• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly hugged Molly tightly and frowned. "My name is Holly," she whispered, looking down at the ground. "This is Molly." She held out her Munna and whimpered. "My Deerling's name is Daisy. I have a Litwick too, but she's asleep in her Pokeball." Holly sighed. Can't I stay away from people sometimes? I'm not like Kayla or Amy... I can't handle people... She checked her arms to make sure that her sleeves were pulled down before looking up at Sylvia. Molly sighed and floated around Holly. She's doing good so far, but I wonder how long it'll take before she needs her medicine again. She doesn't look sad right now... she thought. Molly looked at Holly and sighed when she saw that her eyes were slightly clouded. Holly blinked and looked down at the ground. "You don't have to worry," she whispered.

Years

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia watched on after the girl introduced herself as Holly (and her Munna and Deerling as Molly and Daisy); she was having a whispered conversation wit the Munna - one so hushed that Sylvia couldn't make it out. Holly seemed to have some sort of problem, which may explain the protectiveness of the Munna, but Sylvia disregarded it. It wasn't her place nor her job to concern herself with the problems of others, especially those who didn't share them to begin with.
"I see, I have a Vanillite as well as Shiva - but he's inside his pokeball also." Sylvia thought to herself for a while before continuing "what brings you to the academy? I don't really remember seeing you around."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

"I had a friend who I think went into the dorm on Halloween." Rosalyn said thinking back to her first day here. Yeah Jimmy did go in there. she thought though I wonder were he is I haven't seen him all day. Deciding not to worry about that for now she looked around noticing that all the life from the trees were gone. She shivered again. Even the air felt colder. Pulling out her red dorm jacket she put it on hoping to keep her warmer.

Rosalyn moved a bit closer to Dex and Belle did as well as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end and she thought she saw a black silhouette moving at the very edge of her vision. "I...I feel like somethings watching us"

217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille giggled and shook her head as the boys gave her no response. "I'm really sorry" she said again with a smile. "But you boys were up to no good I could tell, so I just had to stop you" she giggled more. "Now tell me are you hurt? I can go get a nurse if you are"

Merida meanwhile shook her head as the Ghastly's move did no damage at all. Being a Normal Type she was immune to ghost type moves. It seemed the other Pokemon had forgotten that. "Skitty!" she cried out as a blue light formed a reflective shield around her head and she slammed into the Ghastly using Zen Headbutt.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly looked down at the ground sadly. "My brother and sister made me come here," she whispered. "I hadn't been to school in a while and they thought that it was better for me to start school away from home. I don't know why, though. People are nothing but meanies... I don't like them that well..." Holly gasped and realized that she had said too much. Molly looked at her sadly and sighed. Daisy peeked up at Sylvia from behind Holly and whimpered. She sniffed Sylvia and hid behind Holly again. Holly petted her and frowned. "It's okay," she whispered, scratching the deer behind her ears. I wonder what Kayla's doing...

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla groaned softly and woke up. She looked around her room confused and frowned. "W-What happened?" she asked. Yuri yipped happily and smiled. Kayla grabbed her head and groaned. "Please be quiet," she whispered. "I guess I'm sick... That's good, though. No class today." She laughed softly and looked down at her leg. The last thing I remember was my leg hurting... I guess something happened with it and made me sick. I wonder where Holly is. She's probably out flirting with Haru or something.

Years

Sylvia Hanson

I see... she doesn't really like people... a social phobia?
"Well I'm going to be completely honest and say you aren't likely to like me very much. I'm not really a bad person but those who actually bother to get to know me tend to find I'm brutally honest. Either way it's nice enough to meet you" she said to her fellow student.
Maybe I should try a more sociable approach... it seems to work for Vanille...

Sylvia thought hard for a moment before deciding she may as well try a different approach to life for the day, she never actively looked for friendships, why bother when nobody looks to befriend you? This time though, she had been weirdly affected by her earlier encounter
"If you don't have anything planned or any classes to go to we could hang out for a while, what do you like to do?"

