• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMafia

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Ok thanks Pecilia for posting the description of McIntrye. So I have been seeded on N0, but I am not in a group chat. Therefore would it be fair to say that the Seeder is not McIntyre?

Gonna follow-up my slight scumread on Pecilia with a vote [lynch] Pecilia

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
[Vote] Sawsbuck

I still dislike his lines.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ok thanks Pecilia for posting the description of McIntrye. So I have been seeded on N0, but I am not in a group chat. Therefore would it be fair to say that the Seeder is not McIntyre?

you don't enter the chat or get converted until McIntyre throws his party

the same thing happened to you in my last game but you died too soon

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

It's more likely that the seeder is McIntyre and as like Doof did point out earlier he's known for Ludicolo, which does actually get leech seed. If the seeds aren't from Miror B (McIntyre) then what do you think they do? In a stat game I could see them with another function.

EDIT: Oh I kinda missed Naku's post but that too.

Last edited:

Sparkin

i tr Pecilia, and I'm more useful alive so [Vote] Sawsbuck

Years
I also haven't played any Pokémon game beside emerald, b&w.

Town read on aldo.

i don't know who to vote really, there are only 5 people who I don't know, out of those 5 even though saws gave reason for voting hoshi he also hadn't provided anything of substance. Usually he is this active when he is mafia.
I'm gonna trust my gut and go for..

[Vote] Sawsbuck

Years
Time's up.

Please not this night phase will be ending at approximately 11:00pm in +8 time. That is 22 hours not 24 to get everything back on schedule. Don't complain I gave you a massive day phase because you're all so slow. >.>

Years
Night Two

unnamed.png

Sawsbuck died. He was Fisherman Ned, a Town role.
Bidoof FTW died. He was Miror B, a Third Party role.

Players

gimmepie as your Game Master​

Pecilia as ???
Sawsbuck as Fisherman Ned
jdthebud as Koga
Bidoof FTW as Miror B
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Aldo! as ???
Kitty as ???
Hoshidan679 as ???

Last edited:
Years
Day Three

unnamed.png

Petrel was tired of having his kills thwarted and he wasn't having a bar of it anymore. He stormed the Pokemon Centre with his Koffing in tow and butchered the resident nurse before they could respond. Perhaps though, he might still have more trouble with his kills than expected...

Elsewhere a kid was visited by one of his heroes.

Hoshidan died. He was the PC Nurse, a Town role.

Players

gimmepie as your Game Master​

Pecilia as ???
Sawsbuck as Fisherman Ned
jdthebud as Koga
Bidoof FTW as Miror B
Nakuzami as ???
Desinishon as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Aldo! as ???
Kitty as ???
Hoshidan679 as the PC Nurse

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
well at least I don't have to sort through through that mess now

and Miror B got inactive killed lmao

so what's your status and results

Grumpig will die tonight, so no more investigations rip. My other Pokemon fainted N0 and although it complemented Grumpig it was never essential so I didn't request for it to ever be healed.

N0: jd is aligned with mafia
N1: Kitty is aligned with town
N2: Desi is aligned with town

I'd like Aldo and Peci to claim so I can verify this with other information I've worked out.

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
I'm a 50% roleblocker, as I understood. I target someone and their Pok?mon action has 50% chance of failing...for the rest of the game.
I only got to use my action last night, and I used it on Hoshidan.

I apologize for yesterday, Sawsbuck.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
One of my mons makes it so my vote is doubled. My other mon died but it would allow me to over turn a vote result.

Back