• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

c123

Cool Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
I loved pokemon brown and so far I have loved this game

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
I think I beat it. I missed the text, but there is a guy blocking my way. All he gave me is a versus seeker. I was turboing the game so all I read him say is the word hack.

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
Years
I just got one thing to say, your hack is super sweet ^.~, but please please tell me that your working on it as often as possible ? I dont like to play it in parts.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
In Moraga town, the path east is blocked by a guy who just gives me a versus seeker. Does that mean I beat everything so far?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
How do I get rid of that guy who's blocking my way. Is there a way to kill him?... Just kidding.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
Man, Sheral is hard. I didn't even know how do find her in Brown, so she was the last gym leader I beat. I found her and beat the game yesterday,

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Interesting, a new thread. Awesome. =D The hack is looking pretty good Mr. Winstrate, are you working on it 'cause your vaccations have started?

Gawd I haven't called you Mr. Winstrate in quite a while.

Edit: I believe I must retry the BETA, because in Merson Cave after the Pokemon Center, I am blocked by water which I'll want to surf over. That's not possible. Is the BETA made upto there, or is there some other way for me to go into the next town?

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Meh... I didn't notice that. Man I feel stupid now. Thanks Mr. Winstrate. If I remember right, this Pokemon Center inside the cave did not exist 20 years ago did it?

Years
Jake, this game is so AWESOME. Looks like you have done heaps of progress lately with the game since last time I heard about the progress for the game. Hell, this game still going to kick butt seriously.

Keep it up the great work, Jake.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Kent Colton Rogers said:
Nope, Coolboyman accidentally put it there in the original Rijon Adventures and then pointed it out, and when map editing and copying maps over, I decided to retain it. XD
That's why... XD Well, it saved my Charmander from fainting. Hate evil Zubats. Meh... how much of the game does this beta cover, as in what percent?

Bug/Error/Random overlooked text block: One of the Bug Catchers in Merson cave say "You need to get through this cave to get to Cerulean". XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
IS JAERU CITY WITH THE THE SECOND BETA .Hope you have a nice vacation on these 6 weeks by making rijon adventures.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Kent Colton Rogers said:
Umm… 40% of Rijon, I guess, 2% of South Rijon (although 1% isn't accessible without Surf, which you can't get yet), 0% of Johto (although I'm starting it right now)… That's all for now.
Ah... you're getting to work on it now? The freedom of freetime from freeschool. XD

Just a little suggestion, lower the level of the wild Pokemon and Trainer Pokemon 'round the region. In Merson Cave the Pokemon were like lv4 in wild, and 7-8 in trainer battles. Then suddenly when I'm outside, wild Pokemon are lv10! And trainer Pokemon got 'round 10 too, which is okay though.

Years
vivekharin said:
IS JAERU CITY WITH THE THE SECOND BETA .Hope you have a nice vacation on these 6 weeks by making rijon adventures.
Yes, kid but cut out with all these unnesscary caps and please make any future posts more sense other a ban may happen =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back