• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Deep Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Already answered, please read some posts above. Thank you C:

Oh, and so you know what I've been up to for the past few days:
Spoiler:

Thanks alot :D

I'm interested on how the game will turn out to be :) I cant wait for the full version. Even though it might take about a year maybe more

lol i defeated the 3 trainers in the gym why cant i face Olga?

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Thanks alot :D

I'm interested on how the game will turn out to be :) I cant wait for the full version. Even though it might take about a year maybe more

lol i defeated the 3 trainers in the gym why cant i face Olga?

My bad, sorry.
Will be fixed in the upcoming beta, though.

Beta 2 will be released shortly, I'm progressing very fast. I've already mapped 'till the fourth gym. I just have to event it.

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Already answered, please read some posts above. Thank you C:

Oh, and so you know what I've been up to for the past few days:
Spoiler:

That is just LOVELY. =O
I'm downloading the beta now, and I do believe I support this.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
You said you needed some "componists". Maybe I'm just uninformed, but can you explain to me what that is?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
An awesome map, awesome boxart, but I must say I liked the other starter choosing menu better than this one. I mean the one you showed me, but of which you had lost the .psd file so you couldn't edit it anymore XD

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
New Worldmap appeared!
9ef877de3d9aa27cd4a168696c377d7a-d4aol1a.png

Woohoo, finally something new here again
biggrin.gif

This really took a long time to make, because I'm unbelievably busy with school and my best friend is having a terrible time, so that'd explain why it took me really long to finally submit anything here again.

Why I made a new map? Well, most of the "famous" games these days have nice Black/White styled worldmaps, so I figured Deep Balance needs a nice map too. Didn't want to make one in BW Style, so I made my own. Enjoy
biggrin.gif

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
The terrain looks spectacular, but I can't help but feel it's dwarfed by the towns and roads, and not in a good way. If you could find a way to make it so the terrain can be seen a little more, it'd probably work better.
Right now, though, the cities and routes just look waaay too big.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
The terrain looks spectacular, but I can't help but feel it's dwarfed by the towns and roads, and not in a good way. If you could find a way to make it so the terrain can be seen a little more, it'd probably work better.
Right now, though, the cities and routes just look waaay too big.
Ok, I'll see what I can do about that ;)

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
there is a glitch ...... or something.. if you hold z and move your guy becomes invisible???? ?.? oh and the game runs a lil slow....great game besides that though..but for some reason the umm touch screen dont show on my comp

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
there is a glitch ...... or something.. if you hold z and move your guy becomes invisible???? ?.? oh and the game runs a lil slow....great game besides that though..but for some reason the umm touch screen dont show on my comp

About the invisible character - I have no idea why that's happening, it probably has something to do with Pokémon Essentials.

About the touchscreen - Well, there isn't one anymore, it made the game slower and it wouldn't be a touchscreen anyways.

Captnspdr

Unova Pokedex Completer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 30, 2015
How do you enter the game? When I click game it says: RGSS-RTP Standard not found.

Captnspdr

Unova Pokedex Completer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 30, 2015
Okay, its working now, really great game so far, but when you go into the pokemon in the menu, the sprites are different. Ex. Treeko shows bulbasaur, Pidgey shows wurmple, poliwag shows golduck.

Just sent out what used to be my poliwag into battle and now its a level 5 golduck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back