• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Fierce Melody [Updated 23/08/19]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
can i help you crateing your game i am trying to create fakemons and will learn spiriting please hire me i want help since realy love fan made pokemon games

Last edited:

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
Years
can i help you crateing your game i am trying to create fakemons and will learn spiriting please hire me i want help since realy love fan made pokemon games
Have you ever considered making your own game? I'm pretty sure if they wanted help they'd ask the forum at large, or some of their friends

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
i did thought on doing fan game with region based on isreal but i am not to sure even the most simple things like how the region sould be called for exmale or makeing fakemon or useing regular pokemon so first will need to know how to create fan game

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
So the moment I try to open the game I get a popup with "RGSS102J.dll could not be found"

If there is any way it can be fixed it would greatly appreciated, I really wanna play this game!

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
You must replace E by J at the end of the file And restart the game

Last edited:

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
Years
So the moment I try to open the game I get a popup with "RGSS102J.dll could not be found"

If there is any way it can be fixed it would greatly appreciated, I really wanna play this game!
2mVjl77.png

Change the E in this file to a J and that will fix the problem

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone, due to recently Nintendo "warnings" to different sites, we've decided to eliminate the word "pokémon" from our fangame title, as a safety measure. Here we present you the new logo for "Fierce Melody".

Logo_GRANDE.png

Stay tuned for more updates, thank you to everyone who has been supporting this project from Smash y Dani <3​

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Nice one :D. Hope it will be enough, since i didn't see any informations about that recent Nintendo "warnings" in french press.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone, in the little free time we've had, we've been working and analyzing the first part of the game. That's why there have been little updates lately.

As the first major change towards our new work schedule, here's the Grass-type starter:
001-Armibush.png

We'll keep adding content, updating even the small details. Thank you for your attention and support.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
did you raplace your prevoius starters again i will miss burny more than any of the anothers i hope you will put and make the prevoius starters otherwise it will be wasted creation

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Thank you Shawn :D, as for Burny, we will see if we can add past starters :(.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
We present you the final design of the Merodia Region starters, we hope you like them and we will continue working hard on the project.

01-Starters-NUEVO.png

001-Armibush.png

004-Burnix.png

007-Capiqua.png

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
would guess the grass one will grass ground since it armidilo and armidilos known to live under the ground capiqua would guess it will turn into water flying as its tail is fluffy like it made out of foam if i am right i seen its evoltion in relic castle and its seemed to grow like cloud as for the fire type i am not sure maybe electric if they will have type triangle and if i am predicited the anothers s type its like the most makeing sense option

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone, here's a new video showing all the updates so far. There are still some details to be fixed but we're working on them. Thanks for your support

Last edited:
Back