• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello. I've been experiencing some technical difficulties with PC the last couple days. Whether it be on my computer or from my tablet, it's not wanting to load & I usually end up having to refresh. Today a webpage unavailable message comes up when I try to visit. It has a"load a live version" of the site, which when I click that the page on PC usually loads. This is kinda been a pain. No matter what device I use its been doing this the last couple days. I was curious if I'm the only one.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You're not the only one. PC goes down on occasion (such as 5 minutes ago...) for various reasons and sometimes we have several downtimes at once. Everyone experiences it and the best way you can stop it is to just leave for a while and come back later.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Okay this is probably a very stupid question, but i really can't seem to figure it out:
Whenever i try to post a video by using the

Years
Okay, I'm at a loss here.
Here's the code for a signature created by ZachLMedia:
Spoiler:

Now, when I go to save this as my signature, I get the message "BB Code size value is too big". The signature creator has tried inputting this as his signature, and said it worked fine. If anyone knows why this is happeneing, please let me know! :) Thanks!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Weirdly working just fine for me. I imagine it's some weird quirk with usergroup permissions. If you like, I'll just edit your sig myself which should probably do the job since I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Years
I was wondering where I might find info about at which point you're allowed to have links in your signature or if its a moderator only thing. Just curious.

Years
I was wondering where I might find info about at which point you're allowed to have links in your signature or if its a moderator only thing. Just curious.

I think the 15 post requirement to use links and images only applies to posts, not signatures.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
forgive me I can't find the right place to post this question but I did spend some time cruising the trade corner to no avail :P how do you make a drop-down list using css? I can't find it in the guide I read through it twice :( and if possible, let me know where I should post these sort of question's in future thank you :)

Years
forgive me I can't find the right place to post this question but I did spend some time cruising the trade corner to no avail :P how do you make a drop-down list using css? I can't find it in the guide I read through it twice :( and if possible, let me know where I should post these sort of question's in future thank you :)
If you need CSS help, try asking in this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back