in the lot so no humans could get any video of us. We start to walk around to find my vehicle mode. The first car is a Buick Rendezvous. I remember doing some research on it, and it is not a safe car.

"Sorry, Seaglide, but this isn't my style,"

"Okay, let's keep looking," Seaglide says.

We walk into the new row of cars. The second car we find is a Blue 1970 Pontiac Firebird.

"What do you think about this one?" Seaglide asks.

"It looks cool, but this one of those cars that all older humans would drive to make them feel young."

"So, is that a yes or no?" Seaglide asks.

"No,"

The car at the end of this row is an Olive green 1993 Jaguar XJ6.

"This one looks cooler than the last one," Seaglide says.

"True, but this still isn't my style,"

Seaglide sighs in frustration, and we walk up and down two more rows of cars till I finally find the right car. It was Metallic Turquoise Audi A4 Sedan.

"This is the one,"

"Finally," Seaglide sighs.

She shows me how to scan it, and we walk over to the wall then climb over it. After we land on the ground, we transform. We get far enough out of Jasper and are close to the base. Seaglide transforms into her robot mode. I mimic her actions and went into my robot mode too.

"So, are we going to drive the rest of the way?" Seaglide asks.

"No, I thought we could walk. You still need to show me how to change into my human form, remember?"

"Right, so next lesson to concealing your alien side." Seaglide answers.

"Okay, so how does this work?"

"It's sort of like a more advanced version of the holoform program the others have," Seaglide explains.

"So, we don't have another holoform program that we can activate while we are driving around Jasper when we are in our Cybertronian forms?"

"We do have a one but it has a layer of code that is covered with so much encryption that it can't be activated," Seaglide answers.

"Okay, so how do I turn it on?"

Seaglide tells me how to turn it on and I feel my body change into my human form. I feel lightheaded and begin to lose my balance. Natasha catches me before I hit the ground.

"Sorry, Sis, I should have told you that you may feel dizzy the first time you change into your human form," Natasha apologizes.

"Will I feel dizzy again when I change back in my Cybertronian form?"

"Yeah, it's only a temporary till your body adjusts to changing back and forth," Natasha says.

"How long did it take your body to adjust?"

"Three days," Natasha says.

"Okay, so let's keep going towards the base,"

Last edited:
Back