• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who Was your Favorite Pokemon on Your Team

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
In my Diamond version, I must admit I adored my Blissey. It wasn't strong at all or anything, but I taught it such an array of attacks that I could use it against any other Pokémon/team regardless of their type(s).

Years
|Diamond: Empoleon/Electivire/Magmortar
Platinum: Gilscor/Togekiss
Heartgold: Machamp/Gliscor

Yeah in Sinoh I had a perference of using pokemons of former Gens who evolve in a gen4 Pokemon and that's how I met Gliscor, Such a tank, decent speed, fantastic movepool although lacked grass moves which didn't give him total coverage but apart from that it could learn a big variety of moves, I liked to use U turn on bulky waters which he couldn't 1 hit provided damage and good send out

Electivire,Magmortar and Gliscor cleaned the battle tower for me in Diamond like all pokes were made of butter

Machamp, I met him actually in the hack hardgold, I needed a fight Pokemon for Whitney and thought lemme trade that Drowzee for Machop, He became a beast his No-Guard + Stab Dynamic punch after some bluk ups almost solo'd Lance in a harder version of Heartgold..

In Platinum I did a Fly-only run And there I met Togekiss and wow, It is IMO (even with Wargle out there) the best noormal/flying Pokemon, Serene Grace works the best for him it can almost 100% Immobilize foes with Airslash 60% chance and Bodyslam/Thunderwave It can learn Aura sphere which is one of it's awesome features and roost on the top of it all to let the mascare of immobilization never end

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
In diamond was Gallade for me, I just felt great actually using a male version of the ralts evolutionary line. Also, how it is like a warrior. My inner warrior was released.

Evey

Female Red
Years
My friend traded me a Torchic and Eevee for my Cyndaquil and Togepi Egg. So those were my too favourite.
Same goes in Diamond. Friend traded me Torchic and Eevee for Chimchar and Shinx. Can't stand not having those two by my side...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm not too far in Pearl (just passed Floaroma Town) so for now I'm using Buizel a lot more than any other Pokemon - I'm just waiting till I can catch Glameow (then evolve to Purugly), then it will be my most used Pokemon, it will become leader of the pack.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Diamond: On my first playthrough, I had a Luxray I got up to Lv. 99 I think. I can't remember what I named him, sadly. I just thought he had the coolest design ever @_@ Pretty good fighter, too, from what I remember. But that was a really long time ago.

As for SoulSilver, my most recent run I acquired a Misdreavus unexpectedly in Cliff Cave and caught her, named her Sombra first and then renamed her Lumi. That thing... is a monster! It just tears through everything, like it's unstoppable! And it levels up at the speed of light, too, I think she was about 15 levels ahead of all the others. She pretty much creamed everything in her path, made the Elite Four a breeze :D

Also in SoulSilver was Carneliana, my Typhlosion. She was the second strongest to Lumi, and since I taught her Blast Burn she 1-Hit KOed the Pokemon that I couldn't keep attacking over and over. Not to mention it took me forever to get a female Cyndaquil with an acceptable personality...

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
got to be (in platinum) my luxio. my first wild capture and i was so excited and infatuated with shinx's adorableness!!! and he grew strong to be the backbone of my team. im usually most keen on my starters but i would readily say i loved this guy most. he's just... mine. idk lol

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
In DPPt it was my Staraptor. I just really enjoyed using it and I've never said that about a token bird evo line before. Usually I try to vary my team during each playthrough but I always get a Starly and keep it with me the entire time because I love using them so much.

Soul Silver was Mareep. 100% undeniably Mareep. I did an entire solo run with a Mareep and it was long, difficult, painful, and rage-inducing at times, but we made it all the way through together and I'll never have another bro like that.

Years
HG/SS:

135.gif

This guy! He was super useful and beat pretty much every opponent with the moveset I gave it. Plus he was adorable to boot, especially the backsprite. <3;

D/P/Pt:

470.gif

Leafeon's Attack and Defense stats are pretty awesome and made taking on physical-based opponents a cakewalk. I almost always used Leafeon in D/P/Pt when I played it actively~

...just noticed I chose eeveelutions for both but oh well haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
My leafeon was my favorite!

I always play pokemon with the cutest ones (in my opinion). And leafeon was adorable!

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
On Heart Gold it's my Crobat, she got me out of a lot of tight situations. Especially against Lance When I was down to my last Pokemon and beat his Dragonite and Charizard. I like my Staryu too, that's my walking buddy lol

RenegadeClyde

....'-'.
Years
That's something hard to decide. In sinnoh I had two different teams, because I've played both Diamond and Platinum. In diamond, My favorite would definitely my Garchomp. I have no idea of how many hard battles he fought for me and went victorious. In Platinum, Staraptor has to be my favorite (I also like much my Weavile. Took on Cynthia's Garchomp, Togekiss and Roserade with ease.) His Close combat was like my trumph card to victory. He was so awesome.

In HGSS My fave was my Typhlosion. He's just awesome.

Back