• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Energies [T] (OOC +SU)

Niriate

Rivalist
Years
SU, editing with more details later. Had to scratch my original idea, since it was nearly identical to Nocturnal's. :(

Name: Tessa of the Wastes, or just Tessa

Affiliation: First Republic

Appearance: (Since I am not very good at writing appropriate descriptions about appearances, I'm going to stick to a picture to show the looks of my character. I will add more description if need be, I just like to resort to pictures when I can.)

bx5ovun2.jpg

However, instead of the Desert Eagle pistol that she's carrying, think of two Western Quickdraw pistols that she would have instead.

Personality: Tessa is a very focussed person, she doesn't spend a lot of time talking about anything, preferring to observe rather then engage. Some would say she's a longer, since she is much more comfortable while working on her own then to be with a crowd of people. "Comes with the experience" She says. However, if she is required to work in a group, she's one of the most dependable members that party could ever wish for.

Her Energy specializations can make her a bit of a reckless one, since she never backs down from anyone or anything and stays till the bitter end, but those traits in return have also made her somewhat notorious within the Primal Kingdom's military. The young girl with the sheriff pistols, that takes you down, or goes down trying.

Whenever Tessa is not engaged in an activity, she likes to clean her weaponry. Since all of her weapons are so vitally important to her, she can't stand it it any of them are not in absolute tip-top shape. This includes her own endurance and agility as well, since a Bandit Huntress can't rely on firepower alone.
Ever since she was drafted into the Republican army, Tessa has gained respect for the leadership, because of the sheer amount of different people and Energy types they all have to control. This doesn't mean she takes orders left-right-and-center, but if someone respects her she will share that respect in return.

History: Nobody is quite certain where Tessa actually comes from, most people assume that she was born in Jorann back in the days when it wasn't completely taken over by bandit gangs, but that is an unconfirmed assumption only. Add to that the fact that the girl doesn't talk about her history for more then 5 years back, and you have the recipe for a mystery.

But if you insist on knowing..

Tessa was born under the name of Charlotte Friedhelm, daughter of a wealthy and exquisite merchant who had settled in Jorann to start a new adventure for himself and his wife after being forced to leave his previous business due to, though completely false, bad publicity spouted by a rival. Rather then fight the false claims, Tessa's father decided that it was easier to start anew, something that he'd been wanting to do regardless.
Back then, Jorann was still a fairly small village, and while even at that time it had issues with local gangs of thugs, life was easy and very good for Tessa and her family.

Charlotte was only child in the little family, while her father was a daring entrepreneur, her mother was a much more stable and realistic person. As she grew up, Charlotte became more and more fascinated by her mother. Not just by her dedication to raise their only daughter, but also the ease at which the woman could withstand anything. Because as good as life was for the family, living in a western-style village does bring it's problems.
That was when the Energy became important. Though both her parents were good at shaping the Energy, Charlotte's mother was especially good at the fact. Later on, Tessa couldn't remember a single situation where her mother had used Energy as an offensive weapon, instead using her dedication and experience as defensive forms of emotional Energy.

Over the years, as the war against the Primal Kingdom started to build, the safety in Jorann started to fall. More and more soldiers were called away towards the battlefields in the south, which paved the way for the bandit gangs to start claiming control over the city. This event caused most of the population to feel Jorann and seek shelter elsewhere, if they were allowed to leave in the first place.
While their exact reason remains unknown, even to Tessa herself, her parents decided to stay in Jorann and keep their business alive as best they could.

Until that one day, now 5 years ago.
Tessa's father had not come back one day after spending a night out in the tavern, trying to persuade some of the major bandit members to take some of his most recently acquired stock off his hands. Not that it was illegal, it was just highly dangerous. Her mother started to search for her husband, since it was very unlike him to not come home, let alone not send a message to his family.

She burst into the house, left hand clutching her right shoulder-blade. I could see the blood seeping out from underneath her fingers. I still don't know what hit her, though most likely a stream of hatred Energy. She sagged down onto the floor, back against the wall as I rushed over to her. "C-Charlotte.. You.. you need to get out of here.. quickly." She panted as her right hand worked on the floorboard next to her. "Why mother? What's going on?" I looked at her, tears in my eyes as I watched her pull the Bo-staff and the pistols from a hidden stash. "Your father.. has been betrayed.. backstabbed by Carlton the Cobra and his gang... One of his goons managed to get me too." She shoved the weapons towards me and I hesitantly accepted them. "Please my dear.. Go.. they will be coming to this place soon. I'm.. too weak.. to come with you. Please my daughter.. save yourself.. save our bloodline."

