• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ummmm........ Hi?

hogiaus1

Cheese Conoseiur
Years
Hi! im new to this forum thing so ill try to follow along. I guess in my first post i have to tell u about myself, so here goes.

Im 13. My favorite foods are bacon, cheese, and tofu. If u thing thats weird, then YOU try in all in one mouthful. Its delicious! Anyway, I enjoy computers, hate sports, and LOVE anime. My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Lupin the 3rd, FCLC, and Pokemon. I come from the Czeck Republic (look it up). I live in California, I dont trust people with cleft chins, and I dont trust people with beet-red faces and white hair. Dont ask me why, but im very risk-adverse.

Thats bacically all. I sorry i didnt write more, but theres not that much more. but plz respond, so i know this isnt a dead forum. thx!
I hope to have many convensations with you all. C ya!! :D

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC, buddy :)
I'm sure you'll have a great time here^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
hogiaus1 said:
Hi! im new to this forum thing so ill try to follow along. I guess in my first post i have to tell u about myself, so here goes.

Im 13. My favorite foods are bacon, cheese, and tofu. If u thing thats weird, then YOU try in all in one mouthful. Its delicious! Anyway, I enjoy computers, hate sports, and LOVE anime. My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Lupin the 3rd, FCLC, and Pokemon. I come from the Czeck Republic (look it up). I live in California, I dont trust people with cleft chins, and I dont trust people with beet-red faces and white hair. Dont ask me why, but im very risk-adverse.

Thats bacically all. I sorry i didnt write more, but theres not that much more. but plz respond, so i know this isnt a dead forum. thx!
I hope to have many convensations with you all. C ya!! :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Of course this isn't a dead forum. XD Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity hogiaus1! ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_____^ Please read and follow the rules and have a good time. PM me if you need any help. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 10, 2005
Yes, Welcome to PC!! like everyone said, this place is not dead lol. Enjoy your stay here.

Back