• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hmm, since I'm nice. I'll release a beta version to everybody, tomarrow. Just let edit the maps first. :P These maps arn't gona be in the final version, but it's just a taste of the new world! ^_^ I'll just need alot of responces to the preview demo. So?

Years
PIKA2 said:
Hmm, since I'm nice. I'll release a beta version to everybody, tomarrow. Just let edit the maps first. :P These maps arn't gona be in the final version, but it's just a taste of the new world! ^_^ I'll just need alot of responces to the preview demo. So?

YAY! :classic: Post it tommorow, this is gonna be a great game. I can't wait till tommorow.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
PIKA2,
I know I haven't posted on this thread and I'm behind but I really had to say that your Pokemon Ice looks very interesting. I just got interested in Roms and Rom making so I thank you for this great new Ice version and the websites. Once again thank you for all your hard work.
DM11

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Everybody, please don't kill me! I kinda made huge mistake with the other gfx and maps, so I had to block it off. :(
I'll get a GOOD demo ready by Dec. 22! Well here's a taste though.
*Also I got a little lazy editing the text :P*

Years
PIKA2 said:
Everybody, please don't kill me! I kinda made huge mistake with the other gfx and maps, so I had to block it off. :(
I'll get a GOOD demo ready by Dec. 22! Well here's a taste though.
*Also I got a little lazy editing the text :P*

How do i get it to work? Please help me

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
umm, it didnt work... it said patched succecfully, but it was like allfullof weird colors, and the game restarts everytime i am talking with the PROF. anyone can give me an already patched version, or a real english Gold rom

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
How come you cant leave the first town is it because you messed up that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back