• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, I think Paula (if you don't mind me calling you that) means she's waiting for the upgraded version of the 3DS, just like there was several upgrades for the DS. Still going to have to wait a bit, since Nintendo doesn't release things as quickly as like... Apple.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I got what she meant the first time, but that might be because I've heard her say it several times. I will admit that how she said it might not have been the clearest and I may or may not have gotten it if I hadn't seen her mention it before. So it's alright, PIXY!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll agree with you there! I never got a DSi because of lack of Backwards compatibility. Same reason why I asked for another PS2 from my Dad instead of getting a PS3. sadly that PS2 is now breaking, so idk what I'm going to do, buh.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

What does the DSi add?

A bigger screen! It's a handheld, screen size doesn't matter.

DSiWare! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS.

Cameras! Really, really, really, really crappy cameras.

The only things it has on the DS Lite is external memory, music and being thinner. Also, there's no Crimson/Black colors.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've always wanted a Crimson DS, but I never got one. Only my now crappy Black one, hahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Reminds me that I need to see about beating the E4 on my Platinum now that I'm done grinding. Maybe after I finish watching Psych.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you mentioned three Pokemon that had killed at least one of my Pokemon, PIXY! Though I haven't beaten Cynthia yet. One battle and it was all 'GARCHOMP RAWR *destroys team*' Once I find a charger I'm going to tryyy to beat her, no matter how many shots it takes.

That musta been fun, Pokey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back