• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
Hi, some of you longer stayers here may remember me, i was Blazekin 3000, then later Team Magma Admin Sean. I have recently found out my old account has been deleted >_<. So here I am again.

Sean.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Welcome back, xfxsean.
I wasn't here during PC's beginning so I have no clue who you are, but i'm sure someone else can remember you (Assuming that you were once popular.).
As you can tell, PC has changed drastically since your departure. It could probably take days for you to get used to PC. But in the meantime, you can reminisce your past here and perhaps think of starting a new beginning here.
Be sure to read the rules and FAQ and have fun while your at it.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
Years
Hello there XFX Sean, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. That's sad that your account got erased. Make sure you have a lot of fun here.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
either it got deleted or i forgot my password LOL.

i think it was the second one... :P

Phaizar

Master Trainer
Years
darn! didn't think i changed it to this...

btw i'm xfxsean. can someone delete xfxsean and rename me to xfxsean?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
darn! didn't think i changed it to this...

btw i'm xfxsean. can someone delete xfxsean and rename me to xfxsean?
We don't delete accounts, and that said, you'd have to get a name change. Seems this thread is pointless now. o.o'

You're more than welcome to make a welcome back thread with that account, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back