Years
Holly Amarosa and Kayla Makihatayama

Holly looked up at Sylvia and tried to smile. She looked down at the ground again. "I don't know what I like to do," she whispered. "I can't remember... These past few years have been nothing but a big blur..." She sighed and gasped when she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Hey there, Holly!" She turned around and frowned she she saw her cousin standing in the doorway of the dorm in her pajamas.

Holly sighed. "Kayla, you should be in bed," she whispered. "You should also be staying off that leg." Kayla pouted. "Why should you get to have all the fun?" she asked, looking at Sylvia. She smiled. "You've made another new friend already?" Kayla asked excitedly. She limped over to Sylvia and held her hand out. "My name's Kayla! You've met my cousin, huh? What do you think of her? What's your name?" She stumbled slightly, but quickly regained her balance. Holly frowned.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Dead Forest
511.png
17.png
352.png

"I...I feel like somethings watching us," Rosie said, pulling out her jacket and moving close to Dex. Oh my. Dex' heart was racing fast. There was never a girl that close with Dex. "Uhmmm... Yeah," was all Dex managed to say. The air around them felt real cold. An image suddenly flashed inside Dex' mind. A murdered bursting out of the trees, holding a bloodied knife. Dex shook of the thought. "I think it's better if we let our Pokemon out. You know, for safety precautions." Dex called out both Pid and Camo, the latter immediately disappearing into the space in front of them. Dex could barely notice the red stripe all Kecleon's have, and fails to hide during transformation.

"I bet there's nothing out here, except a few Ghost-type Pokemon," Dex said, half to Rosie, and half to himself. There was a rustling in the bushes to the left of the pair. Pan looked at it curiously. "Here comes something."

Last edited:
Years

Sylvia Hanson

The confusing situation with Holly, who had just mumbled something about not knowing what she liked to due as the last few years had been a blur to her, became even more confusing upon the arrival of another girl who was quick to ignore scolding from Holly, who she clearly knew, and hobble over to Sylvia.

"My name's Kayla! You've met my cousin, huh? What do you think of her? What's your name?" Sylvia was in shock at not just the appearance of another person who seemed to actually hold interest in her but also at the sudden eruption of questions directed at her, it was actually quite overwhelming to Sylvia who was already way past her usual quota of daily social interaction.
"Uh... Hi. I have clearly met your cousin since we are both standing here talking to one another. I'm not sure what I think of her really, we have only just met. She seems nice enough so far although she seems to have social issues that are even worse than mine... no offence intended. My name is Sylvia. I didn't miss anything did I? And where did you come come from?"

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla smiled and put her arm around Holly's shoulder. "Of course she has social issues! Why do you think she was sent here? Her brother and sister wanted to make her learn how to make friends!" She giggled. Holly looked up at her cousin and frowned. She took Kayla's hand and put it against her cheek. "You seem a little warm," she whispered. "Are you okay?" Kayla smiled. "I'm fine!" She looked around. "But where are we?" she asked. Holly frowned some more. "We're outside your dorm," she whispered nervously. "Are you sure you're okay?" Kayla sighed. "You worry too much," she muttered, turning back to Sylvia. "I know that Holly might seem a little weird, but please try to be nice to her..." She looked at Holly's arm and sighed. Holly stared at Kayla's pale face and whimpered softly. She should be resting...

Years

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia considered Kayla's request seriously for a moment
Be nice to her? I don't even know her... not really but before she could dwell any further on the topic she was already speaking
"I have no problems being nice to people so long as they deserve it and are nice to me in return" Sylvia said to the new arrival, Shiva nodding in agreement "but I'm also not the kind of person who will lie about a situation just because it might make someone happy. For example, you really shouldn't be here talking to us right now because you are clearly ill - and more so than you are attempting to let on. Holly is right you should be resting, you aren't able to clearly tell where you are and you are struggling to stand."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn nodded "I have to many to let them all out" she did let out her Wartortle and Seviper as well as Belle who was already out. Though she kept looking around feeling nervous and paranoid. "We...we probably have just freaked ourselves out" she said softly. As a rustling sound in the bushes was heard. "I'm sure it's just a Pokemon."

