• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How to make a video / clip of emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
How do I make a clip / movie of my pokemon adventure? In the emulator, theres "Record movie", "Record AVI",and "Record sound". I tried record avi but the file just comes up at 0kb. The .wav file for the record worked, and also the movie, but no video. How do I make a video complete with sound? Please I want to upload some battles of my Shiny Gold X adventures!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
"Start AVI recording" should have worked. Try doing this again and don't forget to select "Stop AVI recording" when you're finished. It should work.

nano351

Metal and Color games are best
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
You could always use a screen capturing program like hypercam that let's you pause and then resume while recording on the same clip. Although I don't know how to record sound from the computer with hypercam.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Woooooowwww how did you even find this thread? It's 7 years without a post! I'm just going to close this because it's ridiculously old and any answers/questions of this nature can be found in the stickied Emulation Questions thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back