• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I completed the pokedex but i didnt completely fill the storage place, i dont think anything happens if you do anyway (corret me if im wrong).

I have no clue if anything happens, I am just trying to figure the game out. There is a lot of features to learn about however I havent unlocked any yet.

Years
I have no clue if anything happens, I am just trying to figure the game out. There is a lot of features to learn about however I havent unlocked any yet.

I recently completed the final secret event and with that I completed 100% of the game. If u want to, you can complete the pokedex and unlock a bunch of other stuff. It takes a while though

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
What Pokemon should I try it on? All of my pokemon are fully evolved xD can you give me a list or something? Or at least to hints as to which pokemon. Also i noticed that it does the same thing as a mega mirror, if a pokemon's mega evolution for is in the game, it will transform it to that form.
Pokémon that don't have other forms in this game (mega forms counts) like Marowak.

Also I forgot to mention, Larvitar's (at least i think it was larvitar, i have evolved mine since) menu sprite has a single pixel that wasnt erased, it was just there on the bottom of his PC slot.
It wasnt larvitar it was larvesta, sorry i get them confused sometimes.
Thanks for the report!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
How often does the game update?

I have a lot of new cool ideas and I really want to make updates (with new pok?mon), but I have no enough time to make it, since an update with new content will requires a good amount of free time. All that I can say was that this years won't be a content update (version 1.3) =/

The game was originally released on 2011 and content updates happened on 2012 and 2014.

Years
Hey FL haven't really been on in a while. I used the powered relic on all the fully evolved pokemon. Not gonna lie didn't expect gen 6 pokemon. Also I'm just saying this cause i thought it was kinda funny but i wanted to check if there was anything i missed so i tried going to the graphics folder but it was encrypted in the game.rgssaad. After about 2 minutes of fiddling with it and a bit of research i decrypted it. It was WAY to easy. Also earlier you were surprised that my game time was at 168 hours, I kinda wanted to know the typical range that someone would complete the game in.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Also earlier you were surprised that my game time was at 168 hours, I kinda wanted to know the typical range that someone would complete the game in.
The main game (first Hall of Fame entry) was around 30-50 hours, but a player legitimate got it on 5 hours and 49 minutes. The secret event was around 200-250 hours, but a player got it on less than 42 hours if I remember correctly.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
VERSION 1.2h WITH ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!

Many thanks to Damien.aspiring.fandev for the italian translation.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
every time I try to change the screen size it crashes

If you'd post what error you got, the creator wouldn't have to bug test for it himself, and other people with the same issue would find your post (and thus also the answer, if FL replies)

Reactions: FL

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
at first it simply crashed, but now I went back to take a photo and got this error
https://i.imgur.com/jrh3W7w.png?1
Sorry for the delay! I only noticed this post today.

I tested here and I only got this error when I restarted the game with F12 AND tried to change the screen size on initial menu (before selecting Continue or New Game).

Have you tried to change the screen size after you chose "Continue" and without restarting with F12?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi everyone!
This game looks great. I have successfully got it working on my MacBook Pro using WineSkin but the ONE issue I'm having is none of the ingame music is working.
Would anyone know how this can be fixed, Please do let me know if you have any thoughts on this!
THANK YOU :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2019
Sorry for the delay! I only noticed this post today.

I tested here and I only got this error when I restarted the game with F12 AND tried to change the screen size on initial menu (before selecting Continue or New Game).

Have you tried to change the screen size after you chose "Continue" and without restarting with F12?

yup, after I finished the oak part it let me change the screen size without crashing. still. I didn't reset anything with f12. oh well, at least now it works

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024

ImLethe

Lethe
Years
  • Age 22
  • OHIO
  • Seen Mar 19, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game so far! It's really unique and I like the idea. I'm new to YT and this looked like a really cool game to try, so I've been uploading everything so far. As of now, I'm planning to go the distance w/ uploading this game!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I'm really enjoying the game so far! It's really unique and I like the idea. I'm new to YT and this looked like a really cool game to try, so I've been uploading everything so far. As of now, I'm planning to go the distance w/ uploading this game!
Nice! What is your channel?

how do you train after your reach rank 11? No new areas popped up for me to explore to catch new Pokémon so I'm at a loss on what to do
I suggest you using the recent opened Pokémon Fitness, but you can also use the Arena, Colosseum, Double Colosseum or old areas too.

Last edited:
Back