Jazz glanced towards the rustling bushes and started to move closer to it. "Jazz don't do that, come back over here" Rosie sighed crossing her arms as her Wartortle nodded and walked back over to her.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla pouted again. "B-But I'm fine," she muttered. "Why does everyone treat me like a baby?" Holly frowned. "Kayla, you need to rest. You're standing outside of your dorm in your pajamas without a clue of what's going on. I'll be fine." She tried to smile. Kayla looked down at the ground. "I-I'm fine," she whispered, swaying slightly. Holly watched her cousin fall to the ground and gasped. "Kayla!" she shrieked. She looked around and gasped when she didn't see Molly. She must have went into Kayla's room or something... Holly's eyes filled with tears, and she sat Kayla up. "Wake up," she whispered. Daisy licked Kayla's face and looked at her closed eyes. She whimpered and nudged Holly. Holly stood up and looked up at Sylvia. "Can you help me?" she asked, trying to pull Kayla up. Daisy watched her tiny trainer and whimpered again.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

Rosie sent out her Wartortle and Seviper, probably the first few of her Pokemon that is really much capable. Her Wartortle started to approach the bushed but Rosie stopped her. ""Jazz don't do that, come back over here." Dex thought he saw something pop out of the bushes, but it was immediately gone. Rosie seemed to not notice it, so Dex thought it's just him. I'm seeing things. The rustling in the bushes stopped, though Dex could feel that there is still something in there. He stood tensed for a moment, until Camo started to pull on his jeans.

"Kec! Kec!" The Pokemons said, pointing forward the direction they were walking in. Dex nodded, and resumed walking. The bushes rustled again, though it immediately stopped. Suddenly, a Golette popped out. It looked around for a moment until its gaze rested on the two trainers and their Pokemon. Suddenly, its eyes turned red and it came up, shambling, out the bushes. A group of Golette followed it, around six of them. It rushed towards the two trainers.

"Oh, god. Pan, Leech Seed!" Dex ordered his Pokemon to attack. Pan jumped from his shoulder, and spit a seed that sprouted vines all over the place. It managed to hold the Pokemon for a little while, but they easily untangled themselves from the vines. Oh no. Dex ordered Pan to use Bullet Seed, and Pid to use Whirlwind, but the Pokemon simply ignored the attacks and moved towards them. Camo was nowhere to be seen. "Rosie! Let's go!" He took her hand, and started to run. "Come on, Pan! Pid! Camo!"

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Liam Conor Crawford

Small subtle waves gently rocked the boat as a new student called Conor sat up on the deck with his Poliwag. The crisp ocean breeze had ruffled his already messy red hair, although it bothered him little. Conor looked at his Poliwag which was lying beside him sleeping. "I think you have the right idea buddy" Conor said to his Poliwag smiling. Not knowing how far they were from the academy, Conor closed his eyes and dosed off.

After a while Conor was awoken by the screeches from the speakers on the boat. "Welcome everyone to Pokémon Trainer Academy". Conor jumped up and started rubbing his eyes but quickly stopped as he was memorized by the scale of the island and in a slight bit of disbelief that he was actually here. Conor quickly shook his Poliwag awake "Come on Poli were here". Poliwag jumped up onto Conor's shoulder and they looked onwards towards the port where the ship would dock.

The boat slowly grinded to a halt at the port. When the boat finally stopped the captain announced that it was now safe to leave the boat and wished everyone luck on their journeys. Upon hearing this Conor and Poliwag walked of the boat and set foot onto the dock, the aroma of the forest, sea and grassland areas filled the air.

Conor walked not too far from the dock and checked the sheet of paper he received with his package. "So it says here we are in the Raikou dorm, No surprise there" Conor chuckled. So he and his Poliwag set off heading towards the Raikou dorm.

