• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
No, I live in USA.

When coloring, do you prefer to use crayons, markers, or color pencils?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No. Harry Potter is a good series but highly overrated. I really enjoyed it as a kid however.

Would you help an old lady carry her groceries to her car?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I would if I wanted to but I don't have the courage to help out an old lady who is a stranger.

Which form of art do you prefer? Oil, watercolor, pastel, or charcoal?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
My favorite subject was nap time/recess/senior off periods. Serious answer: Probably biology and english. I also liked art and was a decent artist for a kid back then

Do you get scared easily?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I'd say it's neutral. Sometimes I get scared easily and sometimes I don't.

Are you listening to music right now?

212 Thug

Simoh
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
I listen to music all the time. Right now is no exception.

What's your first memory of playing a videogame?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
About a year. It's a lot faster than my hand-me-down Dell, but I still miss that old rust bucket, haha.

Would you fight for your country in a war?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
If it was needed. I'd rather serve doing something that doesn't involve guns, since I've ended up with a fear of them.

How long do you think you would survive a zombie break out?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'm a clumsy, cowardly and unlucky guy, probably will end up bitten or devoured. Plus I'll probably have to help people, can't just let them get devoured as well so I might end up sacrificing myself. I can only see myself surviving if I manage to secure and fortify an area, however small it is, then I can continue expanding my territory. It'll also only last if I have a trustworthy group and enough survival experience and skills to defend against not only zombies but hostile or desperate people as well. And this also doesn't factor in a military coming in and indiscriminately killing everything in sight which is a worse case scenario. Or a giant zombie horde attacking. Both scenarios, I would be done for.

So yeah my chances of survival are very dim and I don't see myself having the luck and plot protection like characters in a zombie fiction have.

How long do you think you would survive in the even that your government collapses and total anarchy occurs?

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Probably forever?

What?s the weirdest or most interesting mon you got in a wondertrade?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
It's been dead for a month and a half.

Which of these two colors do you prefer? Black or White?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I wear black more.

How would you react if someone you've only seen around abruptly confessed an interest or love for you, online and off?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I guess I'd be flattered but really uncomfortable, because chances are I wouldn't feel the same if I barely knew them. So I'd turn them down and ask if maybe we could get to know each other better, then see how it goes.

What would be your go-to weapon in a crisis? It can be anything inside your house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back