• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Need For Speed - A Club About Cars

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Choose three cars for you to own: 2002 Mazda RX-7, 1994 MR2 SW20, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
How many pedals are you going to find in a car? 2 automatic, 3 manual

When did you start to like cars?
I grew up around cars and had a small obsession with them from when I was like 8 years old (maybe younger) up until I started high school. I backed off a bit since then, but I still like cars and could get back into them if I ever really wanted to.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
Choose three cars for you to own: 2008 Lexus IS-F, 1987 Fiat X1/9, 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino
How many pedals are you going to find in a car? 3 is the best number of pedals ;)

As long as I can remember, really. My dad is somewhat into cars and I had a large collection of Hotwheels cars as a kid. I guess it maybe helps that I was only born a few years before Fast & Furious came out, so even though I've never watched it, there was still this new generation of car enthusiasts around when I was a kid.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Hi everyone :) wow two of my favourite hobbies in one place, pokemon and cars, what a forum :p

Choose three cars for you to own:

2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, 2002 Honda NSX, 1968 Dodge Challenger

How many pedals are you going to find in a car?

3 of course ;)

Much to my mothers dismay my first word was car (blame my Nana), so ever since I was talking, I was always into cars as a kid playing with toys which then turned into model cars when I got into my teens. I am 24 and have already owned way too many cars haha, the cars that I am most proud of (bought then all standard) are my old FN2 Honda Civic Type R which I loved to bits. I then imported a 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GTT from Japan which i Modified quite a bit and have just recently sold. I am currently waiting for my new import to arrive (3 weeks to go) which is a 1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Please see the attached pictures and I hope you like them all :happy2:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Thank you :D

Yes I agree the R32 is an amazing car, classic almost!

I test drove the new Type R last week (see pic), I think it looks great and performs absolutely brilliantly, seats hold you in nice and snug but are comfy, the R button makes a very noticeable difference in suspension setting and the pull the 307bhp gives you is great fun. Do you like it?

Thank you, it is a lovely forum and I look forward to seeing more posts off of people

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Haha yeah it does have some very good looks, the wing looks great although one aesthetic disappointment was the vents on the front wings are just for show.

No heavy understeer at all, it is EXCELLENT in the handling area, you can really push it and it just sticks and goes in whatever direction you point it. Very impressive to drive indeed.

Back