I could only nod before turning my head away and bolting for the backdoor. In my mind I was swearing oath after oath that I wouldn't let these crooks get away with this, that they would pay for everything they've done and then some. I could think of nothing but revenge.

Her mother taught her to be determined in her actions, her father taught her to never show fear when doing what you do. Those teachings, combined with a desire for revenge have changed the once humble merchant's daughter into the ethically challenged bandit huntress that Tessa has now become.

Notorious in both Jorann and the Primal Kingdom itself, what more fame could an outlaw get?

Power: Will Energy. The energy of determination and fearlessness, it's a yellow/orange mixture

Power Usage: Tessa carries a long Bo-staff with her that is attached to her back by a few leather straps, but more importantly are the twin revolvers that are holstered around her waist. She only uses the staff in close combat and more defensive purposes, while referring to her pistols for longer range fights.
The energy flows around her staff and can be twisted into a shield, while her pistols fire short bursts of the energies towards her target.

What her guns look like:
C000108.jpg

Other: Wanted! Alive!: Tessa of the Wastes. Crimes: Several counts of assassination and blackmail. Reward: 70 Golden coins.

Roleplay Sample:
It was the year 35 ATN (After The Nuke). The once lush forests of Siberia had turned into icy deserts where blizzards and hailstorms had free reign. Cities were few and far between, often millions of people hiding away in the cold underground slums trying to forget the reason that they were there.

The white-grey wolf spoke to herself as the blizzard raged around her, even for an animal as hardy and weatherproof as her, this blizzard was especially fierce. Still, she had to continue, she knew there was a city nearby, so she had no other choice.
To anyone that would've watched her, she would've looked like a normal human girl. Around 25 years old, about 6 foot tall, Caucasian or Asian heritage with a long, black ponytail riding down her back. They would watch the girl plow through the storm wearing only casual clothing, jeans and a shirt.
Had there actually been anyone around in this blizzard.

They consider us extinct.. things of legends. They tell each other that our species perished during the First Winter, just like so many others. How wrong they are. We never vanished.. we never even left, we only proved once more, that the animal kingdom is always one step ahead of humanity.

The lights of the outskirts started to penetrate through the blizzard, causing the wolf to grin widely and let out a howl in victory.
Destination reached. She purred to herself Now.. to find who I am looking for.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Remember, my dear Alissa. There is a tribe of our people, the oldest known to our history. They have provided needy refuges with a home, food and companions since the dawns of time."

"Where are they then.. and now can I know it's one of them?"

"In every city you will find at least one of them, for the needy are many and spread around the world. And do not worry about finding them... they will find you first."

She walked around the guardhouse, keeping to the shadows cast by the thousands of buildings made from stone and iron. Even in the relative protection of the city's deserted outskirts the blizzard was still in firm control.

Temperatures barely ever reached above freezing, hurricane winds whipping up massive snowstorms that could last for days. Humans barely ever surfaced again once the full effects of the war had settled in.

The wolf sniffed the air as she felt the winds lessening the further she walked into the city. The snow was still drifting down, but it was far more comfortable without the streaks of wind in her face.

She knew that there had to be one of them in this city.. The fabled Den Keepers.

Last edited:

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
TiTaN.JuStIn, I Am Not Sure What You Mean By The Antagonist, But I Will Reserve You. The Only Unreserved Spot Is On The First Republic Side, But If You Wish, You Can Make An SU For The Primal Empire, As Long As You Make It Before One Of The Others.

Name: Hiro Kouhei

Side: First Republic

Appearance:
me_samurai.jpg

Personality: Hiro is quite calm of a person. He is not one to begin a conversation, and also not one to end it. He rarely speaks to those who he does not know, but even to those he does, he tends to not make a habit of prolonged conversation. It is just the way he is. He doesn't have a problem with speaking, but events sometimes end up with him never having to, or never wanting to, and turning out alright, and that suits him fine.

Many people say they are never willing to settle. In a sense, Hiro is exactly like those people. In another sense, he is the exact opposite. He is the opposite because of his general standing in society, what he could have been, and what he is. Hiro is a man of selfless sacrifice, one who has put many people ahead of his own personal benefits. He settles in the fact that he is often offered rewards or pleasures in exchange for this, but almost always turns them down. He doesn't help for the benefit of money or wealth, he does it for his own personal gain, because he feels it is the right thing to do. Still, Hiro is like those people in the fact that he doesn't settle when a life is on the line. If there is a situation where someone is threatened, he tries to find a solution in which no one is hurt or killed. He doesn't settle when it comes to human life. He knows he can save people if he tried. All he has to do...is try.

