• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Dark: The Sabrina/Natsume Fan Club!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I did some searching, and there are no official Sabrina clubs here. *Scrtaches head* Why not? I think she is one of the coolest gym leaders there is!

sabrina.jpg

Info:
Sabrina, the psychic pokemon master, located in Saffron/Yamabuki City. Sabrina is also the holder of the Marsh Badge! Her team of Pokemon include: Kadabra, Mr.Mime, Venomoth, and Alakazam; though she also likes ghost Pokemon as well, and in the older games was seen with a Haunter and Gengarand other Pokemon such as Hypno and Jynx (listed on Pokemon cards). In FireRed, have you noticed that her Mr. Mime is female? There are NO female Mr. Mimes!

To Join:
Just ask to join and I will add you to the member's list!

Rules:
Same as PCs!

Members:
deathbyalice
Shadow of Ash
Psychic*Absol
darkgamerGS
MegaDitto

Links:
The Umbreon Fan Club
Kidnap Thread

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
darkgamerGS said:
Can I join, too? Sabrina's my fav Kanto Gym Leader. She just looks so evil! Until that Haunter shows up. Oh well.
Of course you amy join! I will add you to the list right now!

So what is the best thing about Natsume?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
deathbyalice said:
I did some searching, and there are no official Sabrina clubs here. *Scrtaches head* Why not? I think she is one of the coolest gym leaders there is!

sabrina.jpg

Info:
Sabrina, the psychic pokemon master, located in Saffron/Yamabuki City. Sabrina is also the holder of the Marsh Badge! Her team of Pokemon include: Kadabra, Mr.Mime, Venomoth, and Alakazam; though she also likes ghost Pokemon as well, and in the older games was seen with a Haunter and Gengarand other Pokemon such as Hypno and Jynx (listed on Pokemon cards). In FireRed, have you noticed that her Mr. Mime is female? There are NO female Mr. Mimes!

To Join:
Just ask to join and I will add you to the member's list!

Rules:
Same as PCs!

The dark gym leadder.I will join.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
The best thing about her? Uh, everything? XD IMO The best thing is that she was emotionless at first and then changed. I love the way she changed. ^_^

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
darkgamerGS said:
Well, I answered what's best about Sabrina in my first post here, but anyhoo, I also like her hair, even though it's not red.
lol, I like black hair. I actaully have black hair. I used to have red hair too...and blue.. but anyway...

Back