• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still don't feel quite ready for a sixth gen but I know that it's been twoish years already for generation five so.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

For the past two generations, I've been eager for a new one once I've beaten the stories and done all that. I like the prospect of new Pokemon and new adventures and seeing what new tech they bring to the table.

Though, right now, I wish they'd do two things:
1- RSE remake (I'm cool with waiting for improved GFX on the 3DS though)
2- Another sequel where we see Kyurem's true forme :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Looking at the three dragons now I think the more proper way to say it is the dragons as a whole? Since Kyurem was the remains iirc. Or I'm going crazy because what is sleeeep and anything but swords and magic and Camelot.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Kyurem was the remains aye. I was just assuming that it was the proper name of the original dragon though because it is the one that absorbs Reshiram and Zekrom. My mental sort of logic at work.

Exactly how much sleep did you manage to get, Nee? xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

UH ... two hours? I might nap while my sister is napping as well but idk yet.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Black Mesa kicking your ass? Might I suggest turning off the Half-Life and switching to... I dunno... something featuring Aperture Science? Or perhaps maybe something along the lines of a planet dominated by convicts and thuggish weapons manufacturers? :B

Hi Lappy o7
Edit: ...bye Lappy ovo;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

watch kino no tabi. It has a qt tomboy lead whom spends her time philosophising with her talking motorbike. she is living the dream.

tumblr_m2qxszIbEM1rog9apo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back