• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thor: The Dark World

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

The long-awaited Thor sequel will be here in November! Is anyone else as excited as I am? Thoughts on the trailer?

Years
Well I'm really glad to see Loki once again make a return!

I never really was big on Thor as far as the comics go but the movie really exceeded my expectations and became one of my favorites of that Summer.

Seeing I don't know much about Thor is there any hints as to who the villain is in the Trailer?

Years
The villians will be Malekith (spelling?) and the dark elves. And chances are it will lead into the Avengers 2.

It actually looks pretty good so far. I thought the first film was much better than it got credit for too.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I personally wasn't a huge fan of the first one. It just felt overdone to me, but this really does look great and I'm biting my nails in anticipation. ): Wonder what the plot is.

Years
I hope it's as good as the first Thor movie. That's my favorite out of the pre-Avengers films. I'm glad to see that there's going to be lots of pretty hair in this one, but I'm kind of not bothering to keep up with any info related to the plot or actors or whatever else there is because I trust it'll be a good film since they've done well so far and I like to have some surprises. Not super excited yet since we've got to get through Iron Man 3 and other films first.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Well I'm really glad to see Loki once again make a return!

I suppose I'm one of the few people who would just love to see Loki finally die, I guess? I do not care for him at all at this point. He just needs to sit down and stop being brought into the movies, sigh. Though I know that it's pretty much impossible to leave him out of this movie, considering the massive role he had in The Avengers and Thor and what not. I just want to see him disappear for good, idk.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I also think Loki's had a good run and it's time to put him down. I'm not sure he could be more of a Mary Sue at this point.

Years
But Loki is part of Norse mythology. When Loki is freed from his prison it's the start of Ragnarök. So since you've already established that he's imprisoned it's too good an opportunity not to take the Ragnarök story and incorporate it into this (or another) movie.

Plus I like Loki. I especially liked the deleted scenes in Thor which made him into a more sympathetic villain. They should have been kept in, I think.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Sure, and that probably makes for a pretty fantastic script. It just comes from the personal 'I've seen this guy enough' element for me that makes me not want to see him in another movie, I guess.

Years
I am personally excited to see this movie, and I am excited to see what happens with Loki. I guess I have no firm position on what I'd like to see happen to him, but at this point they could do something good with him.

Either way, this will probably be a backseat to Man of Steel. :3

Back