• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
Years
Hi And Welcome!

so guyz which legend did you like more Reshiram or Zekrom

Pokemon-Black-and-White-Legendaries-Reshiram-and-Zekrom.jpg

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Reshiram, that's why I'm getting Black xD
Zekrom, physically, but also by its name reminds me of something robot-like >_<

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
Well both look pretty epic to me XD. Reshiram is like a sacred angelic creature glowing with power, and like said before, Zekrom is just pure bad-ass. These legends are going to rule :D.

blue

gucci
Years
Well, they both look awesome but, I was planning on getting White but now that Reshiram is only in Black I think I might get Black now.

joaowojcikiewicz

The Darkness, still here...
Years
I don't like them, too much detail... They remind me a Digimon or a Transformer...
To me (and I believe, to everybody else), the legendaries always got ugly from silver. Groundon/Kiogre, Dialga/Palkia (Dialga is ok) and now Reshiram/Zekrom

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I dunno, I really like both of em, they look like something from Final fantasy and Shadow of the Colossus.

and whoever said they look like Digimon...no they don't, Digimon look way way way way way different.

To me, these are the best legendary designs ever

Years
I like Reshiram more than Zekrom. Zekrom is cool, but Reshiram is above all legendaries imo. It reminds of Suicune somehow..

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I like Zekrom's design so much better, so I'll be choosing him over his Black Version counterpart. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back