• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
New update being released today or tomorrow! Brown will work with TGB-Link. Fixes up quite a few other things as well, and I'm trying to make Brown work with something else... You'll have to wait and see.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
making brown work with something else..?
(omg, if you're trying to make it work with advance generation games, your awesome)
Well, you are awesome anyway, but whatever you're trying to do, it will be cool.

haha:P

Godot

That's one of my rules.
Years
Perhaps the differing legendaries have something to do with your name when you make a new game? I remember in Red when you had certain letters in your name different Pokemon would appear when you did the Cinnabar Missingno trick. But, perhaps not. Just a thought.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Godot said:
Perhaps the differing legendaries have something to do with your name when you make a new game? I remember in Red when you had certain letters in your name different Pokemon would appear when you did the Cinnabar Missingno trick. But, perhaps not. Just a thought.

When I started the new games...I used different names...Same Legendarys...But that is a good thought...I thought of this too though and tryed it...Didn't succeed...Still have a Headache...:(

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Well...I'm pretty sure that he wants us to find out for ourselves...Leaving us wondering...It gives the hack a much more...Uh Confusing...feel, making it more challenging...and alot harder to figure out...Maybe it will remain a mystery...Who knows...Whatever he did...Its pretty amazing...to Do something this elaborate to the old Red...KBM...you never seize to amaze me...

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Man, I really can't wait for the next udate.. It will be today, right?
(Hurry up already!!, just kidding..:P)
O and BTW: The colors of Chinchou: The blue part is yellow, and the yellow parts are blue...!)

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
Nearly time for that update?

Also, I found an incomplete cave with 3 ladders you can't walk on, is that part of the final quest?

Also, the wall south from the last ladder can be walked on, but then you're stuck, might want to watch out for that...

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmm, I really need to catch up on Brown. I just got to Eaglou City (sorry about the spelling), and I figured out that I need Strength to get to the end of the 'Secret Cave' in the Safari Zone. I found the house where I can get Strength, but I have to give the man something. Any suggestions on where to get the item, despite me forgetting the name?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Melash said:
Hmm, I really need to catch up on Brown. I just got to Eaglou City (sorry about the spelling), and I figured out that I need Strength to get to the end of the 'Secret Cave' in the Safari Zone. I found the house where I can get Strength, but I have to give the man something. Any suggestions on where to get the item, despite me forgetting the name?

Hint~Hm...Warehouses seem to Carry valueble Items...

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I'm sorry I was unable to give you all the update yesterday. I'm having a problem doing a certain thing, and as soon as that thing is fixed I can upload it.

Basically the problem is, when you trade to Brown and reset, it doesn't add the traded Pokemon to the Pokedex. I know it sounds like an easy fix, but you have to understand that Red's coding is a mess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back