• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Kinda embarrassed by this one, haven't been this lost in a game before. So I just returned the Clefairy to the nice guy on tangelo island and he gave me the shark repellant. I repelled the sharks that block the entrance near the beginning of the orange archipelago arc but that's about all the sharks I can find and it just leads me to a part of the map where I've already been before. Am I missing something huge or is there something else I need to do?
Surf to the south of Tangelo Island and use the Shark Repel there.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 15, 2019
Thats what I initially did, but that just takes me back to Mikan island to which I've already been

Ah, my bad mis interpreted that whoops. But now that I solved my problem I can't seem to leave kinnow island? the waters on either side seem to be barriered off? im playing on version 14.5 btw. I read somewhere online that Kinnow island was the last chapter for one of the versions?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Ah, my bad mis interpreted that whoops. But now that I solved my problem I can't seem to leave kinnow island? the waters on either side seem to be barriered off? im playing on version 14.5 btw. I read somewhere online that Kinnow island was the last chapter for one of the versions?
The Freak Show Chapter in Kinnow Island is the end of the Beta 14.5, which is the latest version. That is correct.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
Am i the only one who's being pissed by those repeated questions over and over?

A lot of people complaining bugs on 14.5 while i finished the current game with 14.0 -_-

You can backread to the past pages or you can seach for gameplay on youtube. There is also a "somehow" tutorial on page one on how to trigger events. -_- Repeated questions are just really pissing. Sorry guys.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 23, 2019
Am i the only one who's being pissed by those repeated questions over and over?

A lot of people complaining bugs on 14.5 while i finished the current game with 14.0 -_-

You can backread to the past pages or you can seach for gameplay on youtube. There is also a "somehow" tutorial on page one on how to trigger events. -_- Repeated questions are just really pissing. Sorry guys.

There are people who are not disturbed by answering these repeated questions, if you are sick of it you simply can not read these questions.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
3) Are pokemon CUSTOMIZED? (I hope not. I hate fakemon)

Yeah, there are fake eeveelutions in this game for the remaining missing types (including normal and two unoptainable types), my fav types are fighting, ghost and steel

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2022
There are people who are not disturbed by answering these repeated questions, if you are sick of it you simply can not read these questions.

How can i avoid reading them if i visit this page everyday to look for updates?

It is not wrong to ask for questions, but people ask for the same questions most of the times

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
Hey, just downloaded beta 14.5 and love the game! There's a major bug though that completely stops my progress and until it's patched, I can't do anything, and I'd assume that this is the case for other players, too. In the Rocket Hideout, when you're leaving because they found Blue, every Rocket that sees you, when they try to battle you, the game freezes. And that becomes a problem when it's impossible to get past a Rocket without initiating a battle.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey, just downloaded beta 14.5 and love the game! There's a major bug though that completely stops my progress and until it's patched, I can't do anything, and I'd assume that this is the case for other players, too. In the Rocket Hideout, when you're leaving because they found Blue, every Rocket that sees you, when they try to battle you, the game freezes. And that becomes a problem when it's impossible to get past a Rocket without initiating a battle.
Using mGBA to play ROM Hacks is a terrible idea. 2 more people have already gone through the same issue in the last 1 or 2 pages.

ON:
BETA_14_03.png
BETA_14_06.png
BETA_14_07.png
BETA_14_10.png

BETA_14_23.png
BETA_14_28.png
BETA_14_29.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Don't know anyone has reported this error in beta 14 part 1, in Dark Relic Chapter, after the cutsceen when use the dark relic in lavender gy, the game freeze, can't move or do anything

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Don't know anyone has reported this error in beta 14 part 1, in Dark Relic Chapter, after the cutsceen when use the dark relic in lavender gy, the game freeze, can't move or do anything
Are you using a Pre-Patched ROM, or you applied the Beta 14.5 patch by yourself?

Back