• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
silverice.png

Hack of:
badge-firered.png

Name: Pokemon Silver Ice

Introduction
Hello, I am known as Quickster,.I have been around the forums for a while now and i wanted to start a hack.Pokemon Silver was my very first game,so i wanted to do a remake of Silver.Enough about me,on to the hack!

Story
You are a boy/girl in the region of Johto and today is the day to start an adventure.The Professor next door,Elm,wants to see you.He asks you to run an errand and recieve something from Mr.Pokemon.On your way back you see a mystrious boy with red hair.It turns out someone stole a pokemon from Proffesor Elm!It is your duty to learn about him and take the pokemon league challenge!

Features
dpiconani249.gif
-Play as GSC hero/heroine
dpiconani249.gif
-Travel the region of johto and kanto.
dpiconani249.gif
-Catch pokemon up to 3rd generation.
dpiconani249.gif
-New events shall be added.
dpiconani249.gif
-New rival or two.
dpiconani249.gif
-New event for the legendary of this hack!

Media
Spoiler:

Team
Quickster-little bit of everything.
Aljam-mapper
GuyNamedSean-beta tester
diegoisawesome-music inserter

Wanted-
World map editor/inserter

Support

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163527/][IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/flah117/silver%20ice/silverere.png[/IMG][/url]

PSIUserbar2.png

(thanks to sam_sdc )

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163527][IMG]http://sites.google.com/site/hgames7/Home/PSIUserbar2.png[/IMG][/url]

Credit
Punk Rocker-rom base
Gridiron-sprites
mitchel1-tiles
alistair-tiles
Pyro-tiles
Coronis-sprites
Alistair-tiles
fangking,mateo,kyledove-tiles

Download Center
Preview coming soon:D...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
i like the screenies btw are you making a remake of pokemon gold?? because the story is almost the same story as S/C/G

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Update:
i have posted some new screenshots on the first post.
I also added a support bar.

Help keep this thread alivexD

Years
I think you are doing great so for, but the tiles used could be better.

Some of the grass tiles need more texture to them. The grass doesn't look that well used with the light green trees. Maybe use a different palette?

Otherwise, I'm really liking what you've done so far. Great job!

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
nice job I have a question after you beat the elete four can you go to joto like in the real silver?

well you go to kanto after the elite four,and youll be able to go there,so i think that answers your question

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
got som screenies for y'all

1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersion_02.png

1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersion_03.png

1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersion_01.png

1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersion_04.png

not a lot of tile errors to fix next so a lot of this hack will be done(im talking about the maps;))

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
those look great,and i do like the grass better than before:D

Last edited by a moderator:

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
Your trees are really messed up. Not to mention that you're using D/P graphics with Fr/Lg graphics.
Everything else looks good except why are there two different heroes? It's the one game, so shouldn't there be just one?

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Your trees are really messed up. Not to mention that you're using D/P graphics with Fr/Lg graphics.
Everything else looks good except why are there two different heroes? It's the one game, so shouldn't there be just one?

the trees do need to be fixed,the sides are cut off.and there is one hero now,different from both of the previous.i was just testing different ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back