Hiro is courageous and brave. He has devoted much of his life to the needs of others more than himself, and that has transformed him into a person of integrity, a person of honor and respect, someone you could depend on to help, when no one else would lend a hand. In a world of war, it is rare to find a breed of human like Hiro, someone that would continuously try to save others instead of destroy them.

Of course, Hiro is a realist. He knows he can't save everyone, especially in war, but he also understands the impact one person can have. He knows that the world is dark, and he's here to help, to try to make it just a bit brighter.

History: Hiro was born in Caldwell, the city on the hill. He had never known his father, but knew his mother as a power swordswoman, perhaps one of the greatest in the First Empire. Asaka, she was called. She was known by her nickname as the Maiden of the Sword. She was kind, and brave. Hiro lived with his mother up until he was 6 years old. This was the first major event that occurred in his life.

It was a Sunday afternoon, his mother was with them in their home, in Caldwell. Hiro played in the backyard as his mother watched, tending to their garden. Like many times before, Hiro would witness as men would come to the house, and demand for a fight. Asaka never liked to fight in front of her son, always denying such fights at her home. She would sometime arrange for it to be fought later, perhaps in some area out of town, or when Hiro wasn't around. In this occasion, the man that came wouldn't take no for an answer, even breaking some property around, and threatening her son. So, Asaka fought, and like many times before, she won. The man vowed revenge for this embarrassment.

Three days later, he returned. Only he didn't come alone. They came with fire, they came with axes, breaking and burning. Asaka told Hiro to run, and not to look back. The last image Hiro saw of his mother was dozens of men charging at her with torches and weapons, energy powered through the air.

Hiro never saw his mother again. He also never returned to Caldwell. He had planned to, absolutely. He planned for revenge, or justice against those who killed him, but the world worked in mysterious ways, and he never got that chance. Here was why: Immediately after the incident, Hiro traveled from town to town, in search of food, somewhere to stay. He stumbled one day upon a smaller village. Its name was Quaros. There, Hiro found the "Twin Suns" Dojo. He went to join it eagerly. The master in charge there, Alucar, was skeptical. He sensed the anger in Hiro, the hatred. He didn't want Hiro to go on a path to revenge. He decided in the end to train him, to teach him in the ways of the sword, not for the purpose of revenge, but for a different purpose. For in Hiro did he not only see great sadness, but also great potential. Thus began Hiro's new life. The life of the study of the sword. He practiced every day. Every day, he thought about killing the man who took his mother away. It burned in his mind. Then one day, after years, he found himself thinking about it a lot less. A few months later, even less. Until one day came, and Hiro remembered that incident. He didn't remember the face of the man, and the vengeance he wanted to take. He only remembered his mother, and the undying love she showed him. He found that this dojo and it's teaching had transformed him, not only as a swordsman, but as a person. He was no longer a boy of vengeance. He was a man of principle. A man of honor. One day, he thanked his master, and left. He had saved his life, in a way, in more than one. He had taken Hiro in, and given him purpose. Hiro could never begin to thank this man. But he knew he could try. He set off, a new goal in mind.

He was a wanderer now, a swordsman for hire, a sellsword, a mercenary. Yet he was a principled man, and honorable one. He would only give his sword to a cause he knew was worthy, and to people who really needed it. He combated the tyrannous and the bandits that followed around. He was now quite know across the lands. A nameless man, only know by his sword and his Energy. A title that befit a specter of sorts, a man who helps those in need, maybe even more than a man. A nomad who swept the lands of injustice, who safeguarded the helpless, who did no wrong, who had an oath.

He was The Wanderer.

As the war broke out, he chose no side of war, but a side of peace, joining the First Republic not as a soldier, but as a guardian, someone that could help protect rather than destroy. It pained him to do so, but he would help in whatever way he could than do nothing at all.

Power: Spirit

Power Usage: Hiro is adept in Spirit energy. His alliance to the side of purity and selflessness has gained him a place with that power. His power is used by the accumulation of that energy into his sword and body, the White Energy surrounding him, coming from deep within his body, and outpouring him like a force of energy. The outpouring of this Spirit energy remains around his body for the duration of its usage, mostly focusing around his sword. The aura of energy around his sword penetrates the weapon, the blade becoming more than just solid, but now more of a weapon of Spirit Energy, the likes of which is deadly. The blade itself can cut through most objects like wood, brick, and steel. It can be very effective against other energy too. Another benefit of the weapon its is "shockwave" ability, which causes a portion of the Spirit Energy attached to the sword to break off of the weapon upon narrowly missing a target, and thus damaging a target either way. In other words, even upon missing a target, the target can still be damaged. Thus, he is a very powerful fighter up close.

