• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
Hey man....trade me that one...I just realized this one is hacked....Obtained November 10th >.>

Sorry to eavesdrop aswell but that dosent mean its a hack. The date depends on the date of the DS so the person that obtained it might have had it set at a different date on their DS. If everything else about it is correct, it should be legit.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry to eavesdrop aswell but that dosent mean its a hack. The date depends on the date of the DS so the person that obtained it might have had it set at a different date on their DS. If everything else about it is correct, it should be legit.

That's true also, why don't you let me check it for you??

Sorry about the troubles in wifi SSLugia!!

To the one above, sorry, no calm ones.

Turn off your game, if if it's still there??

Back