• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha you guys are awesome.
I need him to know that I'm trying it, though. I figure if I deck him, he'll shut up and stop spreading rumors about me and a guy I know. But I don't want to get kicked out. T:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You could stalk him to find his dirty secret. Then you threaten to reveal the secret if he doesn't let you live your romance in peace.

Years
Do any of the suggestions above, but give them a look that let's them know that you meant to do it. Like a menacing glare or something of the sort. idk.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Pffft the whole reason why I need him to shut up is because there is no "romance". Just something made of nothing because a teacher teased us once, as a joke. I:

Roc, you nearly made me spew my drink all over the computer because I laughed. D; Squirrels. That's hilarious.
Then I'd be no better than him, though. The teacher plays favorites with me, though, so he might let me get away with giving the guy one of these

tumblr_m5f6ad8IHQ1qdp8b8o1_400.gif

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hum, or:
"I just want to let you know that you're rumors are really hurtful... and to warn you that I have a mind boggelingly sadistic friend... She likes frying pans."

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Guys, relax, I just need to shut up a teenager with a big mouth, not hire a hitman!

When someone says something stupid, the teacher directs us to smack them. Perhaps I'll wait until he makes a remark, then ask the teacher (who already gave me permission to deck that guy) if the offer of hitting him still stands. Then even if I'm denied, he'll know that I'm fed up with him. {:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If the teacher gave the permission, why did you hesitate? That was a great opportunity!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, I had assumed the teacher was joking. It also was when I didn't care enough to want to deck the guy.

@Roc
Haha yes!
I don't know how I'm going to gibbs slap him, though- he's quite a bit taller than I am. X)

Sir Codin

I'm sick of my parents getting me AC/DC related stuff.

I don't even listen to AC/DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back