His sword can also sling waves of spirit energy at further away opponents. Although this is not as strong as close-range combat, it is particularly effective against those opponents who are long range fighters. The drawback of his ability is the extensive amount of energy it uses. He cannot keep up the ability for an extremely long time.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Finished my SU. Lemme know if it's alright.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Here is my character... I didn't talk to SV about some of the history changes so I might have to edit them a bit but shouldn't be too much.

Name: Andrey Hazen
Side: Primal Kingdom.
Appearance:

Being Anthony's identical twin Andrey shares all the same features as his twin, but their personal grooming and clothing choices are quite different. His hair is several inches shorter than Anthony's and falls just below his shoulders. He always keeps his hair well kept, and it's always straight and out of his face at all times. Andrey also has a short moustache and goatee that he keeps well groomed as well. Andrey is slightly muscular, but when standing next to his brother he looks like a stick. His skin is the same tone as Anthony's since he is outdoors just as much as his more "brutish" brother.

For clothing he wears a pair of black dress pants with a red button up shirt. He usually keeps the top button undone and has his sleeves rolled up past his elbows. He wears a black belt that holds his two sword's sheaths and is secured by a gold buckle. His shoes look like dress shoes, but in reality they quite tough and comfortable. He also has a lightweight grey jacket he tends to carry over his shoulder if he isn't wearing it.

Andrey's expression is usually a calm but confident one. His eyes are always analyzing the situation around him and he rarely shows too much emotion unless he gets really riled up.

(Since they are identical twins their face structure is the same so refer to SV's picture for that)

Personality:

Unlike Anthony, Andrey is patient and doesn't easily get angered. He is however just as arrogant if not more so than his brother. He is usually calm, collected, and confident in himself that always shows in his dismissive gaze he tends to view others with (the exception being his brother). He carries himself like he is better than those around him, but he is always polite and well mannered when addressing others unless he is in the mood to demean someone. The first sign you will get if you get on Andrey's bad side is that he will begin to insult you with a passive calm tone. If one tries to insult him he usually just stands there calmly ignoring whatever rebuttal the other has to say.

Andrey hates to rush into things and prefers to have a well made plan for any situation, but being around Anthony means he often has to rush into things to keep up. Because of this Andrey has developed a quick wit and is always planning and scheming even in the mist of battle. When given the chance Andrey will try to plan out every aspect of the battle trying to think up complex and interesting new ways to defeat the enemy. He has learned to use Anthony's rash and hot headed nature to their advantage since an axe swinging Anthony in your face is much harder to ignore than Andrey who is off twisting a plan to ensure your demise.

Andrey, while not quick to anger, can be provoked enough to enter an enraged state. His anger can be just as intense as Anthony's, but not as easily provoked. He also is the type who holds a grudge very well, and he will not be satisfied until he finds a way to completely bring down whoever he holds a grudge against.

Andrey sees his brother as the all brawn and no brain type and doesn't have a problem telling Anthony that, however he is quick to defend Anthony if anyone else insults his brother. Despite all the fighting and harsh words constantly being exchanged between the two their brotherhood has never been shaken. They are always seen together and they always fight together often spurring each other on to outdo the other.

Here is Andrey's side of their history:

Growing up with their parents almost always gone meant the twins were often left to their own devices, and with Anthony's hot headed nature he was constantly getting himself in trouble. Andrey quickly learned how to use his superior wit to think up plans to get out of trouble or at the least talk them out of trouble. That didn't always work so then Andrey had to quickly come up with a battle plan so he and his hot headed brother could beat whoever they pissed off at that point.

