• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Bloodlines at war OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Well, as Archsage suggested, I'm making an OOC thread. I think it should be useful.

I think I shall be the first to use it...

I noticed some of you describe the characters of others or NPCs, without even consulting them.
One of you even described the Hokage before I did...

Please don't.

I don't know if I'm allowed to double post here, but I have to ask something...

Why do you guys say the Hokage looks like Naruto? Here's his description once again:

He has purple shoulder lenght hair and yellow eyes.

And that was just a quick description... Nothing Naruto-ish in there...

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Weel now, that problem could be solved by just describing the NPC in the post you introduce them in if people are describing him beforehand. If anyone else is describing him after their introduction and doing it incorrectly, they need to read the post more carefully, or else be edumacated on the details of his appearance.

NOTE: Italics denote intentional misspellings.

Anyway, I'd like to say that you should have just had the Hokage give his warm-up speech upon arrival, Ammoss. Now we're going to have to wait for the actual plot to get started. (And by the way, would it kill you to post a little more then four lines, peoples? When you don't have much going on in your posts, it isn't all that exciting of a roleplay.)

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Well, for now they only described the Hokage, and it's not because I didn't describe him myself, they introduced him theirselves.

Anyway, what's done is done ^^

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Sorry, didn't have time to post lately. I have school, homework, badminton practice and a life XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back