• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

You mean, 5 new Pokemon and that Fairy-type?

I don't even think Gardevoir and Marill look fairy-like at all, but I really don't wanna see Pikachu become part-Fairy just cos it's in the Fairy egg group.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Me liking the new Pokémon so far.:3 I'm loving, yes, loving Talonflame. Flying Fire type? Yes plz.

Ah, man, really liking a picture you drew and not getting any feedback because it's such an obscure (?) fandom. I don't like it. OTZ

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

It's the greatest thing in the Pokémon games. |D I wanna pet a Typhlosion and feed it sweets. //giggles

In a side note, I've been listening to "My Little Little Girl" (sung by Tokiya Ichinose/CV:Miyano Mamoru) for almost 45 minutes now. I really love this song, okay? ;; The next one on the list (iPod on shuffle) is "Ongaku" by Kalafina. It totally ruins the mood, so I don't wanna listen to it. *repeats previous song, aka "My Little Little Girl".*

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I hate it when I post near the end of a page

means people miss my posts if I post a video or picture

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Yup. Last post on the page posters get ignored quite a lot.

Having a blast with listening to the same songs over and over again. |D This time it's Koizakura (Hijirikawa Masato CV: Suzumura Kennichi). Seeing all these quality seiyuus appear in otome games makes you realise just how important the voice is for a character. : )

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

THEN I SHALL POST IT AGAIN MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

still hate the layout of Synthesia though x.x

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Am I the only one hoping they bring back a feature like the Join Avenue? That's one of my favorite features ever xD

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Guys, you been to Serebii today? Or at least seen the third gameplay trailer that was released recently? I've gotta say, I wasn't excited about XY before, but I'm definitely getting there. It's like they actually care again. They're actually adding stuff (and a lot of it), an action that has long been considered a myth at Gamefreak and people would be shot on command for even considering it.

Also, there's a main (or main side) character named Pansy. It's no doubt named after a flower, but...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back