• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite evil organization uniform?

Which is your favourite evil organization uniform?

• Team Rocket uniforms (silver, anime-exclusive)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Team Rocket uniforms (black)

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Team Aqua uniforms

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Team Magma uniforms

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Team Galactic uniforms

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Team Plasma uniform

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Go-Rock Squad uniforms

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Team Dim Sun uniforms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Pinchers uniforms

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Team Cipher uniforms (Pokémon Colosseum)

• Team Cipher uniform (Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness)

• Team Snagem uniform

• Total voters
Years
Team Aqua would be my favorite, as they seem like the most realistic and sensible choice (you would rarely ever see someone wearing something like the original Team Plasma or Team Cipher uniforms in real life, let alone in large numbers).

Mentalii

Back
Years
Team Aqua's are my favourite uniforms. Actually, I love almost every uniforms (except the first Team Plasma's), but these ones particularly rock.

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
Team Rocket Black uniform is the best,
because it so natural and not so many accessories.
So it's simple but cool

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't care if I'm basing my entire vote on nostalgia. Team Rocket's anime uniforms are precisely what I think of when the phrase 'evil team' enters into mind. Which it does on an almost-daily business. They've become ingrained into my psyche so much so that even when viewing objectively 'better designed' uniforms, I'd still vote for the classics any day of the week.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
The white/silver Team Rocket uniforms will always be my favorite but the new Team Plasma uniforms are a close second. They're both nicely designed and fit their teams perfectly.

shadexpwn

Shadexpwn
Years
I liked team Rocket because it reminded me of an underground business economy which was sweet and comparable to other parts in the series. Raiding their secret buildings was also a fun way to test my skills.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I've always really liked Team Magma's uniforms. The red colour, the hoods, and just the cool looks overall, so I'd definitely have to say the Team Magma uniforms. Close second would probably be Team Rocket's black uniforms, mainly because of all the nostalgia and stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I can't choose an overall favorite, because I have a favorite for each level:

Grunts: New Team Plasma
Admins: Tabitha (Team Magma male), Archer (Team Rocket)
Boss: Team Aqua

I highly dislike Galactic's and old Team Plasma's outfits. I find them to be utterly ridiculous.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Team Magma's are adorable and Team Rocket's are nostalgic (and Plasma's are ridiculous) but I'm going with Team Galactic since their's actually looks like a real evil organisation with true intentions to take over the world. (Not that that's what they were doing, but still :p) It's a shame about the bowl hair cuts though, somewhat spoils it xD Team Aqua is cool too with the pirate bandannas :3

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I like the Team Neo Plasma's Uniforms and my second fav would be Team Rocket's uniforms.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
How could I forget these guys? The Go-Rock Squad looks groovy, man! I like the Pinchers, too, even though I never played Guardian Signs. My vote goes for the Rock Squad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I actually love the original Team Plasma uniforms! Dressing like that really drives home their point of essentially being on a "crusade" for their ideas. But I voted for Team Magma because to this day no team has been able to top their epic hoods!

JosephBowie

Self-Depreciator
Years
I'm kinda stuck between the black Rocket outfits and the new Plasma ones. Mainly because they don't look stupid, and they're both black. I'm really into the color black.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Definitely a tie between Magma and Aqua. I picked Aqua because I just like blue better than red. Team Rocket is right behind them. Team Galactic is my least favorite. I mean, whats up with those haircuts?

#isthenumbersign
Years
I love the new Plasma uniforms. They make no sense, but they're much cooler than the previous ones that made them look like knights from the 1500s.

Back