• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Pokecommunity League

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'll figure out something. Maybe we could make a userbar?

EDIT: I'll add the Trainer Card I just made to my sig and link it here.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
Yeah sounds good :) I might ask wolfare if he will publicise it :) Do u want to have a general battle now?

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Still training. I have to do the whole Yancy thing so I can get my ace, Gallade in the first place, so I have to go through about 35 more useless calls before we can start trading and get it over with. Plus I still have to train the others. Just caught Solosis and I'm working with Eevee right now.

EDIT: Oh, wait, general? Uhh, I don't really have any Pokémon suitable for that. I kinda solo'd the game with Genesect, and haven't really worked with others since. I do have a Aggron though, but that's about it.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm available for battles with my monotype, my main team is currently scattered between Black and White though, so I'll have to move them all over to one game

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I'm sorry, it's my bad that I didn't see the post. Next time PM or VM me so I can see you're available without needing to check the thread often.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
Sounds good :) pm me ur friend code :)

I need to strengthen my team can someone help

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Here's my training progress.

Done with Espeon and Metagross, doing Solosis now. I'll fill you in on the others when I finish Solosis.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
They were actually pretty high levels allready. Metagross was allready at proper levels, but as a Metang, and plus he had most of the moveset I was hoping for. Just tweaked it a little. Espeon I raised from Level 30 or so. About now, Solosis is level 25, so... yeah.

After consideration, I've decided to Poké Transfer the others instead of catching them in W2, so I'm dumping the Yancy thing. I'll probably train them in Gen. 4 because it's easier, too.

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
As an issue that came up when me and Jet battled, make sure that No Restrictions is NOT on unless your Pokemon are level 100, because otherwise it'll be a slight problem with Pokemon not being the same level. Just use the flat rule (no legendaries, one of each item, etc.) so that battles can be more fair.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
Yeah it's pretty rubbish otherwise!! Should I go with a monotype team, I was thinking bug or should I go with a themed team?

cbd98

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Bug isn't that strong of a type tbh, maybe a dragon monotype? Or a themed team similar to a smogon OU team

Back