• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Returning Characters (Speculation)

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Ok here's a spoiler i saw on serribi.net but here's some of the people Returning.
DON"T CLICK THE TAB BECAUSE THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ THIS!
You have been warned!
Spoiler:

I think most people knew that except for the part about Cheren. So do you mean that Steven, Cynthia, and the Kanto leaders help you in-story, or are they just part of the World Tournament?

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I think most people knew that except for the part about Cheren. So do you mean that Steven, Cynthia, and the Kanto leaders help you in-story, or are they just part of the World Tournament?

I assume they mean world tournament, because none have been revealed to help in main story as of yet.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
N and Ghetsis are back as predicted by some people here.

And here's a translation for the small part of the scene between N and Ghetsis.
Spoiler:

Thoughts on this guys?
I'm actually really happy to see them both back.

Last edited:

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
N and Ghetsis are back as predicted by some people here.

And here's a translation for the small part of the scene between N and Ghetsis.
Spoiler:

Thoughts on this guys?
I'm actually really happy to see them both back.

So he returns from johto after all.
If you dont get where i get johto from It's from where looker tells of his location.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Wow made Kyurem suffer? This makes Ghetsis look even worse than he was...at this rate he'll be crown the worst (as in evil) villain in Pokemon even more so than the ones from XD...
Also will we ever learn just where N went?

Years
Oh wow, it does appear like Ghetsis has a new suit (totally missed that, you have good eyes Zayphora). And I agree, he looked rediculous in his BW apperance...though he still has that scooter thing...I wonder why he wears it...

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
idk if it's anything major but with the new suit, it kinda looks opposite to N's (being white), so you've got black versus white there. idk I feel like N will probably be standing up against Ghetsis a lot within the games compared to B/W because now they look like they're meant to oppose each other.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
idk if it's anything major but with the new suit, it kinda looks opposite to N's (being white), so you've got black versus white there. idk I feel like N will probably be standing up against Ghetsis a lot within the games compared to B/W because now they look like they're meant to oppose each other.
N VS Ghetsis is definitely a must.

It's so great to know that they've both returned though. If Ghetsis wasn't going to make a reappearance, I don't think the sequel would be as interesting.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
I can't help but wonder if Hilbert/Hilda gets at least mentioned as some sort of hero now, it would be kinda weird if N or Ghetsis didn't mention him.

Years
Or Maybe this time I'll be the girl to create a Yin-Yang with the Heroes N and Hilda (Boy and Girl aka opposites) oh the rate of shipping between those two will go up if they do so...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm sure it won't be just one of the two. If anyone, it'd be Hilda since the male got the special treatment for the B2W2 animated trailer anyways.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
According to Bulbapedia Alder, who lives in Sangi Town, is still the Champion and you get to fight him early in the game.

Kinda do not like....

Back