• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
The innocent mafia chat was my favorite part. :3

Especially the part where you were all mad at me for betraying you all. :3

Aside from Gunner, she doesn't care about me winning and just wants to kill Fantome with her own hands.

Yukari

Especially the part where you were all mad at me for betraying you all. :3

Aside from Gunner, she doesn't care about me winning and just wants to kill Fantome with her own hands.
At least she got to kill Fantome with her own hands in the story.

Yukari

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Since peeps be asking, here's the role PMs for the secret roles

Spoiler: shh, it's a secret!
You are the Werecat
The most cunning and stealthy of the Werebeasts. Your mastery of camouflage within shadows grants you immunity to all night actions, other than the sight of the Seer.

Your outstanding night vision also allows you to see anyone who has been targeted by a night action, though you won't know which action they were targeted by.

As a cat empowered by the moon, you also have some bewitching traits. Each night you can lock eyes with a player, cursing them. You can do this by sending me a PM in the format of Curse [Player]. Cursed players become fifty percent susceptible to transforming into a Werebeast if attacked by one. The curse, however, does not take effect until the following night, so cursing and killing a player in the same night will not prove fruitful.

You may not share this PM with anyone. You may publicly claim your role if you so choose. Reveal your identity at your own peril.​

You are the Ambassador
You are the emissary charged with representing the royal family within Haven. It's your job to help sort out the many issues within this strange town in order to bring some amount of peace.

You are stalwart in your ways and highly observant. You cannot be converted nor killed by the Lycans. You can be killed by the Witch or during the day phase, however. Once during each day phase, you can recruit an innocent to your side. You may do so by quoting a player and, somewhere in your post, using the keywords "join me" or "join us." If they are a Havenite, they will be informed of this recruitment and the alignment of all others whom have been recruited. If they are not an innocent, then nothing will happen.

Each night, you discover the role of one Havenite who has a role, in a specific order beginning with the Seer.

You may not share this PM with anyone. You may not publicly claim your role. The information you learn may only be shared with your recruits.​

You are the Governer
You are an official who now presides over the daily activities of Haven. Sent here by the royal family, you are to remain in Haven until its many messy affairs have been sorted out.

You have the ability to alter the outcome of a lynching. You may choose, during any day phase, to cause the person with the second greatest amount of votes to by burned instead of the person with the most votes. You may also choose to have no lynching whatsoever, but you may only choose to do this once. If you choose to do either thing, you may send me a Private Message anytime before the phase changes to night.

You may not share this PM with anyone. You may publicly claim your role if you so choose. Reveal your identity at your own peril.​

Candy

Years
Hey guys I was just reminded about a specific chat we had on the faes chat:

Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
God! See, at least me and the Lycans know we're mean! You try to act so innocent like, "Oh, I use to live in Haven with all the little faeries, and the little elves!"

My role. For the people who completely missed the howls mentioned. And wondered why Sonata died. ;)
Spoiler:

Yukari

For anyone who wants to know about the hint I got all I can say is pay attention to the color of the text.
9L3aR1H.png

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
That's totally how it as rigged

I overestimated their intelligence and then dumbed everything down, but then the sneaky bastards manipulated my poor, kind heart

Candy

Years
There was actually something else that I can do after I finally gotten a werebeast, but it's already tad too late to use it lol.

Ahem.

Nakuzami said:
The Necromancer's Mutt
You've claimed the soul of a Lycan, and now you get to run with the dogs. Each night you can choose to attack another player. If you attack a Lycan, there is a fifty percent chance that they will be killed, and a fifty percent chance that you will be. If you attack an innocent, they shall be converted into a Lycan and join a Werebeast faction that you will lead.

You may also choose to not attack at all, if you so wish.​

I had a chance to fuck everything up by making my own army but turns out that Gunner recruited me that night so.......................

Years
IDK that totem really weirded me out by forcing me to join the Lycans lol

And really? The Faes have their own chat? That's so OP for an innocent faction. Plus all those damn powers Jesus. Naku really wanted us to lose lol

Back