Overall their history is nothing too noteworthy just being sons of two warriors, neither of which have died so there is no overarching goal of revenge. They were however trouble makers who quickly got the label of menaces to society. With Anthony's rash and volatile nature mixed with Andrey's scheming it was a match made in h*** for the city, and the two were constantly up to no good. They soon earned the nickname "The Hazen H*** Raisers" which only seemed to spur them on to live up to their nickname. Their greatest achievement was their breaking into the Energy reserves that was the pride of their city.
It was Andrey who devised how to get into the energy reserves without having to break down the front doors and fight half the guards in the city. While Anthony did come up with the original idea it required Andrey's cunning mind to pull it off. There Andrey quickly took a liking to this power and alongside Anthony he returned several times. He trained with Anthony to learn how to use their new powers, and both of them had their share of victories. Of course Anthony always wrote off Andrey's wins as him going easy on his "weaker" brother. It was likely that Anthony never wanted to admit he had been defeated by a bunch of flower petals. During these training sessions Andrey not only learned how to use his own powers better, but how to also utilize his brother's to their advantage as well.

The Hazen brother's sudden powers made it clear they had somehow tapped into the energy reserves and so they were both arrested for theft. Their arrest was a "battle to remember" and the law enforcement officers had to call in back up. When the local garrison commander showed up with what seemed like half the city guards he was quite impressed with the damage the two had caused, and offered them a deal. If they join the military like their parents, and serve the Primal Kingdom will drop all charges and allow them normal access to the energy reserves. They both took the offer and joined the military since not only was it the only way out, but the appeal of better access to the energy was hard to pass up. After they "joined" the military it was clear their training had sharpened each other's skills and allowed both brothers to better understand each other in battle. Due to this they were easily able in sync with each other and become a devastating duo… that is when they were not fighting over who is the better fighter and trying to compete to show who is better.

Power: Nature

Power Usage: Andrey can imbue his blades into nature around him and allows him to control parts of nature. Not only does this give him control over branches, roots, leaves, and other forms of life, but he can actually give these forms of life sword like blades with his energy (like the edge of a flower petal becomes a sharp metal edge). He can also make smaller things like leaves, power petals, and stick float and fly around turning them into deadly projectiles. Andrey could turn several dozen leaves or flower petals into deadly flying blades, or cause a root to shoot out of the ground with a blade like tip impaling an unsuspecting victim. The more life and nature around him the more he can control, and the more directions and types of attacks he can unleash on an enemy.

Whenever he uses these abilities the blades of his swords disappear as a green energy wraps around the blades then floats away into his surroundings, and after his ability is activated he is left holding the hilts. He uses the hilts to help focus his attacks so he will still hold and swing them as he directs nature to attack.

He can control nature without his swords, but he cannot imbue them with blade like properties. Also his control is not as exact when he doesn't have his swords/hilts in hand because he can't focus his energy as well.

Other: Andrey also can fight with his two swords rather well, and whenever he uses his power the blades disappear leaving him holding the hilts which he uses to control his powers.

What the swords look like:
istockphoto_4771315-sword-cross-swords.jpg

RP Sample: From The War Between Humans and Pokemon Part 2
Spoiler:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Name: Ahadi Kane
Side: Primal Kingdom
Appearance: Ahadi is a short female, standing at about five feet tall. She is fairly thin, but that isn't to say she has no muscle mass. Her face is a pale, creamy colour. Ahadi's irises are a light, gentle green that become more yellow when she's content. They always hold a steady gaze that seem to see more than her immediate surroundings. Ahadi's face almost always holds a somber expression that gives off a sense of self doubt. When she is viewed from behind or from a distance, one may think she is a male, due to her extremely short, messy black hair.

Ahadi wears fitted, ragged, dark blue jeans that look as if they've been in existence for at least a couple of decades. On her feet, she wears black leather boots with silver zippers. Rain or shine, Ahadi wears a long, glossy black jacket that reaches to her knees.

Personality: Ahadi's attitude can be described as professional and serious. She always treats every situation seriously, and knows not to play games in the midst of a problem. Even though this implies that she's a dull person, she really isn't. Ahadi knows how to entertain, but only when it's in its proper place. She isn't one to anger easily, but when she is angry, she'll yell at first, but then settles into silence as she thinks about whether it is her fault she is even angry or distraught.

When others are mad at her, she completely ignores them as they let their own anger out. Ahadi often only makes a remark if it is important, and not something that didn't even need to be said. She is highly respectful to most people, and holds them at high regards. Ahadi questions herself so much, it isn't even funny. Almost every action she takes, she wonders about whether or not she should have done that or something else. Not that she obsesses over that or anything. And of course, she doesn't let anybody else know of it. Despite her solemn attitude, Ahadi is highly optimistic and tries to see the bright side of things, unless if it's something she thinks she did wrong.
Ahadi uses more grey cells than she uses sheer power. The way she brings down most enemies is to outsmart them and then slash at them with her sword when they aren't paying attention. This is the one time she purposely tries to anger them, so as to blind them with anger. Ahadi also relies on agility and speed, as her size and build calls for it.