Upon arrival at the Raikou dorm, Conor couldn't see anyone around. He decided to head into the reception area of the dormitory to seek some assistance. Upon arriving there he didn't see anyone around either. "Huh pretty strange Poli don't you think?. Maybe they have class now?" Conor said to his Poliwag with a puzzled look on his face. Unsure what to do Conor found a seat in the reception and sat down. Poliwag jumped off his shoulder and sat on the seat next to him. "Poli!" The Poliwag said looking up and smiling at Conor. "What do we do now?" Conor sighed.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn sighed, she was really psyching herself out. Talking about all the things she'd heard about this place had made her really paranoid. It seemed to be doing the same to Dex. Looking over to her right as she thought she saw something but there wasn't anything there. Though she was distracted and wasn't paying attention to anything around her, that is until Dex grabbed her hand causing an embarrassed blush to form on her face before she realized what was going on.

A group of seven Golette were after them. "where did they come from!" she cried out nearly stumbling as she tried to meet Dex's pace and to make sure her three Pokemon that were out were keeping up. "If we get far enough away, Silver could get us out of this" she felt her grip loosen on Dex's hand before she tripped over a tree root and lost her grip on it completely. Oh my... she thought scrambling to her feet wincing slightly. Great just great. I already have gotten a broken wrist which has luckily healed. Now my ankle hurts

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian blinked at Nova, who shrugged.

"I'm always up for a battle. Hopefully my opponent will be strong." the arcanine said boredly, scratching his ear. Brian nodded as she sent a message to Mark, presumably. He didn't know for sure. But... He wasn't thrilled at the prospect of battling, especially without Thyme, Duster, and Leena around.

"Um... I..." he said weakly, blinking a bit. He really hoped she wouldn't get the wrong impression from that.

Thyme, Duster, and Leena

"Alright." the snivy said at last, sighing softly. She wanted to thank him, to tell him how afraid she had been, how annoying her companions were. How much she had missed him. But she just couldn't find the words. She closed her crimson eyes and then smiled, her face arrogant and friendly, as usual.

"So, where are we... LEENA! Get your ssstupid ssself out of hisss bag!" she said, seeing the ghost float into Mark's bag. Shortly afterwards she floated out, carrying on of his belongings. She giggled, rolling over and sticking her tongue out.

"Ok! Mwehehehe!~" she laughed. Duster sighed and scampered up mark's shoulder, looking down at the device in his hands like she had never seen one before, watching him send a message.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype smiled as the Snivy seemed to calm down. He was glad that she was willing to put a pause on the whole thing. It was dangerous out here after all! He took Thyme's hands and grinned at her, soon becoming aware of Leena and Duster. As much as he appreciated Leena's personality as a prankster, it could get annoying after long periods.

"H-hey!" Mark said as his belongings were being carried out of his bag. He sighed and opened up his bag, taking his belongings back and placing them back inside unorganized. He had to get over to the Pokemon Center and get ready for his battle. Duster also jumped up onto his shoulder and watched as he began to type another message into his Pokegear.

Got it! On my way there! The message said.

He placed his Pokegear in his Pocket and headed off. "We're heading to the Pokemon Center. We're going to meet up with Brian and Lucia. Stay close you three." Mark said to them.

Snype walked closely with Thyme. He hadn't spent time with her in quite awhile. He never had any personal time with her since the boat... "So how have you been Thyme? Everyone still driving you crazy?" He said.

miltankRancher

Years
511.png
17.png
352.png

Dex felt Rosie loosen her grip from his hand. It was the impulse of the moment, him grabbing Rosie's hand just to escape the onslaught of the incoming Golett. Rosie, however, was caught surprised by the sudden barrage and tripped over on a tree root. Oh no!"Pid! To Rosie!" The Bird Pokemon flew from Dex and towards Rosie. Dex did not stop running. "Pan! Leech Seed, or Seed Bomb! Attract their attention!" Pan started spitting out seeds. The Golett continued to follow Dex. "Rosie! Stay here! Pid is with you! I'll come back later! I promise!" Dex shouted to Rosie, who was just scrambling up. He then added as an afterthought, "Be safe!" Pan and his trainer continued to run deeper into the forest. The air in front of them shimmered, and Camo appeared, more out of breath than Dex. "Camo! Psybeam!" Camo stopped and let Dex advance. It sent out a pink beam towards the Golett. It did not stop the Pokemon. Instead, it just seemed to infuriate it more, as they sped up. Uh-oh.

