• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Update

Well, here it is, the first real update! I've added some shots of the redone first town, shots of the Library, and a few others. I've also included some Starter Pokemon Userbars, so leave your comments on the Starters, and the maps!
Thanks everyone for your support and help, keep it up! :D
2ptw5jd.jpg
5cyuwx.jpg
52dsic.jpg
2cde6w8.jpg
e5r3x3.jpg
2ns9abk.jpg

14nmcqo.jpg

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=165521"][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/14nmcqo.jpg[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]

2it0zgn.jpg

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=165521"][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2it0zgn.jpg[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]

2cncfol.jpg

Code:
[PLAIN][url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=165521"][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2cncfol.jpg[/IMG][/url][/PLAIN]

MegaMaccer

Years
wow Mac love the new screenies there Awesome,
and i saw your job list and it looks like you dont have a beta tester. so I could be your beta tester?
Sure thing, I'd love to have you on as a Beta Tester, sorry about the late reply, a certain PokeCommunity has been down the last few days *Ahem* :D

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
Years
Wow, this looks awesome. I saw the Fakemon sprites and thought "Hel-lo, did Gen V come out when I wasn't looking?" XD Talk about professional! Good luck with the hack, I'm sure it'll turn out great.

MegaMaccer

Years
UPDATE

Here's a new update everyone, some new screens of the route 1 extension, and the second town, Windbere town.
169gj80.jpg

s2vfxv.jpg

23ibk7o.jpg

300em92.jpg

Let us know what you think, we'll have some more screenies for you in a couple of days, and *hopefully* some battle screens, if we can get the sprites ready :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2010
Wow - this sounds great so far ^^ Good luck with taking it further! I take it all 250 will be obtainable in this game itself? Or will they be split over...?

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
i would love to beta test or even help make banners im pretty good with the old photoshop and i love pokemon i love all your concepts for pokemon
email: [email protected]

MegaMaccer

Years
Wow - this sounds great so far ^^ Good luck with taking it further! I take it all 250 will be obtainable in this game itself? Or will they be split over...?
Thanks for your comments, they will all be obtainable in the game, however some will only be obtainable through events, and those events may be very hard to find.... :D Others will have to be traded, but there will be people in game who want to trade, so that will make life easier for you ;)

olidude

Pokemon Zirco- Wanna Join? ;)
Years
I would like joining the team i'm new but ive been working alot on learning advanced scripts and i'm sure i can make some sprites or if you need someone do do something else just tell me! :)

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
Wow, this looks great! I can't waot for this to come out, and I can't even decide which of the starters I want to choose! Usually I go with my favorite, fire, but they all look so amazing! Storyline also looks great! I'm eager to see what this super powerful pokemon is... Hmm... Imagining some crazy Lugia/Ho-oh/Mewtwo combo giant pokemon that kicks butt...

MegaMaccer

Years
Wow, this looks great! I can't waot for this to come out, and I can't even decide which of the starters I want to choose! Usually I go with my favorite, fire, but they all look so amazing! Storyline also looks great! I'm eager to see what this super powerful pokemon is... Hmm... Imagining some crazy Lugia/Ho-oh/Mewtwo combo giant pokemon that kicks butt...
Thanks! It's great to be supported like that :D You'd be closer to the Super Powerful legendary if you thought about a Mew/Celebi/Jirachi combo. Big things come in small packages :D

EDIT: To elaborate on the Secret Legendary (Well, actually, most of the Pokemon in this game are gonna be secret until we release it :D) there will be more big, huge legendarys, known as the "Guardians", but thats all I'm giving away, you'll have to wait for the Beta to hear more :D

Last edited:

olidude

Pokemon Zirco- Wanna Join? ;)
Years
hey mac i sent you an E-mail to your real Msn E-mail adresse cause i could'nt figure out how to put an atachment :)

MegaMaccer

Years
Sure thing, we'll have you on as a Beta Tester :D (Just make sure you apply through the Team Torzach thread next time ;))
While I'm posting, I'll add some more Userbars, I hope everyone likes them :D
1041att.jpg

2z7rbjk.jpg

Xemphos

The Destroying Beast
Years
The sprites look amazing, I bet nintendo looks at it and goes "DAMN He made them first" Also im looking forward to this It honestly is amazing

MegaMaccer

Years
The sprites look amazing, I bet nintendo looks at it and goes "DAMN He made them first" Also im looking forward to this It honestly is amazing
Thanks! I must say though, to avoid any confusion, I myself did not make these sprites, they are Aminako's work, but that doesn't make them any less amazing :D Thanks again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back