• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presenting the Motorola IM Free Personal Handheld Instant Messenger-The Perfect Gift!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Is this the greatest Invention or what? Motorola has outsmarted companies with this revolutionary HANDHELD, Instant Messenger. Now you can Chat with up to 6 Buddies of whom you can choose from on this machine. Never tie up the Computer again, with this you can chat in anywhere of your house, while at the same time, your other family members can use the PC do to anything. Try this out and see what you guys think remember its Christmas time, It makes the perfect Gift, so if you want it Tell Santa to get it for you!

B00008YGAX.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Tell me thats not cool :)

Dizzy

P.S. I have the Personal IM, Its really cool.!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I think it would be cool if you could use it in places other than your own home. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need to be within a certain range of a computer in order to use it?

o.o My phone has IMing capabilities, but it's $0.02/page to use AIM. @_@

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
T-Mobile's Sidekick traveling capabilities ( my cousin has it ) but unfortunately this doesnt :( I wish it did.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I was about to bring up the sidekick, it looks a lot cooler. Not that I?m ever away from my computer to need it, but it still looks cool.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
No monthly fees and works through the USB port in your computer, Works for Dial-up, Cable, Broadband, and other Internet connections.

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
Well, I think it costs 150-200 US dollars... but I rather buy a Pocket PC instead because it can do the same thing and I can take it to school and write notes on it. ^_^...

What a useful tool... a PDA starts at 199 US Dollars... but don't buy a lowend palm...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Cool, is this for MSN? Or AIM? n_n Maybe i'll ask my Dad... Kekekeke...

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
Well, A Pocket PC is one of these:
63.jpg

It uses the moble verson of Windows, but it can't run Windows Desktop Programs. It supports MSN but you can download other messenging programs to it. ^_^

actally, it can also play music.... you just have to plug it in, make a connection, and you can get on the internet via PDA..

I'm no computer expert... -_-... *sighs*

Back