"Pan! Leech Seed!" Pan spit out a seed which luckily landed on one of the Golett. The Automaton Pokemon fell down, its eyes yellow once more. One of its comrades stopped, but the other five continued to run towards. Pan leaped to a tree, and spit out another Leech Seed. This time, the vines managed to entangle three Golett completely. "Camo! Thief!" Kecleon disappeared for a moment, and appeared behind the Golett. It struck with black claws, and managed to faint another one. Pan just continued firing seeds. One Golett tried to do a Shadow Punch against Kecleon, but the Pokemon easily dodged it. With another Thief attack, the last of the Golett went down.

Dex sat down on the hard ground in exhaustion. Pan approached him and sat down near him, obviously and equally exhausted. Camo, however, were trying to do something. Suddenly, its shadows moved outwards, scaring the Pokemon. "Cool. Shadow Sneak!" Dex recalled Camo back, glad that, at least, his Pokemon grew. Dex started to close his eyes to rest, when a rustling in the bushes jolted him awake. A small, and reptilian, Pokemon scrambled out. It was covered with various wounds, and it was emitting electricity constantly.

"What is-?" Dex started to ask, when a Haunter and a Gastly cam up, following the Pokemon. They silently drifted across the bushes, as if it was not there. The Pokemon used a weak electric attack that did nothing. It fell down. The two Ghost Pokemon ganged up on him. They started using Hypnosis and Night Shade against the Pokemon. "Hey." Dex weakly said, sitting up. "That's not right! Pan, go!" Pan leaped into action.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Rosie! Stay here! Pid is with you! I'll come back later! I promise!" Dex shouted to her as Pid flew over to her and she took a deep breath sliding back down to sitting on the ground to keep pressure off her ankle. "Be safe!" she watched as he and Pan continued to run the Golett following him and leaving her alone. Belle, Jazz and Swampy caught up to her and Jazz jumped into her arms right away.

"Ugh, Careful there Jazz. Your getting a bit big for that" Rosie smiled though as she set the Wartortle down and he looked at her worriedly. "I'll be okay. Just hurt my ankle" she gently patted Belle and Swampy both of whom nuzzled against her hand before she turned her attention to Pid.

"Dex'll be just fine, and he'll be back soon and we'll get out of this place" she reassured all the Pokemon and herself as well because she still felt like something was watching her.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor || Route to Oak Town

Conor exhaled and slumped down in the chair. Unsure what to do, he checked his map, and pointed to the town "Look Poli, there's a town not too far from here 'Oak Town' is its name, why don't we check it out? Maybe someone will be here when we return and … to tell the truth I'm getting pretty hungry". Poliwag looked up at Conor and smiled, and immediately jumped down of the chair and ran to the door. "Well you don't have to tell him twice" Conor grinned. Conor walked to the door and left the Raikou dorm.

Conor and Poliwag walked the path to 'Oak Town', "What a great day" Conor thought. Looking around as he and Poliwag trekked the path which led to the town. There was so many Pokémon playing and running around, some that Conor has never even seen before. "This is great Poli, don't you think?" Poliwag didn't respond to the question as if it didn't even hear it. Poliwag stared onwards at all the Pokémon playing and running around. "Poli you okay buddy?" Conor quizzed. "Poli" the little Pokémon said, as it turned around and jumped up onto Conor's shoulder. As he and Poliwag continued on the path they passed a few trainers along the way, Conor extended a greeting in passing and they continued onto 'Oak Town'.

Back