• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misc: Zodiac Challenge

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
So here are my signs:

Capricorn (Goat)
Earth
Goose
Sphinx (Nile)
Cat (Rabbit)
Fire

Need some help here with the signs, not the elements. As for the game...I dunno. Multiple gens would be helpful...

Capricorn: Vaporeon (1-4th), Girafarig (2-4th. due to their location (near mountainous areas), Keldeo (if you're playing 5th gen)

Goose: Farfetch'd/Psyduck/Golduck (1-4th), Swanna (5th gen)

Sphinx: Persian, Delcatty, Purugly, Leopardas (5th gen),

*Arcanine since it's based on a guardian in Japanese folklore, but can also be for your fire element.

Rabbit: Wigglytuff (1st), Azumarill (2nd & third), Buneary (4th), Tabunne (5th gen)

Earth can be a ground type or egg group.

Fire is obvious.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Screen Name: Essa
Birthday 9/5 (Virgo, Bear, Thoth, Pig, Wood, Earth)
Game: Pokemon Pearl
Team:
Lopunny (Virgo)
Snorlax (Bear, if you tilt your head sideways and squint it looks like a bear? This is gonna take a lot of honey...)
Medicham (Thoth)
Hippowdon (Pig...kinda?)
Abomasnow (Wood)
Torterra (Earth)

Years
I am Saggitarius, Sekhmet, Owl, Dog, Fire Element, Wood.

So if I did this on FireRed or FireRed Omega for example could I use Rapidash (the closest thing I could think of to saggitarius- still open for other ideas though), Houndoom (Sekhmet-Cerberous- dark type/connected to underground and death), Noctowl (Owl), Arcanine (Dog), Butterfree (Wood) and Charizard (Fire Element) - I don't like having so many fire types but I have no idea on what kinda better team I could come up with.

Back