• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It Could Be Worse

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
It could be worse, it could be the gen 2 ducks instead.

I'm feeling switched off right now and I haven't even gotten dressed yet.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Could be worse, the police could arrive at your house while you aren't yet dressed.

My neck hurts

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
It could be worse, you could go further down till you're broke.

The rain's been ruining my mood.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
It could be worse, you might not have enough money to sustain yourself!

I am severely constipated.

Years
It could be worse, you could have diarrhea and be sick to your stomach.

I don't want to do my schoolwork now and need to pass.

TY

it could be worse, you could have finals that are nigh impossible!

I am never lucky

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
It could be worse, it could be MY neighbors who have loud break ups and make ups every month or so in the driveway at 1am.

My boss is going to pay for what he broke of mine today, like it or not. I don't appreciate how stingy he's being with denying it.

Years
It could be worse, it could be MY neighbors who have loud break ups and make ups every month or so in the driveway at 1am.

My boss is going to pay for what he broke of mine today, like it or not. I don't appreciate how stingy he's being with denying it.

Your supposed to make it worse not better! Since my neighbors do that anyway at least gets rid of the loud music they play at night XD

Anyway, it could be worse what your boss broke could have been both of your legs.

I always lose the eBay auction for the isul doll I want.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
It could be worse, you could of gotten the doll but it would all be ripped up and broken

Summer weather is hot and gives me a headache

Back