• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i haven't even seen a single shiny yet... but it doesn't matter to me too much.

It must hurt to see a shiny Pokemon run away or use pseduohaze on you...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I have never seen a shiny in r/s.But soon I will restart my game and hope that I see one.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
iu found and caught a shiny shuppet, then evolved it. i want a shiny marill very very badly.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
well im trying to get a shiny azurill by hatching tons of them and i mean toins i have over 2 boxes full of azurill's already...i hope i can get a shiny one...have to have one!

Red Storm

The Evil Pokemon Trainer
Years
I was fishing for feebas today and finally a shiny appeared before me...a nice greenish carvanha. It had a relaxed personality X_X but I'll still train the thing. So that brings my catching shiny total to 1.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
You are very lucky.I wold raise any shiny pokemon, just because they are shiny!

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
I've spent over twenty hours searching for a shiny Trapinch in my ruby game. Talk about discouraging! I keep on trying, though :P

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
Oh, yeah... my sister caught a shiny Rhyhorn in the sapphire game I gave her... :disappoin

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
AzureFlygon said:
Oh, yeah... my sister caught a shiny Rhyhorn in the sapphire game I gave her... :disappoin
Yeah I have a shiny Ryhorn too. My first shiny pokemon! Wow, you can find all those shiny pokemon? A shuppet, a feebas, a carvanha, a zigzagoon and other stuff, wow......

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
The only shiny pokemon that I get is...
Shiny Treeko(from an patience... blue and green color...)
Shiny Bagon(look alot like Yoshi...I name him Yoshi...=P)

Last edited:

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
Wow, you have a shiny Sceptile?! Let me guess, it's male. That is really neat, I have a fanfic that I'm making about a shiny Grovyle, and It's really nice to know some people actually have them. AND you have a shiny Salamence, those are about the rarest pokemon in that game. You are very lucky... :dead:

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
AzureFlygon said:
Wow, you have a shiny Sceptile?! Let me guess, it's male. That is really neat, I have a fanfic that I'm making about a shiny Grovyle, and It's really nice to know some people actually have them. AND you have a shiny Salamence, those are about the rarest pokemon in that game. You are very lucky... :dead:
You're right...all are...Male...my Bagon look like Yoshi...My Sceptile in shade of blue and green...looks odd...that's all...it's time to train Yoshi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back