• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if a Pokémon were to prepare you a meal

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
If you wanted a Pokémon to prepare you a meal, what Pokémon would you want to prepare it for you and what would the meal be??? I'd like a Reshiram to prepare me a casserole or a Palkia to prepare me mashed potatoes and gravy

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Dewott, to prepare the meal, and I can't leave him behind, he would also be my dinner guest. Sushi or Yakisoba would be the meal. If Dewott isn't able to make it, then I would ask Watchog or Mienshao if they could.

Years
I can't say as it would really count as food, but I don't think you could beat a Miltank making you a fresh Chocolate Moo Moo Milkshake. Maybe with a side of Softboiled eggs made by a Chansey.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd be content just eating Petilil's leaves, but it'd be nice if a Lilligant made me a sandwich or something. I can't imagine it actually cooking without catching on fire.

Back