• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Evil team change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Why else would Giovanni reappear?
I think he's mainly just reappearing for the tournament thingy isn't he? :s

So if these guys are Team Rocket, what could they possibly want in Unova? I mean if it's Kyurem + the forms; why?
I really hope its Rocket and not Plasma; Plasma got so boring. D: I think the Rockets will have a plan involving the Kami trio and their new forms, then Kyurem will go berserk for some reason and you'll have to team up with the Rockets to restore Unova to how it was before going back to the standard fighting between the protagonists/evil teams. I'm basing this on no evidence whatsoever, I just think it'd be cool. x]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020

I really hope its Rocket and not Plasma; Plasma got so boring. D: I think the Rockets will have a plan involving the Kami trio and their new forms, then Kyurem will go berserk for some reason and you'll have to team up with the Rockets to restore Unova to how it was before going back to the standard fighting between the protagonists/evil teams. I'm basing this on no evidence whatsoever, I just think it'd be cool. x]
Well from the scans of Coro Coro, a Plasma member is shown. But that doesn't mean that Rocket won't be planning things as well -- and the evil organization we think these guys are. So personally I would want Plasma and Rocket to have ideas of their own and they conflict with each other, just as N and Ghetsis will have conflicting plans and then there would be a mass problem with Kyurem and its forms. The genies would have to restore the region but don't have enough power until they switch formes.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I still think the team in Black is Team Plasma with new Uniforms. They are all Gingers just like Team Plasma and we know that Plasma is back and doing exactly like Team Rocket did in Johto, trying to find their leader.

Maybe they just forgo the Knight uniforms and take a more subtle uniform.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I still think the team in Black is Team Plasma with new Uniforms. They are all Gingers just like Team Plasma and we know that Plasma is back and doing exactly like Team Rocket did in Johto, trying to find their leader.

Maybe they just forgo the Knight uniforms and take a more subtle uniform.
pgOwh.png

^ Looks like Plasma in their old uniforms. Unless half of Team Plasma are in those uniforms for N and half of them are in black for Ghetsis, or vice versa.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So if these guys are Team Rocket, what could they possibly want in Unova? I mean if it's Kyurem + the forms; why?

Probably figured because Unova was clear of Plasma for a few years the time would be ripe to invade it and go after the unclaimed legendaries to experiment on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well no, but Giovanni and the mysterious fact that they are wearing black clothes, much like we've only seen in Team Rocket kinda makes me think otherwise. Besides, it'd also be relative too since Unova was meant to equal like, Kanto sorta.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
If Team Rocket did appear in BW2, I'd squeal like a fanboy and it'd be such a high-pitched and girly scream that I wouldn't be able to keep it from my housemates. No offence to, well, any evil team that came after them, but Team Rocket do kinda rule all!

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
ok.team plasma dissapared with N.The sages are still in unoa sa you can see in CoroCoro.
red=reshiram
blue=zekrom
evrybody wants a remake after RS,but B2W2 has nothing to do with team aqua/magma.....

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
PLEASE no Rocket. I am fed up of them. Please let the guys in black be a new evil team. If they're Plasma under Ghetsis, I will be fine but a bit bored. We kinda need a fresh team.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
Years
Boi, Kaori just posted a picture of them right above your post. :P

sE5WA.png

idk to me they could be an evil team, but he's saying something like "Okay, I'm going now..." and to me that seems like something you would say after you get into trouble at the end of a confrontation with authority. Maybe the evil team is an authoritative team, like some form of law enforcement that's corrupt?

ok so i tried translating this is in English and here's what i have

オフは いまから いかるぜ
ifu wa imakara ikaruze.
English: I'm off now to....

off=ifu
now=imakara
ikaruze= that is actually not a Japanese word, HOWEVER it is possible that it is a name of a new place....
it cant be icarrus city because Sekka city is its name in Japanese.

Zayphora

Years
Doesnt sound like something you'd say to an evil team to me. It looks like a police confrontation, but I hope it's not. That'd be boring...UNLESS they're the International Police that Looker is a part of, and they're going to be a bigger part in the story. That'd be cool.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Something about those guys makes me think of team Rocket...the fact that Giovanni appears in these game doesn't help to make me think otherwise...and then there's the Rocket theme in BW at the GF HQ, were all those things hints to their return?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Something about those guys makes me think of team Rocket...the fact that Giovanni appears in these game doesn't help to make me think otherwise...and then there's the Rocket theme in BW at the GF HQ, were all those things hints to their return?

Oh I forgot about the team rocket theme! Maybe if team rocket is the evil team, their home town will be Castelia? XD; Seems kinda like a good place to hideout considering it's busy and all - meaning everyone is too busy to notice what you're doing!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Team Rocket isn't full of Gingers though. Giovani isn't part of the story either so Team Rocket really doesn't belong there.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But we don't know he isn't. Yes he could be there for the tournament but he could also be there for another reason, otherwise they could have just used Blue for that particular role. As for the gingers, well, yeah that's true, but it could be ex-team Plasma members recruited for TR in Unova since they're native to the land.

Edit: So due to the design of...
tumblr_m41xdix4q61qfzq8wo1_500.jpg

Compared to...
sE5WA.png

These guys are actually Plasma? No new evil team then. :(

Last edited:

Zayphora

Years
Team Rocket as a whole is NOT APPEARING. Stop the insane theories.
Yeah. they don't belong in this game, they have nothing to do with the plot.

SO NOW WE HAVE NINJA COSTUMES FOR TEAM PLASMA>.>

...0.o I actually like them....They look tougher. I don't get how the old ones looked tough.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
So the people in black are indeed Team Plasma! Guess we're not really having an evil team change after all. But could there be another side to Plasma (N's side having the same gray uniforms and Ghetsis having the black or vice versa).

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
But we don't know he isn't. Yes he could be there for the tournament but he could also be there for another reason, otherwise they could have just used Blue for that particular role. As for the gingers, well, yeah that's true, but it could be ex-team Plasma members recruited for TR in Unova since they're native to the land.

Edit: So due to the design of...
tumblr_m41xdix4q61qfzq8wo1_500.jpg

Compared to...
sE5WA.png

These guys are actually Plasma? No new evil team then. :(

If that is Plasma's new look then I love it! Way more than that knight/hoody stuff they wore.
I'd love to see Team Rocket, being an old nostalga fan, I'd just jump for joy and let out high pitched screams but I think they should be saved for the next main series game. Let Plasma have their moment here as this is B&W2 and they should have the part in this one.
Still throw in a few Rocket refrences and hopefully a battle with Giovanni and some grunts as some side story thing after beating the main story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back