• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2020
You are asking too much in a hurry. The hack is following the anime and current beta covers all the Kanto episodes. Orange Islands episodes are currently being work on and he is near in releasing a new beta for them

@chemi1986: Same answer for you too

I am just asking a question for the OP. You on the other hand are putting words in my mouth.
I know that kanto is finished and he is working on the orange islands currently. I was just asking if he was planning on doing future regions in the future.

Years
I am just asking a question for the OP. You on the other hand are putting words in my mouth.
I know that kanto is finished and he is working on the orange islands currently. I was just asking if he was planning on doing future regions in the future.
Yes he planned to do Johto Adventures next because he mentioned his thought about those in his old post. But seeing the fact that he has little time to do hacks we have to wait for almost 2 years for those unless someone else plans to do them

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Hi. I played your game for a bit, and I clearly see that it brings back memories. Makes me want to watch each of the old episodes and after watching them, doing them. I even want to record my process a bit.

One thing that did disappoint me is that in the events from episode 13... you never get to see Dragonite. You just see that Bill is waiting for it to appear. I know it's huge, but I think something should have been done about that scene.

And when you enter pokemon island, all your pokemon shouldn't be gone. You should still have Pidgeotto and Butterfree with you. Just saying. And you should find Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle outside of their pokeballs and not just laying around to pick them up. Well, it's just me being Picky, I guess.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Loving the game. My brother thought Pokemon Yellow was the most like Ash's journey that he could get to, now he's an addict and can't wait for the next beta. Seriously, he keeps yelling at me for the next part. Great Work!!! (I think...)

Years
Just reporting something unusual:
When I battled Celadon gym's trainers my and their poke HP bars have dark green like this:
292644o.png

But when I battled Erika the bars changed to normal Green

Years
OK Ash I got it.
I played the game again and currently finished the Showdown at Poke-Oral episode. The problem is the (Misty Mermaid) episode did not triggered when I came out from Rock Tunnel. Can any tell me how can I activate it?

#1-Trainer

Poke' Master.
Years
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the ash back sprite. I've yet to download and play the game but I have seen a few walkthrough videos posted on youtube. I have to say it is a bit annoying as it doesn't exaclty fit with the gen 4 graphics. I've drawn up a few sets of Ash back sprites. Can anyone tell me how to mod the rom so I can use my custom sprites?

Years
Regardless of the above posts I played the game and went to Cinnaber Island to fight Blaine. But when I talked with him outside my screen goes weirdo and remains the same till I went inside the PokeCenter.
2rditsh.png

saurab

Born to win like a champ
Years
Hello guys...How are you all...I havent seen metapod update for two month or three....Y is it...I hope he is still on the project

Back