• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
B-but...dancing Bianca ;A;

yours is designed nice, very fitting and such 9/10

Reactions: T!M

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
*grumps* I just can't win...

hm...Sonic Gen

good game, gif is a tad bland though

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Pretty good re-color. It matches the original Red's design pretty well and this one occasion were a signature on the right looks good to me. I think it's how Red should of looked in the remakes. 9/10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
And... if I'm 100% honest, the gif isn't that great.

Lol. No valid reason to back up his rating.

Back on topic: I don't know who this super hero is. The brightness of the emblem on his head essentially kills the other wise greatness of the GIF. If you brought the brightness down a bit it would be a lot better. 7outta10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
ooh, shiny, animated, simple

9.8/10

aaaaand ninja Bianca...begone, you silly dancing woman!

not a real big fan of FR/LG Red

at least in B2W2 his hair is black again (amusingly enough, his hair is black in his trainer sprite in HG/SS but his overworld has brown hair)

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Can't say I like the positioning too much, but the looks of red's eyes is too great to care. 7.5/10

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Hm...Shadow grinding not too shabby, although the color seems a tad wonky

and OH MY GOD, I CAN'T PLEASE ANYBODY, CAN I?!

"It's too small" "It's placed oddly"

gragh! If I could have one that stretched across the entire bottom of my post, I would, but not all PC styles support wide comment boxes...

Years
Her face just screams "I'm planning something evil" but the other persons hands bother me for some reason. I like the quote and the image is okay in quality etc..
7/10

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
The girl is mysterious - who is she holding her hand out to? Why is her face almost expressionless; isn't she excited by whatever she's doing? Her eyes are a lifeless purple, complementary to her dark surroundings; where the hell is she? Is the light shining on her supposed to represent something> Why is she wearing such a dress?

Besides that at least you sorted out that long list of RPs you were part of with something simpler haha

7/10.

EDIT: NOOOO :( I took too long to type this lol

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
8/10.

Ooh, a hilarious Case Closed gif. The gif itself is smooth and clean, however the subtitles that appear kind of irk me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Great sig, its similar to mine, except your's is tall and animated.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
10/10

It just says "I've taken my time finding/editing this, I know you'll like it".
Also, as I've said numerous times before, it fits your avatar, and your theme in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back