• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
asdfghjkl
PC is still inserting spoiler tags in the wrong places. I'm too clueless to figure out how to fix it, even when TF was helping me yesterday with it. Either I need to ditch spoiler tags altogether, or I can't post the thread.

edit:
The thread is ready but I'm nervous to post it. Not willing to waste the work of attempting (and failing) to get around the darn spoiler tag insertion, though. >_> One more time of checking to make sure everything looks okay, then I'll post.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
@Nathan
mmhmm. c:
I see art on PC that's beyond anything I will ever be able to do, so I can't help but hesitate to post my own here. But that's making me ticked off at myself, so I guess I'll go make the thread.

It's going to be a while because I'll need to play around with the spoiler tags, but I'll try to get it posted tonight.

Worry not. Whatever people may say in there will only help you improve. Also, different people have different art styles - don't be afraid of showing yours.
Hell, I suck horribly and had 3 "art" threads.

Sir Codin

Goddammit, I need to study for an exam, yet at the same time I don't want to.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Katalyst
I'm just not used to how friendly the posts here are haha. I posted art on another forum, and it didn't go very well. I'm about to stop procrastinating and post it, though. :c

@Carchar
I'm in that same situation. T:
But I'll be allowed to use my notes, so I don't actually /need/ to study.

Gabri

m8
Years
Goddammit, I need to study for an exam, yet at the same time I don't want to.

I know the feel. Had to spend 2 months studying for exams. Good thing is, I got approved on all of them, hehe!

@Katalyst
I'm just not used to how friendly the posts here are haha. I posted art on another forum, and it didn't go very well. I'm about to stop procrastinating and post it, though. :c

@Carchar
I'm in that same situation. T:
But I'll be allowed to use my notes, so I don't actually /need/ to study.

People here are generally nice - no need to worry about bashing :3

Arh, I should be asleep.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I still am surprised from time to time how nice PC users are. x: I'm still used to another forum, which was much more unfriendly. One of my threads there was deleted because some people misunderstood me and started bashing me and my idea haha.

It's posted. I doubt I'll be around my art thread much, though, considering I already regret posting it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Because I don't like people online seeing my art. >_> But I need to get over that sooner or later, so I just made myself post it, anyway. I secretly am waiting for someone to reply busting on my art.

Oh.
I just watched a youtube video, and one of the suggested ones was something about a riot and there was a bloody person. Yeah, I really want to watch a video of your head bleeding.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aww haha thanks. I'm only not replying there because I'll use that post to also put more art up, if I have any.

No, I meant the person in the youtube video whose head was bleeding.

Now I'm watching a video of some people with grass jelly soda. This is quite amusing. Buuut I just realized that I haven't eaten in quite a while, which explains why I'm shaking right now haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What even is that? I see versions of it online, but I don't know what it is. T:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ugh, the Harlem Shake needs to die. Its not funny, rude in public, and I honestly want to murder a friend of mine who's into it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
In other wors, you don't like it.
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

As you can tell I am in an extremely awesome mood!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, the teacher is just really laid-back about it. He lets us cheat on tests with the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back