• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
> Grab a handful of cake and try to open the package with strawberry-syruped hands.

The cake has been sitting there on your desk for long enough. It has been at least seven minutes since you last grabbed a bite. It is time again. You determinedly shove your hand into the cake without a care in the world and proceed to throw some of it into your own face, pure comedy style.

Yeah, that was fun. The present in your lap got a few stains of syrup. Oh, right. You should probably open it up. You proceed to do so, and smear syrup all over the wrapping paper in the process.

The present contains a CD case which indeed is of a game, and some kind of thin manual. The syrup glues the pages together as you grab the manual. Pity. Anyways, the game is apparently called THEGAME. How original!​

> Throw the cake out of the window... It's disturbing.
Stupid cake! If it wasn't for you, I could have breezed through whatever game this is by just following the manual! Now I'll have to learn everything on my own instead.

You proceed to throw the remains of the cake out the window. It lands on your front lawn. Hope mom won't be angry.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

The End

Like I said, this was a bit of an experiment and after only a few posts I think I've realized that I want to write too much to make this a simple game suited for Other Trivia, and it might be difficult for new participants to jump in at any time and understand what's going on anyways.

So I'll ask a mod (or Went?) to close this and I might start something bigger in a place more suited for creative writing :3 Thank you for letting me try this idea, and special thanks to everyone who game commands!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back