History: Ahadi was born in the First Republic to a loving mother and father, but hasn't lived there with them since she was five years old. When her father got into an accident and could no longer work, Ahadi's mother had to find another job to make money. She worked in a small bakery, but only made enough to support her husband and herself. Confused about what to do, she let her brother, Ahadi's uncle, take custody of Ahadi. He lived in the Primal Empire.

Her uncle was kind and worked as a blacksmith, creating weapons for his customers. He gave Ahadi a sword, but she rarely used it because she was more interested in a large, empty black book her uncle kept in his house. Ahadi always asked him why it was empty, but she never received an answer. One day, her uncle let her have the book, as long as she never wrote in it. She agreed, but didn't heed his word. On the first page, she wrote, "Happy happy joy joy," in a joking manner. Suddenly, the book flashed a yellow light throughout the room, startling Ahadi and causing her to fall backward. Now, the book never leaves her side. Yes, the book literally places itself in her arms and won't let her be ten feet away from it. Frustrated, Ahadi just carries the book in a bookbag. Apparently, the book is okay with this…

When her uncle found out, he yelled at her and told her that she should've listened, but now there was no fix. She was stuck with it.

Ahadi spent most of her time in the First Republic, mostly to be with her parents. She had to do it in secret, of course, because ever since the explosion and war, the people in the First Republic would either kill her or try to drive her out. She hasn't been caught so far, but that could change at any time. One day, when she was at her parent's house, she was writing more into the book. On the second page, she wrote, "Despite the war that's going on, I'm so happy to be able to see my parents, albeit in secret." After writing that, the book released what appeared to be yellow balls of energy, and broke the windows in the house. Her parents explained to her that she was in control of Yellow Will Energy, or Joy Energy. As the war continued to get worse, Ahadi became more serious and stopped visiting her parents as much. She stayed in the Primal Kingdom more often, and just wrote in the book to test what more it could do.

Power: Will Energy (Yellow)

Power Usage: Ahadi carries a big black book with her everywhere, and it is the source of her power. The thing she hates about it is that it changes the way it releases energy, depending on what she writes. If she writes something sad and hopeless, the book won't respond. If she writes about something that gives her joy, it'll either flash, release yellow orbs, fling itself at something like a boomerang, etc. Because of this, Ahadi is wary of using the book. The book seems more interested in fighting for itself than fighting in the way Ahadi wants.

Other: Ahadi sometimes resorts to using the sword, even though it carries no magical ability. This just shows how much Ahadi is skeptical about the book.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

(I wanted to use The Game for my RP sample, but the thread is gone D: lol darn.)

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
Such Contrast With The Twins! These Will Be Very Interesting Characters. Accepted!

NightOfRemorse, Your Character Is Accepted As Well. That Means That The Primal Kingdom Side Is Now Full. Once There Are Two More Spots Filled On The First Republic Side, The RP Will Begin.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sweet! Can't wait to get started. :)

Niriate

Rivalist
Years
The rest of my SU should be done later tonight.

There, SU is done. Apologies if it seems a little random at times, was hard to get all of Tessa's features properly written down.

Last edited:

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
Niriate, You Are Accepted, Although, You Do Bring Up A Good Point In Your Character Sheet That I Would Like To Share With Everyone, Which Is The Currency In Kore. Currency Is Run By Bronze, Silver, And Gold Pieces here. 1 Gold Piece=10 Silver Pieces=100 Bronze Pieces. A Single Bronze Piece Is The Equivalent Of A Dollar, Or Pound Or Euro Here, Or About The Same, So In Other Words, A Single Gold Piece Is Pretty Valuable, Being Around 100 Dollars/Euros.

On That Note, All Spots Are Now Filled Up. I Will Post The IC Thread Soon, And Then We'll Start. If You Have Any Other Questions, Feel Free To Ask. Also, If You Have Any Additional Places Of Interest You Want To Make, PM Me And We'll Work It Out. I'll Let You Guys Know When The IC Thread Is Up.

Niriate

Rivalist
Years
Well, I suppose a bounty of 700.000 dollars on a wanted criminal is a good enough incentive to get everybody on her heels, right? ;) I'll lower the gold a little to a more reasonable amount.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Oh, sweet, it's up. I'll post on wednesday night, maybe thursday morning.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey, Stingray and I are making a joint post, so we might need a little longer, just letting you know.

Back