• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
my game is stuck on a blue screen i went on fly now when i load it it wont let me come out of the blue screen

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
my game is stuck on a blue screen i went on fly now when i load it it wont let me come out of the blue screen
Sadly this is an problem that has been pointed out often you will just have to exit it and open it to your last save point.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Here's another sneaky preview that I've been working on:

34j5a3t.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2014
Hi,

i've downloaded form here the 3.1 beta, but after appling patch, when i start the game this screen appear:

Your copy of this hack may not be legitimate.

And after a black screen appear...

I've patched with Lips.

Thanks for help

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I got this hack about a week ago and i have now finished it. (I think) I completed the 7.th gym and now I have a hunger for more! :D What I am saying is awesome job! I know that there are some bugs here and there like glitching texture and paths in weird places and flying os messed up and stuff. But I didnt mind that. :) Now I am wondering... You are developing the beta 4? So I would like to ask how big are the changes compared to beta 3.1? (sorry if this has been asked already)

Years
I got this hack about a week ago and i have now finished it. (I think) I completed the 7.th gym and now I have a hunger for more! :D What I am saying is awesome job! I know that there are some bugs here and there like glitching texture and paths in weird places and flying os messed up and stuff. But I didnt mind that. :) Now I am wondering... You are developing the beta 4? So I would like to ask how big are the changes compared to beta 3.1? (sorry if this has been asked already)

It seems he recently started to make some progress after about 3 years
but it looks like it's going well and you will not wait that long anymore...

Btw Manu, will the party/box sprites of the fakemon be insterted???
I really liked the fakemon but the sprites of the original Pokemon kinda ruined it
I was looking at the new scrrens and you added some new cool fakemon they look nice keep it up!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Now that atie mentioned it It was kinda weird when you catch a fakemon and the box sprite is something else. Also the crys of fakemon and 4th gen seem to be those of the original pokedex. (aka the pokemon that they replaced in the pokedex) It doesnt realy hurt the game play but its kinda weird when turtwig sounds like pidgey.

Oh yeah... I was just wandering this. Manipulation is there a list of what original 1st to 4th gen pokemon will be in sienna? Or have you planned it already?

Also do you still need help with the tilesets and stuff? I might be able to do something. I just need to know what you want, what image type etc etc. :)

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Now that atie mentioned it It was kinda weird when you catch a fakemon and the box sprite is something else. Also the crys of fakemon and 4th gen seem to be those of the original pokedex. (aka the pokemon that they replaced in the pokedex) It doesnt realy hurt the game play but its kinda weird when turtwig sounds like pidgey.

Oh yeah... I was just wandering this. Manipulation is there a list of what original 1st to 4th gen pokemon will be in sienna? Or have you planned it already?

Also do you still need help with the tilesets and stuff? I might be able to do something. I just need to know what you want, what image type etc etc. :)
I sure do:

Spoiler:

The one's with asterix's next to them are the priorities. I'm not 100% sure what I want so any ideas as well as tilesets would be great. (I can do all insertion of tiles)

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Soo... I'm a noob at this. It looks awesome, but how exactly do I play it? I'm not used to pokemon hacks and what not, or any (aside from minecraft) types of hacks/mods etc... I take it that it has something to do with overwriting a firered game with the stuff in the .rar file?

I dunno, any help?

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
Soo... I'm a noob at this. It looks awesome, but how exactly do I play it? I'm not used to pokemon hacks and what not, or any (aside from minecraft) types of hacks/mods etc... I take it that it has something to do with overwriting a firered game with the stuff in the .rar file?

I dunno, any help?

Have you got Lunar IPS?
well, if you dont get that cus that s needed,
then open IPS
Click on Apply IPS Patch
Click on the Sienna Patch
then click on the Fire Red rom and voilla that should be it :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Have you got Lunar IPS?
well, if you dont get that cus that s needed,
then open IPS
Click on Apply IPS Patch
Click on the Sienna Patch
then click on the Fire Red rom and voilla that should be it :D

... I don't...

Well, looks like I've got more stuff to download. Away I go!

Also, thanks for the help! :D

BCTElite

Years
... I don't...

Well, looks like I've got more stuff to download. Away I go!

Also, thanks for the help! :D

No problem, if you need a link for IPS - http://fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lips/
go here and click on the first Link
(Lunar IPS (WinZip File)
Size: 58K zipped, 155K unzipped
Minimum OS: Win95
Version: 1.02
Updated: June 3, 2010.) <-- looks like that

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Thanks! So one last thing (I feel so illiterate :P ), when I open it up, select the firered rom to mod and go to find the Sienna hack, it doesn't show up...

Which step am I missing?

I finally got it to work, thanks :D

Last edited:

BCTElite

Years
Thanks! So one last thing (I feel so illiterate :P ), when I open it up, select the firered rom to mod and go to find the Sienna hack, it doesn't show up...

Which step am I missing?

So you've downloaded the patch, but you need to drag it out of the Rar file onto your desktop/File or wherever you want it, then you can patch it, but I dunno if
means you found this out or not...

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
You are not supposed to open the file... you are supposed to patch the ROM with the patching program using the patch you downloaded.
I know how to patch a ROM. This one doesn't work.
I believe the file is damaged, because any other patches I download work just fine.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
So you've downloaded the patch, but you need to drag it out of the Rar file onto your desktop/File or wherever you want it, then you can patch it, but I dunno if
means you found this out or not...

Yup, I found it out. It merges posts if you post them consecutively I guess....

On another note, it plays very well. There are textures that don't combine spectacularly, and flying, the pokedex and some of the sprites don't work properly at times....

I'm going to go ahead and say it's better than some of the recent pokemon installments (cough black white cough).

Back